Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH being held down, going to explode  (Read 1725 times)
LeoC (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:29:05 PM

Been watching Ethereum for weeks. It's quite hilarious to watch it go down at a 1:1 rate with BTC over the last week, then the moment BTC rallies ETH remains the same.
Now today, BTC rallies and ETH goes down against BTC, and the moment BTC dips, ETH also dips. It is being massively held down at the moment.

ETH apparently only mirrors BTC when it's a downward price movement, but never benefits from the opposite.
Whales and arbitrageur bots are keeping ETH down as they accumulate from weak hands.

This also tells me is that people are loading the boat and a price explosion is only a matter of time, especially as we near Aug 1.
Whales usually use large portion of their funds to buy at a stupidly low, manipulated price, then the remaining amount to kickstart the rally.
It's just a matter of time now. Get your cheap ETH while you still can because we will never see these prices again.

P.S. Replace ETH with nearly any alt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

Interesting ... How much lower do you think ETH will go before it "explodes?"

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:44:10 PM

I think the continues drop down of ETH is because of the multiple hacking event on them.
But I am still waiting for it to recover just relax and wait for it Hope that it will happen soon.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

LeoC (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:45:36 PM

Been watching Ethereum for weeks. It's quite hilarious to watch it go down at a 1:1 rate with BTC over the last week, then the moment BTC rallies ETH remains the same.
Now today, BTC rallies and ETH goes down against BTC, and the moment BTC dips, ETH also dips. It is being massively held down at the moment.

ETH apparently only mirrors BTC when it's a downward price movement, but never benefits from the opposite.
Whales and arbitrageur bots are keeping ETH down as they accumulate from weak hands.

This also tells me is that people are loading the boat and a price explosion is only a matter of time, especially as we near Aug 1.
Whales usually use large portion of their funds to buy at a stupidly low, manipulated price, then the remaining amount to kickstart the rally.
It's just a matter of time now. Get your cheap ETH while you still can because we will never see these prices again.

Expect dumping due to multiple hacking event on ETH wallet of other big project. OFC no one will gonna buy now because there is huge threat of dumping.

Nah that stuff is old news, besides the hacked wallets have mostly been frozen already by exchanges. Stop FUDing.
Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 12:54:49 PM

People are dumping ether to get more coins in the BCC fork, if you are so sure about ethereum just buy now, probably a better investment then BCC.

BCC is going to dump so hard, we better buy alts now and ignore BCC.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:08:38 PM

Please stop it, ethereum won't explode in the near future. It has risen already too much so far in the just 3-4 months and still you people can talk about a explode..

Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:15:31 PM

Please stop it, ethereum won't explode in the near future. It has risen already too much so far in the just 3-4 months and still you people can talk about a explode..

There are a lot of ICOs coming, even Mayweather is promoting one, if people get excited with ICOs again, there will be greater demand for ether, this bubble might not have popped yet.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
LeoC (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

Uhh the exact same thing can be said about BTC. In other words you're wrong and underestimate cypto.
The "it's already too high" argument has been said since the beginning.
When ETH went up to $10 people like you said it was too high because it had risen up from $3 in "just a few weeks".  Now look at it.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:30:01 PM

Expect dumping due to multiple hacking event on ETH wallet of other big project. OFC no one will gonna buy now because there is huge threat of dumping.

Nah that stuff is old news, besides the hacked wallets have mostly been frozen already by exchanges. Stop FUDing.

LOL, the funds in those wallets are moving. last time i checked both of them had about 40% of their total received balance left inside them.

but i agree it is kind of an old news, but the hack news is known to affect the market big time. and have kind of a prolonged effect.

additionally the ICOs are still pretty much alive and are slowly cashing out or getting their money out of freeze mode to cash it out. and the same thing that pushed ETH price up is now bringing it down. and they are wise enough not to dump all their tokens all at once. they do it slowly.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:42:53 PM

I've noticed Ethereum today it went down to 0.06, I immediately bought a couple of Ethereum coins today and still have reserve bitcoins to buy Ethereum if ever it still goes down a bit more.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:03:33 PM

Definitely going higher imo. We are 2017, the beginning of world mass adoption. Imagine what the marketcap could be in '2020'.
wrfitz

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:59:19 PM

Your right about the part where it only goes down when bitcoin goes down, but then doesn't go up when its suppose to.  Opportunities like Aug 1st don't come around too often.  You can bet you ass there are whales out there with some kind of plan.  The question is, which coin will be getting the pump - my money is on Ethereum
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

I've noticed Ethereum today it went down to 0.06, I immediately bought a couple of Ethereum coins today and still have reserve bitcoins to buy Ethereum if ever it still goes down a bit more.
Very good, I like your stagedy buying altcoin with the happens in current. Actually, we don't know the lowest price of crypto in next time or it will bounce after August 1st. So, choose split our funds to more parts and buying slowly when we think this price is good or have crashing on market is best choice in current.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:12:50 PM

Etherium had it's year, this year.. went up from $7 to $380.. an insane increase, eth will never do something like that again and will be replaced with a better smart contract crypto in the next 2 years.. those that hold that $7 eth tokens, great, you can wait, could go up to $300+ again.. but buying in now doesn't make much sense, at least for the long term
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:13:58 PM

Very good, I like your stagedy buying altcoin with the happens in current. Actually, we don't know the lowest price of crypto in next time or it will bounce after August 1st. So, choose split our funds to more parts and buying slowly when we think this price is good or have crashing on market is best choice in current.

This is a strategy that I use all the time. Even if I plan on buying it all in one day. I setup 3-4 limit buys at all different levels and wait to see what I get at the end of the day

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:03:21 PM

It's really most of the altcoins at the moment, bitcoin is steadily rising back up and most of the altcoins continue to fall. If go o n the exchanges, look at the sell walls for a lot of the coins, the markets are being manipulated to keep the price of the alt oons low so the whales can acculmalate coins at dirt cheap prices.
jilin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:18:43 AM

It's really most of the altcoins at the moment, bitcoin is steadily rising back up and most of the altcoins continue to fall. If go o n the exchanges, look at the sell walls for a lot of the coins, the markets are being manipulated to keep the price of the alt oons low so the whales can acculmalate coins at dirt cheap prices.
Yes, I have all my altcoins all sold, leaving only Bitcoin, now holding Bitcoin is the most sensible choice.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

I agree, altcoin are now just like a time bomb, and ready to explode at any time. Buy altcoin now and hold, then your fore will benefit
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:16:07 PM

Your right about the part where it only goes down when bitcoin goes down, but then doesn't go up when its suppose to.  Opportunities like Aug 1st don't come around too often.  You can bet you ass there are whales out there with some kind of plan.  The question is, which coin will be getting the pump - my money is on Ethereum

pumpers don't pump the same coin when it is already overpumped and is in a bubble. instead they go to another coin that is not in a bubble or they go back to bitcoin to take part in the bitcoin price rise.

as i said in my previous comment currently ETH is in a big bubble and needs bursting. and the ICOs that are selling their tokens is crashing the price. you can see price fell down more today as it was all week long.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:58:28 PM

Nice move , to day we found the price down , but let see after august 1 we will never see these prices again. my opinion will bounce up and going up.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: