Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Surprised!  (Read 565 times)
Jaseph (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:10:07 PM

I'm really surprised that there is no mining subforum. I realize it's discussed in many places, but I think such an important topic should have it's info centralized in one space.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:12:49 PM

Mining subforum?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:14:17 PM

Eyes. A BFL invention. Pre-order yours today.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:16:44 PM

I'm very surprised that you didn't notice it. Very!
Jaseph (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:58:35 PM

OK OK...but here is my reply. I am new here. Go to the very top of the site. By default the Bitcoin forum is tucked in. You have to click the little button on the far right then it shows you all the subforums. I am viewing this on an iphone. I didn't even know that was a forum. To me The first forum I could see was economics. So now my question is why is it set up that way.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 05:00:48 PM

OK OK...but here is my reply. I am new here. Go to the very top of the site. By default the Bitcoin forum is tucked in. You have to click the little button on the far right then it shows you all the subforums. I am viewing this on an iphone. I didn't even know that was a forum. To me The first forum I could see was economics. So now my question is why is it set up that way.
Well, by default the Bitcoin subsection is open AFAIK. You might've pressed the '-' button I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: