Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP [Ripple] ??? FALLING DOWN?  (Read 2869 times)
Mafia8888 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

What do You thinking about falling XRP [Ripple] ? Is it worth it to invest ? ? ? Thank You !
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

In my opinion no, past ripple pumps were based on false hype about banks using it and new exchanges mostly in Asia listing it. The recent price drops are due to people becoming a bit more rational about what it can really do.
AnCap101

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

It probs has more pumps left in it to be honest. August should be a good month for it. But it is a shticoin lol
namini

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:43:51 AM

You won't find much love for Ripple on Bitcointalk  Smiley But I like Ripple..

If you watch the charts, XRP is following closely ETH, now you can check retracement for a buy opportunity xrp or eth (I'm not saying it's easy).
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

if you got the balls you can hold it for a year, ripple is not good for a day traders but it is good for a hard-gut investors. it may be undervalued as of this moment but if you are looking the future of this XRP in my humble opinion XRP price is way up to the moon.don't look for a narrow vision but look ahead to wider point of view and you will find out what the future holds of this XRP.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:30:50 AM

This is not the good time to buy ripple but suit yourself. I smell the blood coming in the market, you should be patient when you are both buying and selling.

invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

looks like the bitcointalk community is very ignorant about ripple/xrp. oh well, it'll cost them the moon Smiley
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:09:37 PM

Its a good investment, but you need to wait 1st of August, the blood might be in beginning of August. Never know.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:17:33 PM

every altcoins are falling at a rapid pace, many are switching to BTC because of that hard fork...
and getting free BCC coin..

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:31:08 PM

i always said ripple was a bad investment. firstly ripple's circulating supply is too much. and they do not have much to offer to their investors. you have to go for more innovative coins. you should invest more innovative money.
invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:43:21 PM

i always said ripple was a bad investment. firstly ripple's circulating supply is too much. and they do not have much to offer to their investors. you have to go for more innovative coins. you should invest more innovative money.

it's a coin for banks. when banks start demanding it soon, you can bet investors won't want to miss the train.
Lexis77

Activity: 830
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:24:11 PM

it was holding good at sub 10k range.. and heard rumors of some good news as well...
but unfortunately there is not enough support to hold 10k level,
it might dip more but do expect some movement after st Aug

▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
●  Over 630 Cards
●  32 Heroes in 7 Classes
●  Innovative Dual System
●  Balanced & Varied
●  Great Community
●  FREE to play
[]   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:49:18 PM

No way. XRP is still overpriced. There are so many supply so marketcap is very high. And those supply are not belongs to random traders but there are some people who keeps big amonths and can manipulate the price.
Blackcloud

Activity: 111

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:19:04 PM

Its market is big, and the potential is there. However, since XRP is only used for transaction fee, A LOT of more banks have to use it for Ripple to become successful.
A huge amount of token kept by the team also turn me off. For now, I think the coin will keep dropping in price, so it's not a good time to invest in it now.

namini

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

I'm not interested to talk about short term price, but XRP is not only used for transaction fee, but to replace banks nostro vostro accounts so that's theoretically a huge market.
baam25

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:29:45 PM

I'm pretty sure people talking Shit r gonna regret it

I would keep investing myself
nekohachicoin

Activity: 112

I say Hello :)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:29:57 PM

The price will return after this, but I think that it is a coin not worth investing in the long run.
But those who believe in XRP deliberately will be told "What a fool".
Only you can believe.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
ozaeri

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:31:07 PM

Its market is big, and the potential is there. However, since XRP is only used for transaction fee, A LOT of more banks have to use it for Ripple to become successful.
A huge amount of token kept by the team also turn me off. For now, I think the coin will keep dropping in price, so it's not a good time to invest in it now.

Not only that but the banks only need a minimal amount for the transaction fees and have been given free ripple already for this purpose.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
namini

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:39:21 PM

As I just explained it's not just about transaction fees (that's the least interesting part actually).

And it's a private company, they don't give things for free:

In Q2, market participants purchased $21M directly from XRP II, LLC*, Ripple’s registered and licensed money service business (MSB). These buyers tend to be institutional in nature and their purchases include restrictions that help mitigate the risk of market instability due to large subsequent sales. Additionally, XRP II, LLC* sold $10.3M worth of XRP. These sales are executed daily as a small percentage of overall volume. For Q2, they represented 0.09% (9 basis points) of the total $11.06B traded.

https://ripple.com/insights/q2-2017-xrp-markets-report/

Again you can think now is or is not a good time to invest that's not the point.
aguila

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:36:13 AM

The coin jumps on goods news from XRP but then falls back, It won't break this loop until the escrow is applied

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: