Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simulator for cryptocurrency trading ???  (Read 1738 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

Most of the forex brokers that accepts bitcoin and others cryptocurrency do provide you with practice account were you can develop your skills and knowledge on trading. Bitcoin has been listed on fxtime trading platforms and simplex. Hitbtc also provide you with demo account were you can learned how to trade without even having account with them. I don't not know any gambling site that allow that but many forex brokers provide that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:22:58 AM

I wouldnt advise training on demo accounts. First the numbers can be altered easily to envourage you trading with real money. Second most demo account wont take fees into account! Fees are extremely important because that means youll have to lose 1% of your trade value each time you make a trade! That means you need at least 2% of gains from the moment you take a position just to compensate the fee and the spread...

You want to train? Train with real money but small amount and try to double your account Wink

1% fee deducted everytime you trade? This is ridiculous just to take that huge amount for one time trade. I do not want to trade on that site for sure. Usually big site offer 0.3-0.5% per trade and some time they do not even place any fee except for buying directly without waiting

Actually this is true for bitcoin any amount can get profit because there is no limit mean while for real money this is serious problem because you need to have some limit before you can open the account
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

Check whaleclub.co
They have demo trading. And the UI looks pretty good.
Worth a look.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:47:24 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is hard to simulate due to its volatility unlike forex trading where simulation and practice trading is almost identical to real time trading, unless if you have an experience in forex trading before then cryptocurrency trading will not be hard for you. Better option is the buy low sell high strategy or just riding the waves when you are new to crypto trading, only put a little money on it to test the water.
aslamnur28

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:06:21 PM

It's worked with HitBTC man, try it.
Cyndre

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

I just launched my exchange simulator.  https://www.cpaytoday.com just click the load in browser, or download app button.  Facebook login/email login - no email verification, only needed for password recovery so fee free to enter anything.

Will be launching a live exchange and payment system for it as well.

Multi Crypto Wallet, Exchange, Payment System and Trial Exchange https://www.cpaytoday.com/ (https://www.cpaytoday.com/)
acjcm3c

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

If you don't want to spend real money, you can try out Altcoin Fantasy.

From their site:

Altcoin Fantasy is a cryptocurrency play platform where users learn to trade cryptocurrencies risk free. Users start with $100,000 virtual USD, and make trades during the contest period. At the end of the contest, the players with the most net worth will win actual crypto!

They offer $150-200 USD to the winners every week. I haven't won yet but from what I heard in their user chat they pay out to the winners within 48 hours.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Trading Market Game
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

i recommend this site : https://coins2learn.com/

As one would expect, this isn't a live exchanging graph. What it provides, in any case, is a recorded chart of Bitcoin value developments which enables clients to analyzing patterns. It likewise demonstrates that offering for minor benefits isn't the main feasible technique at all. A couple of moments with this test system, it ends up apparent that holding Bitcoin for a couple of days or weeks additionally prompts huge benefits.
altcoinfantasy

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Guys, check out https://altcoinfantasy.com -- Free Crypto Trading Game/Simulation with hundreds of dollars as prizes! Every week is a different contest and they run different contest types -- last week you can only trade with the coins that Binance supports, and this week you can only trade the coins that Poloniex support. Really fun and they also have native apps. Top 10 wins something each week.
KingOfCoin

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

check out www.kingofcoin.io -- compete with an active user base with live currency prices!
cryptoestimator

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

In regards to a crypto trading simulator to learn on try www.Niffler.co which is about to launch and built for exactly your needs as a newbie and/or experienced trader. Best part is, it's FREE.

More info:

Learn Crypto Trading Without The Risk
Niffler.co lets you practice SIMULATED crypto trading without risking your capital. Once you get good at it, earn money by teaching others!

Think of it as Coinbase meets Patreon without the risk!

www.niffler.co
berrybookmark

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

Cryptoground provides one such tool. I've tried and tested the simulator, and it's actually good and feels very real to cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Poloniex, etc. It's entirely risk-free as fiat currency isn't used. I learned a bunch of crypto trading aspects like stop-limit, open order, etc. from this simulator. And the best part is they have some competitive games as well where winners can win cash prices.

Try for yourself here: https://www.cryptoground.com/games
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Beside demo account of HitBTC , you can also use demo account in MT4 platform, now many broker offer pair crypto in their platform. Some of that broker is FXopen, Weltrade and Simple Fx, by use this platform you can learn how to trade crypto and possible to make profit from long and short potition.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

I don't think that there is any. You can invest very tiny amount or just paper trade until you will get comfortable and confident.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Now at the Forex Club, if I'm not mistaken, you can trade in crypto currency. Open a demo account and go for it.
Tiim_Aly

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

I tried Bitcoin trading simulator. I like that they have app app and online platform at the same time. The only disadvantage is that app supports 18 cryptocurrencies, but online platform 24 Sad
JPfx

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

I developed a web app for simulation of crypto trading.
The idea is to have a tool for begineers.
What do you think about it?
Greetings from Argentina.
https://simulex.com.ar/
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

I always try trading in this site with the demo account its pretty fun if youre just a starter to learn the basic trading especially in forex and cryptocurrency, the good thing about this site is you can trade easily after you decided to trade live and earn real money in crypto https://dapp.spectre.ai/dashboard

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

I always try trading in this site with the demo account its pretty fun if youre just a starter to learn the basic trading especially in forex and cryptocurrency, the good thing about this site is you can trade easily after you decided to trade live and earn real money in crypto https://dapp.spectre.ai/dashboard

Love to test out some more trading practice here but seems the like does not give access to registering, just logging in. Is there a link to register?
bitcoinsmash

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

I've been using https://altcoinfantasy.com to test out some of my trades. The Android app isn't great but the web version is pretty good.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: