Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30143 times)
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:07:29 AM

eSports startup Unik collected 31 million with the help of ISO
you have a serious competitor
skincoin could not possibly compete with them
you can see their token price is not worth it
I am quite disappointed with this coin and have left this coin
there is no progress in their project, which they do only give the giveway of the tokens they hold about 380milion tokens

Haven't heard from devs since last month. Ok we understand you are working on something, but what about having discussion with us about the progress and burning coins?
they will not burn...you can see on the page before one of their stupid marketing by replying "we will burn if necessary"
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:22:14 AM

Haven't heard from devs since last month. Ok we understand you are working on something, but what about having discussion with us about the progress and burning coins?
They will not burn coins. And I think they are not working on the project. Maybe they are preparing another scam ICO  Grin
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

They will not burn coins. And I think they are not working on the project. Maybe they are preparing another scam ICO  Grin
What will Skincoin be accepted as payment method on loot.bet that ICO announced? It's over 4 months and they're still no accept.
Fight.club is still comming soon, they didn't make anything.
Vadikkk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:22:04 PM

SkinCoin is now available as means of payment at http://Steamtrade.net !
foxjames512

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:29:05 AM

What will Skincoin be accepted as payment method on loot.bet that ICO announced? It's over 4 months and they're still no accept.
So amazing. I think you can forget about loot.bet and fight.club. It is accepted by steamtrade.net but there is still no volume  Grin
skinc00

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:42:40 AM

They will not burn coins. And I think they are not working on the project. Maybe they are preparing another scam ICO  Grin
So amazing. I think you can forget about loot.bet and fight.club. It is accepted by steamtrade.net but there is still no volume  Grin

hi , Ticket number 100928 BİTTREX added Wink good jobs ..
jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:10:46 PM

They will not burn coins. And I think they are not working on the project. Maybe they are preparing another scam ICO  Grin
So amazing. I think you can forget about loot.bet and fight.club. It is accepted by steamtrade.net but there is still no volume  Grin

Skins will be added to Bittrex?
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

I also didn't completely understand his statement but i think that is what he meant. Although i don't see any reliable source to confirm it
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

I also didn't completely understand his statement but i think that is what he meant. Although i don't see any reliable source to confirm it

This is probably the appliance to be listed on bittrex!

Now the hard part... Beiing accepted.
But good work @dev. Let's pray a little.
foxjames512

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:04:56 PM

this number does not mean anything. To be listed on the bittrex this shitcoin must have a huge volume. I have doubts
SkinCoinTeamCM

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:26:18 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:42:04 PM by SkinCoinTeamCM

Hi everyone!

A short intro: my name is Kira, and I am SkinCoin team Community Manager.

We've got a news update for you! For more details see our Medium post: https://medium.com/@skincoin/skincoin-news-report-31-10-2017-e0e45122a935

Feel free to leave comments to this post to start a dialogue and learn more about the team and our current agenda!
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:53:22 PM

Hi everyone!

We've got a news update for you! For more details see our Medium post: https://medium.com/@skincoin/skincoin-news-report-31-10-2017-e0e45122a935

Feel free to leave comments to this post to start a dialogue and learn more about the team and our current agenda!
Great! I have been waiting this time for a long time. First of all, i appreciate the work you guys are doing.Finally you realized communication and marketing is the key to success with a nice product. However, i understand that you will use some tokens for sponsorship, but it's way too much! Team and we are having strict differences here. What should be best is to burn some and use the rest to sponsor. You guys should listen what we all are thinking about this.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:43:55 AM

Current token price is an unfortunate result of lack of proper marketing and PR. We were very focused on creation a solid project, but it’s high time to make SKIN well-known. As we are expanding our team and finalizing products, you shall see first major results of our efforts at the beginning of 2018.
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:58:11 AM

Hi everyone!

more like a simple promise: wait for me and I will come back. you just wait

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
SkinCoinTeamCM

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:53:24 AM

Great! I have been waiting this time for a long time. First of all, i appreciate the work you guys are doing.Finally you realized communication and marketing is the key to success with a nice product. However, i understand that you will use some tokens for sponsorship, but it's way too much! Team and we are having strict differences here. What should be best is to burn some and use the rest to sponsor. You guys should listen what we all are thinking about this.

Thank you for your support!
We don't plan to release all the tokens at once, if that is your concern; we are currently working on an ideal plan for further actions. I will keep you updated in this thread on our findings and decisions as soon as we make some commitments.

I will wait for this coin to go up and burn at least 350 Million skins.

I'll gladly pass your opinion to the team!

We do plan on starting some frequent update routine, so you won't have to wait for months to hear what's up with the team.
latumi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

eSPORTS industry is quite saturated market for cryptocurrency right now.
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

Thank you for your support!
We don't plan to release all the tokens at once, if that is your concern; we are currently working on an ideal plan for further actions. I will keep you updated in this thread on our findings and decisions as soon as we make some commitments.

I will wait for this coin to go up and burn at least 350 Million skins.

I'll gladly pass your opinion to the team!

We do plan on starting some frequent update routine, so you won't have to wait for months to hear what's up with the team.

Thanks. I hope they listen. shorten the coin supply makes it more in demand and price goes up.

wait a long time. Can the changes in the roadmap?

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
foxjames512

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

When will skincoin be available on cryptopia for example? Their listing costs a little money in comparison your fees during the ico
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

How much SKINCOIN sold at ICO?
diogoc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

Hello everyone,

It is with great sadness that I tell you that I am no longer working with SkinCoin. They hired me ~1month ago to be their only marketing guy (imagine this, only one marketing guy for a huge project with side projects) and I didn't even know that they only had like 10 people in the company (which is ridiculous) and most of them are devs and support.

They promised me X and Y, including salary, SKIN bonus and a 1-year contract plus another depending on performance - that was a really good offer, it turns out, it was too good to be true!

Not only that but one of their owners asked me if SkinCoin was my only concern and if I was going to dedicate my time to it - I said yes and I would quit my current local job in order to do this full time. I mean, I shouldn't have done this without signing the contract, I know that now but you must understand that you only have so many chances working full time here for a project that you "believe" or you see a great potential, so I hope you guys understand my now "dumb decision". Either way, I started working there and I noticed right away that I was the only one working, the owners were always offline or away, doing absolutely nothing (believe me) the devs were really slow fixing the websites and adding new stuff, as soon as I started there I asked them how long would it take to put everything online and they kept saying next week, next week etc...

I also told them that I would need a couple of marketing tools and access to social media, websites etc, to measure traffic and whatnot, they told me that they wouldn't do that because they didn't trust me, fine. Then after a couple of days, one of the owners finally created an account on "agora pulse" and he gave me access to Facebook and Twitter, funny thing, it was a trial. Imagine that, a company or a guy that has millions, he decided to not spend $100 there, ridiculous.

They also didn't give me any budget (I was working completely blind) - I had more than 35 meetings with possible partners (professional teams, professional players, streamers, YouTubers, tournament organizers, media sites, online shops, game developers etc...) and I closed a couple of deals - I also needed a confirmation from at least one of the owners before closing anything, that's not how a company works. Not to mention that this sick method takes hours if not days to complete, considering that we had different time zones and they were always either offline or away, and they don't work on weekends, they have a family they said. This is a startup, you have millions of dollars and you have been having vacations for the past 5 months, what are you talking about?

I was also really concerned about this and the Slack channel and I even tried to calm you guys and give as many updates as possible, do you know what they told me? "No need for that, they are toxic and they didn't have to invest their own money if they didn't want to." I mean, no comments there. In the end, they have perhaps 1 or 2 good people there, people that are also working completely blind with no info what so ever and when they have some questions the owners take days if not weeks to answer, yes, it's true.

What it bothers me is this - They raised over $3,000,000 from you guys, correct? Do you know how much have they invested? Close to ~$50,000. I'm telling you this because it sounds like a scam when you are inside of that company because they refused a couple of great deals with partners that would've helped us with promotion and they said no because it was "too expensive" - we are talking about $150,000 or so! And I had close to 10 YouTubers waiting for the products to be ready, which never happened.

I am really sorry for all of you who decided to invest here, believe me when I say this - with the right ownership and management this would be completely different. I still see a great potential here even after everything but they just don't know what to do and they don't understand that they need to 1) burn some coins 2) invest, invest and invest 3) hire at least +10 people

To wrap things up, I'm not talking without evidence, screenshots and other people behind me, people that know I was putting more than 10 hours per day, having daily meetings, working like a dog and I actually negotiated great deals. If you want to see the +30 screenshots that I have, please just private message me and I will do that, only if you are a current investor but I will tell you this right now: Get out while you still can, yes, you will lose some money and I am truly sorry for you but it is the right thing to do, they are scamming, you people, it's bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: