Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30133 times)
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

your rank does not give me an opportunity to think even that you may be right. what evidence do you have and why do you only write now?
The skincoin team consists primarily of people of what nationality?

although, everything can be. it's strange that the team feels sorry for spending a little money to raise prices ...

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diogoc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:26:12 PM

your rank does not give me an opportunity to think even that you may be right. what evidence do you have and why do you only write now?

Because I created this account after I started working with them and I have made posts here before too... But I never used this forum and as I said, I have evidence and screenshots, that's more than enough and they don't have anything, which is funny. But either way, I'm already in contact with some major journalists, websites and players, so you might see a complete story (not just my side but in general) about SkinCoin pretty soon, I think. And this only happened ~2 days ago, I tried to talk with them because I didn't do anything wrong and they fired me based on lies, as I said, this is my life, my work. They can't mess with someone like this and get away with it. And they are based in Russia, most of them are Russians (owners, devs etc) and then they have 1 or 2 people from Europe.

Thanks.
sth2017

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

Because I created this account after I started working with them and I have made posts here before too... But I never used this forum and as I said, I have evidence and screenshots, that's more than enough and they don't have anything, which is funny. But either way, I'm already in contact with some major journalists, websites and players, so you might see a complete story (not just my side but in general) about SkinCoin pretty soon, I think. And this only happened ~2 days ago, I tried to talk with them because I didn't do anything wrong and they fired me based on lies, as I said, this is my life, my work. They can't mess with someone like this and get away with it. And they are based in Russia, most of them are Russians (owners, devs etc) and then they have 1 or 2 people from Europe.

Thanks.

answer me at PM

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
SkinCoinTeamCM

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Thanks. I hope they listen. shorten the coin supply makes it more in demand and price goes up.

It does not really help for the long-term strategy, but I'll make sure your opinion is heard!

When will skincoin be available on cryptopia for example? Their listing costs a little money in comparison your fees during the ico

Indeed, it is already there!

Considering @diogoc,

We are glad to see him finally becoming active on the company's account. He has worked for us for about 2 weeks in total; unfortunately, throughout this time we have not been graced with an opportunity to hear him out during the conference calls he failed to join at every given occasion. That being said, he preferred working solo on the project concept without even notifying us about his agreements with some mysterious acquaintances.

We came to a conclusion that we should part our ways when Diogo started giving us pricing for some youtubers and streamers that were much higher than actual pricing (we made an effort to contact them personally to proof-check these facts). Whether it was intentional or not, the fact that he was not able to bargain a lower price made us come to this hard decision. We are not keen on employing a person who is not capable of pulling a marketing campaign, and who tries to request more money than the company is able to give (such as, requesting a most recent game PC worth 4000$).

While Diogo was straight away requesting to make him a Marketing Director, he never displayed qualities or even proofs of his competency. As he was on a test period (2 weeks, no contract yet), we paid him money for the time he spent 'working' for us. Surprisingly, once he received the money, he started threatening us in various ways, and, finally, came to this thread.

We hope you will understand our concerns and opinion, and you can see what to expect from him.
diogoc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

Thanks. I hope they listen. shorten the coin supply makes it more in demand and price goes up.

It does not really help for the long-term strategy, but I'll make sure your opinion is heard!

When will skincoin be available on cryptopia for example? Their listing costs a little money in comparison your fees during the ico

Considering @diogoc,

We are glad to see him finally becoming active on the company's account. He has worked for us for about 2 weeks in total; unfortunately, throughout this time we have not been graced with an opportunity to hear him out during the conference calls he failed to join at every given occasion. That being said, he preferred working solo on the project concept without even notifying us about his agreements with some mysterious acquaintances.

We came to a conclusion that we should part our ways when Diogo started giving us pricing for some youtubers and streamers that were much higher than actual pricing (we made an effort to contact them personally to proof-check these facts). Whether it was intentional or not, the fact that he was not able to bargain a lower price made us come to this hard decision. We are not keen on employing a person who is not capable of pulling a marketing campaign, and who tries to request more money than the company is able to give (such as, requesting a most recent game PC worth 4000$).

While Diogo was straight away requesting to make him a Marketing Director, he never displayed qualities or even proofs of his competency. As he was on a test period (2 weeks, no contract yet), we paid him money for the time he spent 'working' for us. Surprisingly, once he received the money, he started threatening us in various ways, and, finally, came to this thread.

We hope you will understand our concerns and opinion, and you can see what to expect from him.

Dear Kira,

I didn't have a chance to know you but you seem a nice person and you want to help them, I totally understand that but you don't have every fact, which is sad and this only goes to show me and everyone that the communication at this company is beyond awful. First, I didn't ask for high price to any YouTuber, the great thing here is, I have every single screenshot and proof that it clearly shows that I was asking for their "normal prices" and those prices are the ones that I shared with one of the owners, you were not even there, so you don't know this and again, they keep lying.

But please, by all means, check this yourself: https://imgur.com/a/dS0XO (This is one of the YouTubers in question, they said I tried to get a higher price, when I didn't and you can see that, I can also show you the price that he asked me when I first contacted him, which was 12 days ago)

And dear Kira, I didn't ask for the Marketing Director position, or whatever that means. Especially when I had to get at least one confirmation from each founder/owner - which is absolutely ridiculous, but then again, everything about this is ridiculous.

And yes, I didn't sign the contract because they tricked me, but they did offer me one (which I have proof), so, when someone gives you a proposal and states that he will give you X and Y, you tend to believe them and they even told me that I would be connected to their "legal company - steamtrade"

You have no idea what you are talking about and it just shows us that this project is a complete joke, you are the "Community Manager" and you have no idea what happens behind scenes and they don't communicate with you. And when I tried to talk with you to launch a Reddit AMA you told me that you were not even familiar with Reddit and that you needed at least 2 weeks, after all, you are the community manager? Working for a gaming/esports project?

Again, I have provided everything that I have and more information that I received from other people to some key journalists, media websites (gaming, esports and crypto) and some players/partners. The great thing about this? This won't be just on my side of the story but in general. You keep 75% of the coins to yourself, you don't and you won't invest them with possible partners because I tried that and they told me that it was too expensive.
sth2017

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:30:45 PM

became more alive....at least some news. and then until the summer it would have been like a bear to sleep
two managers and both newbi

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:16:45 PM

@diogoc

a bit confusing and suspect it is already to see a marketing manager occur here at bitcointalk the first time.

that does not seem professional or very diligent.

i´m also angry about skincoin project. but that looks a bit vile. sorry.

diogoc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:36:19 PM

@diogoc

a bit confusing and suspect it is already to see a marketing manager occur here at bitcointalk the first time.

that does not seem professional or very diligent.

i´m also angry about skincoin project. but that looks a bit vile. sorry.

I understand. And I posted here some updates before, not confusing or suspect, no one from the company was doing it or seem to care, so I had to try something Wink

And I came here so you people can see what kind of "company" or "project" this is, you can choose to believe me, or not. Either way, you guys already invested there and they have your money, so I just hope that you don't lose everything, best of luck.

Note: Even after what they did to me (no explanation and false accusations) I still said many times that I always believed and still do on the potential of this project - I just know for a fact now that they have no idea what they want to do or the direction they are heading, but I still wish them the best because they have at least 2 people there that are very professional and they work really hard Wink

helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

Hello, will you go for other games except those mentioned in the initial post?

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:45:04 PM

Hello, will you go for other games except those mentioned in the initial post?
Most likely, most popular steam games will be included
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:46:31 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 09:57:08 PM by ivanpoldark

Considering @diogoc,

Guys, it`s just rediculous, we do not care about you intracorporate share of posts. Investors just want to see some movement, progress in development. You raised 3 000 000 USD, if i remember correctly, for developers and one manager it`s more than enough,  you can move to country like Slovakia or Bulgaria, where life cheap, stay there within a year and working. People who want to create something are seeking the ways, not blame each other.
joshuamayu

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:51:42 PM

How many good coins have come out of Russia?? How many scam coins have come from Russians?? That should raise some eyebrows..
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:06:10 PM

How many good coins have come out of Russia?? How many scam coins have come from Russians?? That should raise some eyebrows..

Vitalik Buterin is Russian), but you are partly right, problem is that many of slavic people still have soviet mentality. If they have opportunity to get quick buck, even fraudulently,  it will be stupid decision for them not to take advantage of an opportunity. Their parents and relatives used to stole nuts and bolts from the USSR factories where they worked all their lives, they are good people in general, but better to know their names and faces, and only then trust them your money.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:05:02 PM

I think the problem is not in the Russian team. How many projects scammed and they were not Russians?
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:28:48 AM

I think the problem is not in the Russian team. How many projects scammed and they were not Russians?
Good point. We can say that there are so many scam coins out there but all those are absolutely not from a Russian Team
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

The price of the coin today is pleased $0.018222 (+53.06%) have some news?. Smiley
Angel Di

Activity: 588

EVOS

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:58:35 AM

I certainly do not know the whole story within a project, maybe they are working within the project. But here is a picture with the exchanges at all bad. How many times asking the developers to add a coin to the other exchanges, but they are in no hurry to do it, or may not want. Only heard excuses from them. Is it not time? It generally does not interfere with the inner workings, you can do it in parallel.
SkinCoinTeamCM

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

We have updated our roadmap! Read full article here: https://medium.com/@skincoin/skincoin-roadmap-798e0423b992

In meantime, we're still working on our way through to the new exchanges.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

The price of the coin today is pleased $0.018222 (+53.06%) have some news?. Smiley
Somebody just bought a little amount of SKIN. It is not the grow and the price at 0.01$ already
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:04:39 PM

Probably to do with the new roadmap, this looks interesting:

Q1 2018

Proportional distribution of 100M SKIN among current token holders;

Does it mean what i think it means!?! If so, time to stock up on some skin!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: