Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30136 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

It was pump from HitBTC. They closed deposits for SKIN, pumped it and then sold at a much higher price. No news

Is this true? hitbtc actually closed skincoin deposits? Doesn't sound good for hitbtc...
Good morning!  Grin
It was just a pump like many others  Smiley HitBTC had closed deposits for SKIN by the moment when pump started

I just do not like the delay in falling into the account: https://skincoin.trade/buy/csgo/ I made a deposit already has more than 3 days and did not fall. I want to buy CSGO skins but this is difficult

OI
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OlgaKopotii

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:09:18 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 05:12:31 PM by OlgaKopotii

Let the negative wave drive - I can buy more cheap coins. A wave of negativity - with an operating project - it is an opportunity to buy more coins at the very bottom ... Every day I bribe on a little ... Thanks to the negativists - I bow to you for the opportunity to knock coins out of weak hands.
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:37:22 AM

I want to share something in case the developers are not familiar with the subject.

I came across waxtoken which promises to be a decentralized exchange (DEX) platform for skins. I read the white paper and the project is very complicated and i think it is just an imitation of skincoin except from the aspect that it is going to use a DEX instead of a centralized exchange for skins supported by skincoin like steam.trade

There is also a new development of a DPoS system called EOS (eos.io)
which has the potential for someone to build on it decentralized apps.
So, taking into consideration the developments around skincoin that have already been achieved, why not try to build the apps that support skincoin in a decentralized way by using EOS technology?

A big effort may be requested by the skincoin developers for this though but it will probably worth the try because you can make unstoppable dapps and the EOS platform does not charge for transactions which is way more better than using ethereum network which charges you a lot of fees.

In case that dapps like skincoin.trade can be build in EOS then
the next step is to transfer the skincoin tokens from the ethereum network to the EOS network.
This could may be done by making a smart contract in ethereum that locks/burns skincoin tokens and then by taking advantage of interchain communication of EOS using an EOS smart contract, issue new skincoin tokens on EOS blockchain.

Seconded

WAX will be partners with Kyber (decentralize ETH exchange) + WAX has got much stronger user base... Lots of differences between these 2 projects.
I'm sad that I didn't see SKIN is lacking use cases. Payment method for skins is not really a good use case...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

Let the negative wave drive - I can buy more cheap coins. A wave of negativity - with an operating project - it is an opportunity to buy more coins at the very bottom ... Every day I bribe on a little ... Thanks to the negativists - I bow to you for the opportunity to knock coins out of weak hands.
Hahaha  Grin
Let's continue to do it! You will be the only one who has skin in the future
Future2Play

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

So, when we will be listing on Liqui exchange? And Is it possible to see this coin in the near future on big exchanges, like Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance and etc. ?

SkinCoinTeamCM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

News about the new exchange!
Unfortunately to us, we happened to face a scam-offer about a listing at Liqui.io. It was not the exchange representative, but a scammer who used spoofing of the email sender address. It's an old trick, but we were prone to it. We apologize for misinforming you; Liqui.io has been removed from our landing page.
This happened to be an expensive and unpleasant experience, but it will not set us astray or interfere with our plans.
foxjames512

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

Unfortunately to us, we happened to face a scam-offer about a listing at Liqui.io. It was not the exchange representative, but a scammer who used spoofing of the email sender address. It's an old trick, but we were prone to it. We apologize for misinforming you; Liqui.io has been removed from our landing page.
This happened to be an expensive and unpleasant experience, but it will not set us astray or interfere with our plans.
You have raised about $2 million on sale. Now it's about $8 million. Why do not you want to pay to hitbtc or another exchange, to be listed on it?
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:05:47 AM

sad news for skincoin. Hope this kind of event will never happen again. Also, just keep doing your job devs. Surely it will pay off someday
MihailJ

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:55:44 AM

We happened to face a scam-offer about a listing at Liqui.io. A scammer used spoofing of the email sender address. We apologize for misinforming you; Liqui.io has been removed from our landing page.
It was an unpleasant experience, but it will not interfere with our plans. https://twitter.com/skincoin_org
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

We happened to face a scam-offer about a listing at Liqui.io. A scammer used spoofing of the email sender address. We apologize for misinforming you; Liqui.io has been removed from our landing page.
It was an unpleasant experience, but it will not interfere with our plans. https://twitter.com/skincoin_org

That is unfortunate!!

We are in the right path. Don't think about it too much. Let's keep positive.

What is the next step for exchange listing?
Joe0

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:43:03 AM

That is unfortunate!!

We are in the right path. Don't think about it too much. Let's keep positive.

What is the next step for exchange listing?

Skin team needs to be more aggressive in their activities
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:49:25 AM

That is if you can hodl but most probly you will sell less than $ 1 like most people here lol only strong people can hodl ahaha. Realistically Maybe 25% below the price of ICO but it will quickly rise when people see how low the market cap and how small the coins are.
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

sad news for skincoin. Hope this kind of event will never happen again. Also, just keep doing your job devs. Surely it will pay off someday

Really bad news... It's a pain to see the skincoin token value drop on my wallet on etherscan.io site...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chilliman

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:37:42 PM

Is there any chance to see this coin on Bittrex or Binance in 2018 year?

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
foxjames512

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:29:48 AM

This topic is dead as I see. What's news about the project? Does it have a chance to be good?
Goldennbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:33:38 PM

Scam? Cheesy

Huge total supply and useless coin.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

Scam? Cheesy

No, just no good news. In fact, the coin is now in the freezing stage. We need news to show interest in the token.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
foxjames512

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:36:13 PM

Scam? Cheesy

Scam is so close. There is no chance to be a good project in the future. This team seems very very greedy
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:54:21 PM

I am an early ICO invested here, is this project dead? Invested more then the current entire volume of this coin..

No communication, nada?
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

I am an early ICO invested here, is this project dead? Invested more then the current entire volume of this coin..

No communication, nada?

Sadly no communication here from the developers for a long time already. Even their twitter account doesn't have much presence at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: