Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT Community Membership  (Read 108216 times)
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:18:44 AM

Shouldn't hit the exchanges soon.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:10:55 AM

when is the platform expected to go live?
i am interested in their business model and how they actually going to make money Wink
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:48:30 PM

waiting for the first exchange that will cater this project, from what happen even they didn't create any official bounty threads the tokens was sold out
and ico was successful so its really quite nice to look inside the trading site if how this token will be supported as well, good luck to those early pre-ico
holders.
christof123

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:13:12 PM

Hey guys not sure what your experience is but here's mine, they've changed the parameters for withdrawals and haven't told anyone apart from SLACK members, and SLACK membership is closed!

FAO SALT TEAM.

Not sure what is going on with the SALT ICO and token release but it seems that communication is TOTALLY lacking...

It has become know to myself through a friend ACCIDENTALLY that in order to receive SALT tokens in a timely (un-delayed) fashion that ID must be uploaded to the SALT system.

1. This information was NOT communicated in any cohesive manner ie. by email  to ALL those who participated. As mentioned above I was ONLY made aware of this because a friend who participated in the ICO is a member of the SLACK channel (which is now LOCKED for invites conveniently) where the information was posted. Surely informing people of changes to a deal that was made (upon which investments were based) is simple organisational logic and a courteous action towards everyone that INVESTED their OWN funds into a company. This is communication 101. It is NOT rocket science.
2. There are MANY in the crypto sphere who I have spoken with who would NOT have participated had they known that ID would be required at a later date for smaller investments. Again this is BAD organisation from the SALT team. There are plenty of ICO's that have requested ID up front and played it safe. SALT team is playing catch up. Now investors are in a situation whereby if they don't provide their ID their token release may be delayed. This is not acceptable given how fast moving crypto space is and again highly dis-organised of the SALT team.
3. It seems that ALL public communication channels which are actually serviced by the SALT team have been DISABLED for public comment. Why is this? Isn't a formal public apology in order instead of what seems to be the current "ostrich head in the sand" and "fingers in the ears" approach?

Come on SALT team! Hoping you can do better, these actions don't bode well thus far!

Yours,

One very disgruntled and highly disappointed investor.

MisterH

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:06:15 PM

Hum, that's not great and I'm not impressed. I saw an email from them the other day but no comms that ID verification is mandatory.
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:01:39 AM

Hey guys not sure what your experience is but here's mine, they've changed the parameters for withdrawals and haven't told anyone apart from SLACK members, and SLACK membership is closed!

FAO SALT TEAM.

Not sure what is going on with the SALT ICO and token release but it seems that communication is TOTALLY lacking...

It has become know to myself through a friend ACCIDENTALLY that in order to receive SALT tokens in a timely (un-delayed) fashion that ID must be uploaded to the SALT system.

1. This information was NOT communicated in any cohesive manner ie. by email  to ALL those who participated. As mentioned above I was ONLY made aware of this because a friend who participated in the ICO is a member of the SLACK channel (which is now LOCKED for invites conveniently) where the information was posted. Surely informing people of changes to a deal that was made (upon which investments were based) is simple organisational logic and a courteous action towards everyone that INVESTED their OWN funds into a company. This is communication 101. It is NOT rocket science.
2. There are MANY in the crypto sphere who I have spoken with who would NOT have participated had they known that ID would be required at a later date for smaller investments. Again this is BAD organisation from the SALT team. There are plenty of ICO's that have requested ID up front and played it safe. SALT team is playing catch up. Now investors are in a situation whereby if they don't provide their ID their token release may be delayed. This is not acceptable given how fast moving crypto space is and again highly dis-organised of the SALT team.
3. It seems that ALL public communication channels which are actually serviced by the SALT team have been DISABLED for public comment. Why is this? Isn't a formal public apology in order instead of what seems to be the current "ostrich head in the sand" and "fingers in the ears" approach?

Come on SALT team! Hoping you can do better, these actions don't bode well thus far!

Yours,

They've always stated that if you purchase over $2000 USD worth of SALT tokens that KYC was mandatory.  Since the beginning.  You somehow missed it. 100% your fault. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:55:04 AM

FAO SALT TEAM.

Yours,

They've always stated that if you purchase over $2000 USD worth of SALT tokens that KYC was mandatory.  Since the beginning.  You somehow missed it. 100% your fault. 

I am wondering how SALT made the decision that US$2k and below doesn't need KYC whereas any investment above requires? It goes against the basic principle of KYC and AML.

Anybody can shed some light since SALT ain't really responsive here.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:09:21 AM

waiting for the first exchange that will cater this project, from what happen even they didn't create any official bounty threads the tokens was sold out
and ico was successful so its really quite nice to look inside the trading site if how this token will be supported as well, good luck to those early pre-ico
holders.

I hope to see salt trading on bittrex as soon as it's released Cry
christof123

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:11:11 AM

FAO SALT TEAM.

Yours,

nope... myself and many others I know purchased LESS than $2000.00
christof123

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

FAO SALT TEAM.

Yours,

I am wondering how SALT made the decision that US$2k and below doesn't need KYC whereas any investment above requires? It goes against the basic principle of KYC and AML.

Totally agree, they have locked SLACK, official Reddit is locked, unresponsive by email, no answers on here... totally disorganised IMO and forgetting who has provided them with $$$ to get them up and running.
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

Don't worry guys.

SALT has a great team, they're in the USA and they're making sure they have their ducks in a row.

Nobody is running with any money.

Hang in there... the SALT MOOOOON is coming!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ryangrant

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:06:57 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 10:35:31 PM by ryangrant

Now received an email stating:
1) Referral Bonus Updates

We’re excited to announce changes to the structure of the Referral Bonus Program:

Going forward, you will receive five (5) bonus SALT membership for every friend that uses your referral link to purchase thirty (30) or more Memberships, and your referred friend will receive one (1) bonus SALT as well!

An additional benefit of the Referral Bonus Program is that you’ll also be qualified to participate in the Staking Rewards (details to be announced soon).

Please note: it may take several weeks for your Referral Bonus to be added to your account, so please allow for some delay.

For more information, see the SALT Membership Referral Guide located in the dashboard.

2) Membership Open

With the completion of the review, we're happy to announce that SALT Memberships are officially available for purchase through your dashboard (25,000 available at $15 each). If you are one of the people in the waiting line to purchase we’ll be approving new Members in order, so keep an eye out for an email notification that your profile has been approved to purchase.

3) Membership Upgrades

You can now login to the dashboard and upgrade your base Membership to the Premier tier with a $100k borrowing limit or Enterprise with a $1m+ borrowing limit. For a limited time, when you upgrade to an Enterprise Membership you’ll also get a SALT branded Ledger Nano S!

Your Membership will be valid for one year from the date of our platform’s launch. Please note: this step must be completed before you can withdraw your SALT.  

4) Withdrawal Live

We are happy to announce that Memberships are now available for withdrawal through your dashboard. You must redeem at least one SALT before you can withdraw your SALT although the year membership will not start until the SALT Lending Platform goes live.

Some important notes:

Withdrawals will be processed on a first come, first serve basis depending on when each Member selects the withdrawal option.

To ensure a smooth and equitable process, please allow up to 48 hours for your withdrawal to be processed.

If you purchased over $2,000 your Identity Verification must be completed before withdrawal. ID Verification status is displayed above your SALT Balance in the dashboard. You can Verify here: https://membership.saltlending.com/upload

You will have the option to change your ETH address during the withdrawal process, or you can choose to use the address you provided during your Member registration.

Withdrawals are not mandatory. You can leave all SALT safely in your dashboard.

Any further questions can be directed to Support@SaltLending.com

5) Wallets

You will be able to receive your SALT Memberships in the following recommended wallets: Exodus (update to the latest version) and soon Jaxx.

SALT can also be sent to MyEtherWallet, but in in order to view your SALT Memberships you will need to complete the following steps.

Visit MEW (www.myetherwallet.com) and go to the “View Wallet Info” page

Click “Add Custom Token”

Enter the contract address: 0x4156D3342D5c385a87D264F90653733592000581

Enter the decimal value "8"

Add the token symbol "SALT"

Click “Save”

The entire SALT Team is incredibly grateful to you for being a part of this amazing community- thank you! We can’t wait to launch our platform, and we couldn’t have made so much progress without your support and involvement.1) Referral Bonus Updates

Nothing of this 'redeem' was mentioned previously that I know of where you need to redeem 1 SALT in order to withdraw?

Also when I click withdraw, it says I have more than 2k USD and need to verify, but I have far less than 2k USD in SALT memberships that I purchased, so I'm confused why I'm now being told I need to verify. (maybe if I redeem first, then it will not show this message? but I don't really want to redeem my salt..)

update: tried just clicking the 'redeem' button but was presented the same message about needing to verify due to having 2k USD+ in memberships. (which I don't have..)
ryangrant

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:01:18 PM

ok looks like they fixed things, i no longer receive that message anymore! Smiley
btcthm

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:54:29 AM

Listed on ED:
https://etherdelta.com/#SALT-ETH

When token tranferable?
Volodath

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

$2k withdrawl is the maximum amount that retailers and money exchanges (ie Western Union) can allow before filing a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR). Any place that will cut you a money order is legally required to file one if you're purchasing >2k (in the U.S.).

I'm more pissed about needing to redeem a token in order to withdraw what I have. Like seriously, bait and switch all for the purposes of inflating your initial user count? Nickel and dime shit like this leaves a bad taste in my mouth and is highly unprofessional. It's time to take to twitter and LinkedIn.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:51:14 AM

Listed on ED:
https://etherdelta.com/#SALT-ETH

When token tranferable?
That's good news, already got my tokens at EXODUS wallet )))
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

I am still confuse here
we get loans on our BTC/ETH
then whats the use case of Salt tokens apart from buying Memberships
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

Is it mandatory to transfer the token to exodus before getting it on an exchange?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:38:37 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 01:58:46 PM by FandangledGizmo

Was interested in this but it looks like their customers will have to perform KYC to get crypto backed loans.

A competitor could implement almost the exact same product possibly via an automated smart contract which provides customers with Ethereum loans in exchange for locking up crypto-assets on the exact same terms but obviously much more convenient, simple and private.

Will probably pump but be obsolete in a year.

A privacy centric SALT competitor probably be worth a fortune though.

Edit: Is there a time lock on their remaining supply of the 120m SALT?  If they will be selling remaining SALT to customers at no less than $10 each, then a) that may cap the price and b) They have hundreds of millions of dollars worth to sell via their site before SALT customers need to start buying/demanding your SALT to access SALT lending.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

Is it mandatory to transfer the token to exodus before getting it on an exchange?

I would hope not.  I don't use Exodus at all.  I'm a MEW wallet type of guys  Grin

Still waiting on the Announcement from the team that my SALT can be withdrawn to my ETH address.  Obviously, hoping for more exchange listings, but the Telegram group insta-bans you for asking lulzzzz

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: