Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos future  (Read 1577 times)
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:59:29 PM

Tezos has been one of the most attractive ico's that i have always seen, they were giving a big bonus for those who invested in the first stages. It is nice to invest in that system at the moment because it seems that it will be huge in a few months.
Unfortunately i didnt invested because i didnt trusted in the moment that the ico was running, but anyway, i am investing in other programs that i think that are more profitable than this one.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

According to the law firm, it is likely that during the ICO Tezos, the USA Securities Act was violated. If it is proved that the Tezos tokens are "securities" sold to USA investors without proper registration with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, then according to law, such a deal can be canceled.
There is a possibility that USA investors will be refunded. I wonder, it is possible and how soon?

HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

Tezos shocked me with the scandal
I still hope that everything will settle down
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

Tezos become quite interesting, especially laltely. Not sure if you kept up with all the new updates, but the foundation has been running in some difficulties lately. The founders are having certain disputes with the foundation's council (Tezos decided to create a Swiss non-profit organization under the control of an "independent body") and what is happening now, is that they can't settle a dispute about whether to reconcile all the business activities under a seperate company Tezos AG. It's really complicated and the price has dropped about 80% since the news popped out, which is pretty bad. The board of the non-profit foundation definitely needs more members, as the board is currently at three if I'm not mistaken, transparency and audits are necessary too, to have an idea of the progress the project is making. There aren't any news on the websites because the domains are owned by the founders and they are waiting to settle the dispute until they start updating things. Until this is resolved, I'd be cautious investing in Tezos.
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

No one expected such a scandal From Tezos. The future depends on the outcome of the proceedings of partners. I want to hope for the best.

I did.  I listened to an interview with the CEO.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:37:34 PM

What shall we expect from Tezos?
Tezos team members claimed to release it in November the 1st, but nothing has happened.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:46:58 PM

If the launch Tezos is successful by Feb 2018 we could see a XTZ price of $10.00 or beyond.
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:07:49 AM

gettin spicy: https://www.coindesk.com/new-class-action-suit-filed-tezos-founders/   Grin
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:12:27 AM

how is that the price goes up with all this uncertainties? What was originally the ICO price?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:41 AM

How do you see the future for the tezos project after make history with the biggest ICO ever .... where do you see tezos in a year or two from now?    Cheesy

Iv'e heard some news and article about it , the tezos project , but some say it is a scam , but yep the tezos been shocking the world , and as far as I know is lot of people noticing it and been investing. Its pre-launch though , so it's new , and I found tezos interesting somehow , and I maybe in the future I think , but let's say I predict that maybe two years from now on tezos with be great and successfully. But we can't say and maybe I try it somehow , and maybe I will invest , and still having research about it , all I suggest is be wise all of us.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:39 AM

How do you see the future for the tezos project after make history with the biggest ICO ever .... where do you see tezos in a year or two from now?    Cheesy

Iv'e heard some news and article about it , the tezos project , but some say it is a scam , but yep the tezos been shocking the world , and as far as I know is lot of people noticing it and been investing. Its pre-launch though , so it's new , and I found tezos interesting somehow , and I maybe in the future I think , but let's say I predict that maybe two years from now on tezos with be great and successfully. But we can't say and maybe I try it somehow , and maybe I will invest , and still having research about it , all I suggest is be wise all of us.

Is tezos not a scam? I heard that they were giving back the raised funds to their investors and how could the project be possible?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: