Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing before August 1st.  (Read 1132 times)
Jamboterino (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:12:11 AM

Hi guys,

i want to invest some money into Bitcoin but don't know if i should invest now or after August 1st.
Might the price for one btc drop after August 1st and would it be a good decision to wait a couple days?
What could be a benefit of investing now?

regards
Jambo
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:57:53 AM

The news about the bitcoin split is still the talk of everyone. If I may suggest, it's better to wait after the segwit is over. I think this is the best option right now
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

i was hoping to get btc price till 1200 bucks , but its still climbing., it did came down ~1800 on 18th i guess.,

but since then its just going up, you should better wait., it will come down either before 30th july or after 1 august.

davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

Hi guys,

i want to invest some money into Bitcoin but don't know if i should invest now or after August 1st.
Might the price for one btc drop after August 1st and would it be a good decision to wait a couple days?

regards
Jambo

If you want to hold the bitcoins for a few months,there wouldn`t be any problem to invest now.
The bitcoin price might decrease before and after Aug 1,but bitcoin will skyrocket during the winter.
If you want to start bying and reselling bitcoins,you should wait.
Anyway,that`s just my opinoin.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:07:05 AM

If you are investing for the long term, then just buy it. Those people who didn't buy at $400 because they were waiting for a drop may have quite a wait. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Farcoin12

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:10:07 AM

Hi guys,

regards
Jambo
I wouldn't advise investing into Bitcoin now. I am assuming that you don't really know much about it and most likely don't have any sort of Bitcoin wallet at the moment. It would be better if you learnt more about Bitcoin and then invested after segwit is engaged, the price is expected to drop anyway, so you would be saving yourself a couple more pennies. If you do however have a good understanding of Bitcoin and the upcoming fork, then now still isn't a good time, the price is just way too high.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

Hi guys,

regards
Jambo

There are two options that you should need to do today and that is either to buy or not to buy. If you will buy today then the price will go down during August 1 then you will suffer some losses but if it will go up like crazy then you will get huge profits. But if you dont buy bitcoins you will not lost when the price goes down and you will also not earn when the price goes up. The best thing to do now is to slice your budget and that is to keep 50% of your money in your pocket and the other half use it to buy bitcoin. If the price went down you can use your remaining money to buy more bitcoins in a lower value. If the price is high then you can either hold or sell your bitcoins. With this strategy you will not lost a huge sum of money and you will also not be deprived of the opportunity to earn.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
frendsento

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

Actually In my own perception this was the best time to sell your bitcoin (not all but some) because I think after August 01 bitcoin price will gradually go down and when that time comes use your money to buy a lot of bitcoins because surely it's price will rise again maybe much higher compare to it's current price today.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:40:56 AM

For me if you are willing to take a risk just invest and buy bitcoin, i think you do not need to get the idea for other users no one could stop you if you are really interested to invest because me i already set a plan for my bitcoin and i think more times before i arrived to my plan.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

Actually In my own perception this was the best time to sell your bitcoin (not all but some) because I think after August 01 bitcoin price will gradually go down and when that time comes use your money to buy a lot of bitcoins because surely it's price will rise again maybe much higher compare to it's current price today.
I don't think so, the price of Bitcoin at this time was over $ 2800. At present, people are buying Bitcoin to own 1BCC and all altcoin drops very quickly. I think this is a good time to buy cheap altcoin
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

Invest now so as to safely have coins on both chains. If you invest before August 1st you might be caught up in delays from Coinbase or other services and not be able to get BCC on time.
After you buy Bitcoin, move them to a wallet whose private keys you control exclusively such as Electrum.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

The news about the bitcoin split is still the talk of everyone. If I may suggest, it's better to wait after the segwit is over. I think this is the best option right now
Almost everyone in this forum is talking about hardfork and BCC, they are competing to buy BTC hoping to get BCC for free.
I just watch, it's like waiting for the results of the presidential election of America is very exciting.
justmint

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

Hi guys,

regards
Jambo

You probably won't find the perfect answer on this forum and realistically it can go either way.
jwkman

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

Staying in fiat until things some what stabilize...
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

Invest now so as to safely have coins on both chains. If you invest before August 1st you might be caught up in delays from Coinbase or other services and not be able to get BCC on time.
After you buy Bitcoin, move them to a wallet whose private keys you control exclusively such as Electrum.

No more worries on my side, at first I don't have any idea on what's gonna happen and I think it is good to invest while it is still available and responding because you might not know if services such as coinbase will still available or there will be a delay from any transaction involve with bitcoin, and while the hardfork might take place we can get BCC that is possible if you have BTC on your secure wallet.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:27:43 PM

While everyone is thinking to invest in bitcoin or not the price of it has risen almost to the maximum. Now you will have the opportunity to buy cheap coins. The takeoff in prices began before 1 August. All who do not trust bitcoin will regret it. But this does not mean that we should not invest in bitcoin. Now you just earn less, but we are only at the beginning of the takeoff.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

Hi guys,

regards
Jambo
You may buy alt now especially eth. If you only want. But then again you may also try to save or hold it till aug 1 . We doesnt know what will happen but for me it is only 4days left but i think bitcoin will continue to increase and alt will pumps too.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

Hi guys,

regards
Jambo

You had a golden chance to invest in 1800$ and get instant 1000$ rise in the a week back, now also it went 2500 and now back 2800$. So my suggestion is if it goes down take it cause post Aug 1st there is a bigger rally coming, take a part buy at every dip, currently it's bit high so wait and watch. You could yet go in but I feel it's way to high now, but then there a risk it could just shoot up again. Take a gut call based on your financial needs.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:59:46 PM

Hi guys,

regards
Jambo
I dont really know what will gonna after the split happened in august 1 there will be no segwit happening and i dont think that the split in BTC and BCC will be i good thing we dont really know if it will cause a pump or dump in the bitcoin but i guess it will make the bitcoin dump just in my opinion.But also you could invest all your bitcoin in that before that date to get a free BCC that free BCC will work.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:00:18 PM

Hi guys,

regards
Jambo

It might be the best time to invest because 1.) you get all potential split coins by default 2.)you get in before any pump after aug 1st due to things going very smooth. Always could go half now and half after.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀