Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 09:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how do i connect to mining investors ?
Mining investors - 1 (100%)
Mining Funding Companies - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for investors interested to do mining in Africa .  (Read 475 times)
enosdenhere (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:38:02 AM

I am looking for investors/mining funding companies to partner me.I am interested to be your business developer sourcing mining assets on your behalf in Africa.I have access to network with mining assets.
 Email enosdenhere@gmail.com
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

I am looking for investors/mining funding companies to partner me.I am interested to be your business developer sourcing mining assets on your behalf in Africa.I have access to network with mining assets.
What can you do? And what are your targets if you get an investor? How long can you benefit?

You have to explain everything because you are using investor money and they believe in the project mining that you created.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

Since none of you investors are looking for. If I were the investor I would never even watch such a proposal. Where's your business plan? If you are a serious person that needs to understand the topic and provide all calculations.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:36:12 AM

I don't know if, this is real or not but, don't you think you are being hasty about this proposal?

First thing, get yourself familiar with the forum, engage more with ongoing disussion to atleast increase your activities here  before posting such request otherwise no investor will bother looking into such un detailed proposal. Shocked

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:48:20 AM

Not accusing you but fresh account asking for funds is a red signal you need to add more solid proofs photos of the stuff you can provide/own to get investors interest.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

No offence, on searching the email you provided on Google, we could not find anything you did related to digital currency. Can you provide us hard solid evidence to the network and mining assets you have access to so that someone can trust you and invest their money.

Which part of Africa you and the mining assets you have are located in and would you agree to a physical verification by a third party from the investor's side?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: