Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Online video converter without loosing audio quality  (Read 198 times)
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:35:35 AM

I was using a few online video converter services for youtube and other social websites but the quality of audio is broken and not the same or better than original one.
even @320kbps
Share if you have anyone in your mind.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dindasulis

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

I was using a few online video converter services for youtube and other social websites but the quality of audio is broken and not the same or better than original one.
even @320kbps

this my list
1.Clipconverter
supported format: Audio: MP3, M4A, AAC/Video: MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV
2. Online Video Converter hd
supported audio formats: MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, M4A, FLAC, WAV/video formats: MP4, AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, MKV, M4V, WEBM, FLV, 3GP
3. Convert2MP3
supported audio formats:Audio:MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WMA/Video:MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP
4.Flvto
online videos to MP3, MP4, MP4 HD, AVI, AVI HD
6.Online-convert
supported Audio: MP3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, OGG, OPUS, WAV, WMV/ Video: 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, WEBM, WMV,etc

my favorite is Online Video converter hd, I converted many video. in my opinion, its great online converter
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:59:09 AM

even @320kbps

this my list
1.Clipconverter
supported format: Audio: MP3, M4A, AAC/Video: MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV
2. Online Video Converter hd
supported audio formats: MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, M4A, FLAC, WAV/video formats: MP4, AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, MKV, M4V, WEBM, FLV, 3GP
3. Convert2MP3
supported audio formats:Audio:MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WMA/Video:MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP
4.Flvto
online videos to MP3, MP4, MP4 HD, AVI, AVI HD
6.Online-convert
supported Audio: MP3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, OGG, OPUS, WAV, WMV/ Video: 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, WEBM, WMV,etc

my favorite is Online Video converter hd, I converted many video. in my opinion, its great online converter

That is the one I use. I dont know if it is best but it has good quality for my ears. Also fwiw I have a huge system in my car and the quality does not get worse as volume increases  Smiley

Frostam

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 09:07:07 AM by Frostam

I have used some online converters, such as Clipconverter, Keepvid, Convert2mp3.net, Online Video Converter and Dirpy MP3 converter.
Stronium

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 04:31:11 PM

And which one of them is the best in your opinion? I looked at all of them have restrictions on the number of formats for converting videos, in total, each software has about 8-10 formats for converting. And in some cases there are restrictions on the duration of the video. Often, up to 15-20 minutes of video can be converted to another format through these applications.
Stronium

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:00:37 PM

This is the disadvantage of free applications, all have a limited number of formats for conversion. If you want more, buy paid software and use all its features to the fullest.
Paid programs have much more functionality. But that's why they are paid, you pay for the quality and for additional features. During this time, I found several paid programs Xilisoft, Wise, Movavi, Wondershare. I myself have not encountered these applications, and so far I have not decided which is the best .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: