Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP [Ripple] ??? FALLING DOWN?  (Read 2874 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:17:25 PM

Ripplr has cool function,
Ripple is also used by big bank.
I HODL Ripple,
I ll buy more

Thats great of what you think
can you tell me name of bank where its currently gets used?

BBVA, MUFG, SBI, ThailandBank. Amd at the end of the year 80% of japanese banks for domestic and international payments. Google what im saying or maybe someone else has the link collection  Smiley
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:20:17 PM

I don't think so that investing in ripple is a good option it price will not grow more than 30 cents as with the boom of crypto currency ripple is still way behind than its rival altcoins.. and investing in any altcoin is a gamble and if want to invest in ripple its all upon u, best of luck

GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:33:08 PM

I don't think so that investing in ripple is a good option it price will not grow more than 30 cents as with the boom of crypto currency ripple is still way behind than its rival altcoins.. and investing in any altcoin is a gamble and if want to invest in ripple its all upon u, best of luck

What would you suggest?
either sell it off and invest in other or be a bag holder for long term
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:42:18 PM

What a bullshit!
Ripple is one of the leading Cryptocompanies. They are coding for a real use. Companies from all over the world testing and using their products. Show me only ONE more coin, which such an integration in the market. ETH might be a rival, but they plough through another field. To invest in XRP is so far away from gambling, like puking from drinking.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

What a bullshit!
Ripple is one of the leading Cryptocompanies. They are coding for a real use. Companies from all over the world testing and using their products. Show me only ONE more coin, which such an integration in the market. ETH might be a rival, but they plough through another field. To invest in XRP is so far away from gambling, like puking from drinking.

you're preaching to the wrong crowd. for some reason, bitcointalkers don't appreciate xrp because it goes against their beliefs. i could care less, i'm just here for the money.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

Look how the bitcoiners claim all their BCC, and you'll see, how insincere this society is. And if they'll know, that tomorrow the whole global market and the internet would crash, they would change all their we-make-the-world-so-much-better-BTC into GOLD. As fast as they could!

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:00:57 AM

What a bullshit!
I agree somewhat with this, ripple is not my favorite coin at all but that comes from what it stands for and not for what it is, ripple is a good project with good developers creating a quality product, I wish it was not a rival to bitcoin but that is what it is, so for those that care mostly about making profits trading coins ripple seems like a good coin to buy and hold.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:29:20 AM

From 20k sats to 3k sats, I haven't see ripple rising for awhile.  Sad
Grossthschild

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:33:11 AM

XRP is a very good concept.