Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT Community Membership  (Read 108217 times)
GDcrypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Average Income per Token was 0.65 USD / SALT.
(Income from ICO 48.500.000 USD, Coins already distributed 74.500.000 SALT)

I wait for price below 1 USD for buy in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GDcrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:18:06 PM

Been away for awhile, looking at my dashboard now. I see SALT tokens are being sold for $22.5. I thought the final price was going to be $10. I know there is not much trading yet on gatecoin, but last marks there are around $25. Heard rumor about "$15 tier" but haven't seen anything from Salt team. I thought the team was going to target a $10 token by issuing/burning coins. How can a token that costs $25 and purchases the same discounted lending rate as the supposed $10 price have the same economic value? I understand why they might trade at any price on the secondary market, but why is the token sale being continued at a price so much higher than the stated target? Have the terms of the discount changed. I haven't scoured every forum yet, but any answers/suggestions would be appreciated...

Because greed. First they announced that retail price will be 10$. Now it's being sold at 25$ a piece, someone is paying, why they will miss the chance of cash grab. Then heard that they will distribute tokens manually in 48 hrs window, then heard that tokens are on liqui/etherdelta selling below 4$. Apparently you can not ask any trade related questions on their telegram, they will ban you immediately.

This is turning out like Decent token distribution. Announce that tokens will be distributed manually, let the team dump their tokens on market first, everyone else remains a bagholder.

People getting banned for simple questions about ICO Details. Sorry SALT-Team, thats a NO GO! You didnt understood an idea of this market. If you treat your community/customers like slaves, people will use alternative services, which are already coming!
Im out, dont support that kind Member-Treatment!
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:13:11 AM

This looks like an opportunity to me. Happy to be able to buy some for cheap

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:55:34 AM

More good news - Binance Lists SALT. SALT/BTC and SALT/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance. Smiley
btcthm

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:49:54 AM

When pre-sale investors (bought at $0.25~$1.5) withdraw and sell, maybe huge dump!

lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:54:33 AM

LOL, the price would be 10 usd? No way, because pre-sale price is very low.
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:45:53 AM

When pre-sale investors (bought at $0.25~$1.5) withdraw and sell, maybe huge dump!

Yes, this is what a lot of ppl with not enough information keep insisting on, but I bet that the affect will be much less then you all think.

First of all, those who bought at $0.25~$1.5 did so when Bitcoin was at around $2500 (ethereum was not an option at the time) based on the Bitcoin price rise since than they paid more like $0.4~$2.5.

Secondly there is a reason that you and most of other traders, ICO hoppers, quick profit hunters, etc. didn't even hear about the $0.25 until much later. Simply put it wasn't open to the general public. The majority of this was bought up by the team, serious investors, future enterprise users, (and I bet an exchange or too).
These are not people who look for quick profits, especially when they see much greater profit in the long term, or even better an utility to their tokens. In Salt's case the platform may launch as soon as mid-november.

Sure, there will be dumping but it will be moderate, $0.25 ($0.4 really) investors are not the masses who scare easily, money knows how to make more.

Now, one last thing, just for the record. The only reason I made this post because this thread is full of negativity, and bad information (seriously, about half of the facts posted here are either outright wrong or misleading), simply because no SALT Team member ever set foot into this thread, or even someone with more knowledge about the issues ever really bothered to show up here and spend time and energy on setting people straight.
There were serious in-depth discussions about this and many other issues about the membership sale as well as the future utility of the platform itself. But not here, never here.

So my advice for someone who is looking for information on SALT and found this thread would be: Find a better source of information, this there won't serve you well.
Elenkareem

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:49:16 AM

wow im interesting with this cryprocurrency, any bounty?
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

Hello. Tell me please what price was on the ICO?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:42:55 AM

I am very interested in this coin. Can someone advice here is to buy now? How do developers work with this coin?

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:48:50 AM

I am very interested in this coin. Can someone advice here is to buy now? How do developers work with this coin?

well i was to see SALT price on etherdelta 0.016300000 SALT/ETH https://etherdelta.com/#SALT-ETH
very good price You should see the market movement there now is good enough time to buy them.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:29:52 AM

wow im interesting with this cryprocurrency, any bounty?

i think no because SALT already on the exchange https://etherdelta.com/#SALT-ETH you can buy if you want have some SALT
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:32:45 AM

It is so unfair? Why pre-sale had 3 rounds and very low price?
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:58:34 AM

Who bought for $25?  Grin Average price is 0.94, so expect it to be the same or lower.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:06:04 AM

Probably one of the best and most profitable ICO

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:43:41 PM

Erik Voorhees
Board Director

Shawn Owen
CEO

Josef Schaible
Compliance

Gregg Bell
Operations

Ben Yablon
Strategy

Blake Cohen
Business Development

Caleb Slade
Creative

David Lechner
Finance

https://www.saltlending.com/about     Wink

detectiveduck

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

It is so unfair? Why pre-sale had 3 rounds and very low price?

Wow... I though ICOs were meant to LEVEL the playing field between high net worth and the rest of us... these (and other numbers) suggest otherwise...
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:09:44 PM

Yes, this is what a lot of ppl with not enough information keep insisting on, but I bet that the affect will be much less then you all think.

First of all, those who bought at $0.25~$1.5 did so when Bitcoin was at around $2500 (ethereum was not an option at the time) based on the Bitcoin price rise since than they paid more like $0.4~$2.5.

Secondly there is a reason that you and most of other traders, ICO hoppers, quick profit hunters, etc. didn't even hear about the $0.25 until much later. Simply put it wasn't open to the general public. The majority of this was bought up by the team, serious investors, future enterprise users, (and I bet an exchange or too).
These are not people who look for quick profits, especially when they see much greater profit in the long term, or even better an utility to their tokens. In Salt's case the platform may launch as soon as mid-november.

Sure, there will be dumping but it will be moderate, $0.25 ($0.4 really) investors are not the masses who scare easily, money knows how to make more.

Now, one last thing, just for the record. The only reason I made this post because this thread is full of negativity, and bad information (seriously, about half of the facts posted here are either outright wrong or misleading), simply because no SALT Team member ever set foot into this thread, or even someone with more knowledge about the issues ever really bothered to show up here and spend time and energy on setting people straight.
There were serious in-depth discussions about this and many other issues about the membership sale as well as the future utility of the platform itself. But not here, never here.

So my advice for someone who is looking for information on SALT and found this thread would be: Find a better source of information, this there won't serve you well.

I think 64% at 0.25 is bought by the team, or even better was retained by the team. Rest remaining were sold at premium until 25$. If you see that way, profit is already 100X. This thread is filled with negativity because of the 0.25 presale, that was sold to insiders. How is this different from Ripple, where 66% of token is retained by the organisation, and everyone else lives in constant fear, when they will dump on you. Is there any vesting for first three tiers? (Atleast ripple has locked the tokens.)

P.S. - Just my opinion, not legal advice since Salt is not a token as they advertise on their telegram.
hogie2010

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

Another exchange:

https://www.binance.com/

SALT/BTC

Grin
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:01:24 PM

I think 64% at 0.25 is bought by the team, or even better was retained by the team. Rest remaining were sold at premium until 25$. If you see that way, profit is already 100X. This thread is filled with negativity because of the 0.25 presale, that was sold to insiders. How is this different from Ripple, where 66% of token is retained by the organisation, and everyone else lives in constant fear, when they will dump on you. Is there any vesting for first three tiers? (Atleast ripple has locked the tokens.)

P.S. - Just my opinion, not legal advice since Salt is not a token as they advertise on their telegram.

The percentage that was sold to the team and not outside investors is unknown, but whatever is bought by the team 50% of it is vested for a year.

I agree that it was a mistake to make the discount this steep, or at least allowing this much token to be sold at the lowest tier, but I don't thing it will matter much in a few months. From what I seen on the blockchain so far there aren't any more or bigger whales than in any other ICOs (BTW in most of those ICOs there are also pretty steep presale or private sale discounts for large investors) and it's not like a lot of other ICOs haven't produced 10-30-50x returns in short times.

As long as there is good utility for the token, the platform is useful and used in a few months nobody will care about who got in at what price.

Other developments should also drastically help with this, like when they allow SALT to be used as collateral for loans, even paying down interest rates.
We should also hear about a "staking" plan in the near future.

This should all help make SALT token an attractive token to hold. We'll see. Hey it's only money. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: