Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30140 times)
Future2Play

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

When airdrop is planned? In February or March? I also heard that there is a possible to listing on Binance exchange, is it true?

Airdrop??

First time I'm hearing about an airdrop!
But, that shouldn't be so bad! There is need to do something to bring Skincoin name out in the world!

I just went to coinmarketcap to confirm where is SKIN listed and realized that there was a peak in price and volume in the last days.
Why is that? Did I miss some news?

Regarding Binance... I really doubt that! They only list coins with big hype/communities.

Regarding Binance - I think that very soon on binance will add a vote for listing new coins, where in the list will also be SkinCoin. So, guys, we will need to support this project with our voice

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

When airdrop is planned? In February or March? I also heard that there is a possible to listing on Binance exchange, is it true?

Airdrop??

First time I'm hearing about an airdrop!
But, that shouldn't be so bad! There is need to do something to bring Skincoin name out in the world!

I just went to coinmarketcap to confirm where is SKIN listed and realized that there was a peak in price and volume in the last days.
Why is that? Did I miss some news?

Regarding Binance... I really doubt that! They only list coins with big hype/communities.

An airdrop is still believable which can make this coin live. Binance listing will surely make atleast x10 increase on the price but it not possible with the current state of skincoin

Airdrop! Where did you check these one because I have never seen any airdrop mentioned in their Ann. It is completely fud in order to get awareness about the project.
A message to the slack channel of 11 November 2017 from community Manager:
Kira [8:41 PM]
@everyone

As we promised, here are some news: a renewed roadmap with our current and future activities!

> SkinCoin RoadMap
> Done
- Launch Exchange for in-game items and cryptocurrency (https://exchange.skincoin.org)
- SKINCOIN integration to Steamtrade.net, Skinwin.com, Skin Exchange
- Promo: sponsorship of WCA 2017 Qualifiers
> Q4 2017
- Establishing connections with opinion makers and popular YouTube channels, streamers oriented on game and cryptocurrency audience
- Sponsoring WCA 2017 - biggest Dota 2 championship in China
- Adding PUBG items
> Q1 2018
- Proportional distribution of 100M SKIN among current token holders
- Launch of Fights.club — an updated matchmaking platform — with CS:GO and Dota 2 games
- Establishing connections with opinion makers and popular YouTube channels, streamers oriented on game and cryptocurrency audience
> Q2 2018
- Development of a new betting platform for betting on eSports events
- Integrating SKIN into said platform
- Acquiring license for betting activities
> Q3 2018
- Launch of a new betting platform for betting on eSports events
diogoc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

This is a scam. The team does not give a shit about any of this or you for that matter. They have like 3 or 4 devs who have no idea what they are doing, they also fired me for no reason because I wanted a certain budget to work with and be able to market this entire project and they rejected it. I'm so sorry for telling you guys this but: This is the worst investment ever, I'm truly sorry for all of you who invested here.

The owners are always on vacation, spending your hard earned money and living the good life, as you can see.

The sad part is, you guys are also not doing anything against them, so they will keep doing this over and over again and most likely launch another scam ICO and get away with it, so that's on you.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

What does consist to ska in your opinion in?
The platform develops as quickly it is a question rhetorical, greed of the developer isn't an indicator for a skam, the fact that you have left the team it can mean one million reasons as objective and personal. We will wait for AIRDROP time will tell.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

What does consist to ska in your opinion in?
The platform develops as quickly it is a question rhetorical, greed of the developer isn't an indicator for a skam, the fact that you have left the team it can mean one million reasons as objective and personal. We will wait for AIRDROP time will tell.

I do not understand your placement, will the project not have more updates?

Admin or developer, and when should this airdrop happen?
Wealthway

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

This is a scam. The team does not give a shit about any of this or you for that matter. They have like 3 or 4 devs who have no idea what they are doing, they also fired me for no reason because I wanted a certain budget to work with and be able to market this entire project and they rejected it. I'm so sorry for telling you guys this but: This is the worst investment ever, I'm truly sorry for all of you who invested here.

The owners are always on vacation, spending your hard earned money and living the good life, as you can see.

The sad part is, you guys are also not doing anything against them, so they will keep doing this over and over again and most likely launch another scam ICO and get away with it, so that's on you.

How do you expect anyone to believe an information gotten from someone who was fired. Firing in no way suggests that a company is a scam. If you are good but had disagreement with the team, you will get another offer

However, the devs need to respond to such an accusation in order to reassure the investors

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

How do you expect anyone to believe an information gotten from someone who was fired. Firing in no way suggests that a company is a scam. If you are good but had disagreement with the team, you will get another offer

However, the devs need to respond to such an accusation in order to reassure the investors

Well, the viable and listen to both parties to verify what happened. I'm not defending anyone, but for every accusation there must be a defense
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

Well, the viable and listen to both parties to verify what happened. I'm not defending anyone, but for every accusation there must be a defense

A screenshot is enough to believe what he said in case the team won't really defend such accusations.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

SkinCoin price alert
https://bitscreener.com/coins/skincoin/price_alert

igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

"I think this company will be invested mainly gamblers and I, too! Well, those who see the material benefits of this project!"
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

"I think this company will be invested mainly gamblers and I, too! Well, those who see the material benefits of this project!"

I have been a bit away from SkinCoin!
Can someone tell me what is being done in the past month?

I'm really disappointed! This was a big investment that I have done, because I think the vision is awesome, but the lack of news is killing this!

This has so much potential and I'm not seeing growth.

Is this project abandoned?
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

I'm really disappointed! This was a big investment that I have done, because I think the vision is awesome, but the lack of news is killing this!

This project is not abandoned but it does not have much new updates. In general, everything is fine but the price is not as expected. It needs more products.
Kencha77

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

This project is not abandoned but it does not have much new updates. In general, everything is fine but the price is not as expected. It needs more products.

Their product is lacking some features that could really attract gamers buy and sell in the platform. That is what i think what caused this disappointments
sb40

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:21:55 PM
Merited by tarolog (1)

https://youtu.be/7JvpCHdnLVU
https://www.youtube.com/user/GetFuckShow
 Wink

tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:42:24 AM

Thank you very much for the youtube links. I am glad that the active company began and soon there will be a live demand for the coin
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

Thank you very much for the youtube links. I am glad that the active company began and soon there will be a live demand for the coin

Of course, it is going to be good demand for the coin but the thing is they need to be very active in order to get more awareness about the project. Seems no one is updating about their status of the development.

foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

Any news from devs? I do not have slack so I can not follow the news, unfortunately. When is airdrop?
Kencha77

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:01:23 PM

Any news from devs? I do not have slack so I can not follow the news, unfortunately. When is airdrop?

No airdrop was officially announced. It is just an idea of someone in this forum that Skincoin doing an airdrop will make the price grow
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

The question in the slack to the developer: "when Airdrop SkinCoin?"
@ Igor received this answer: "will post news next week" (post February 9)
Maybe this week will be news.
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

The question in the slack to the developer: "when Airdrop SkinCoin?"
@ Igor received this answer: "will post news next week" (post February 9)
Maybe this week will be news.
I think the airdrop will be in March. Since the major part of the development will be completed in March - and the airdrop will not significantly affect the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: