Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES??  (Read 2869 times)
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

Waves is at a decent price right now!!  I'm going to grab some more, it has some unbelievable potential !!
lausam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

WAVES is good..buy at cheap price selling at high price..repeat.
Genesis Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

What do people think about waves!!??  Let me know about it!! I'm on my way!!

If you have made up your mind, why do you bother asking others?  Tongue
Right now, Bitcoin seems to be becoming dominant compared to alts. So just be careful about how much you invest.

yeah better think about this by yourself and make your own decisions!
otherwise you will only lose money and this counts for all investments especially in wild west crypto
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:49:14 PM

Right now, Bitcoin seems to be becoming dominant compared to alts. So just be careful about how much you invest.

otherwise you will only lose money and this counts for all investments especially in wild west crypto

I'm just Curious to see if people have the same thoughts about it!! Its all up to me to do my research and come up with unbelievable conclusions!!   How you feel about waves?  Good long term invest?  Are you holding or considering buying into waves?
unbelieveable

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

I'm just Curious to see if people have the same thoughts about it!! Its all up to me to do my research and come up with unbelievable conclusions!!   How you feel about waves?  Good long term invest?  Are you holding or considering buying into waves?

its unbelievably bad is that's what you mean. just saying... Shocked
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

Hi Genesis Crypto, nice to see you created a new account just to be a troll.  Please save your life story for somebody else!!  We're not interested, just here to discuss the future of WAVES.   Why you trying to create waves? There's already an unbelievable one made!!
FlavCoin

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:19:19 PM

In case you still haven't understand how big WAVES will be ....  :

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-to-develop-digital-asset-platform-for-russian-national-settlement-depository-959c916022ad

Coin_slinger69

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

I have had some good luck in the past with other currency buying and selling making little profits at a time. Think there's room for that in wave? Looking for a new crypto to cash in on.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

I been looking around searching about waves to know what other people thoughts and feelings on waves.reading all the comments here help me decide whether to buy some waves coin or not.
KellyCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

Waves is a good project. Especially with all of the negative news surrounding ETH I think its just a matter of time before devs start building on Waves which will skyrocket the price.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:24:34 PM

I think of waves that is a token not a campaign and waves is to small that what I think about waves. So they help you to get your money because it a fee on a wallet that wants waves. Even if its small ts still helpful so why not go and waves but only the right amount not to many okay.

WAVES is great, buy if below $2 and hold for at least one year.

Like this guys right here,  he answered  your topic that is also my answer so yeah buy waves but not to must even if its cheap.

PS: TO THOSE YOU CLICK THIS TOPIC AND HAVE A PROBLEM ABOUT WAVES ASKING HOW TO GET OR TRADE. Here is a link I got a problem before about waves I was asking before where I can waves? because it needed to get/convert your earning,  so I would like and live to share it to all of you guys the link is https://wavesdrop.com I really want people that has the same problem as me before.

Go ahead and look at my previous post about waves aking a help.

By the way I also answered topic that is connected to waves here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052482.msg20462731#msg20462731 please go ahead and read my answer it will help you if you also got problem about waves.
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:39:21 PM

I think of waves that is a token not a campaign and waves is to small that what I think about waves. So they help you to get your money because it a fee on a wallet that wants waves. Even if its small ts still helpful so why not go and waves but only the right amount not to many okay.

WAVES is great, buy if below $2 and hold for at least one year.

Like this guys right here,  he answered  your topic that is also my answer so yeah buy waves but not to must even if its cheap.

PS: TO THOSE YOU CLICK THIS TOPIC AND HAVE A PROBLEM ABOUT WAVES ASKING HOW TO GET OR TRADE. Here is a link I got a problem before about waves I was asking before where I can waves? because it needed to get/convert your earning,  so I would like and live to share it to all of you guys the link is https://wavesdrop.com I really want people that has the same problem as me before.

Go ahead and look at my previous post about waves aking a help.

By the way I also answered topic that is connected to waves here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052482.msg20462731#msg20462731 please go ahead and read my answer it will help you if you also got problem about waves.

Man... I wish I could understand what you're saying!!  I'm sure there is some good information here!!  Anybody here that can translate!!?
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:31:56 PM

Waves will be more popular as many ico have used it.
So the possibility of waves could be like ETH.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
unbelieveable

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:53:35 PM

Hi Genesis Crypto, nice to see you created a new account just to be a troll.  Please save your life story for somebody else!!  We're not interested, just here to discuss the future of WAVES.   Why you trying to create waves? There's already an unbelievable one made!!

No joke, just check it out,  wave is down and is continuing to go down hard. I cut my losses if I were you
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:58:01 PM

What do people think about waves!!??  Let me know about it!! I'm on my way!!

If you have made up your mind, why do you bother asking others?  Tongue

I'm just Curious to see if people have the same thoughts about it!! Its all up to me to do my research and come up with unbelievable conclusions!!   How you feel about waves?  Good long term invest?  Are you holding or considering buying into waves?

Hi Genesis Crypto, nice to see you created a new account just to be a troll.  Please save your life story for somebody else!!  We're not interested, just here to discuss the future of WAVES.   Why you trying to create waves? There's already an unbelievable one made!!

No joke, just check it out,  wave is down and is continuing to go down hard. I cut my losses if I were you

Just Hold On to them coins!!  This Newbie is just trying to troll!!  WAVES is the future!!  Good long-term investment!! Grin  Use your real account "unbelievable"!!  You got no balls dude!!
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

It's a huge platform with a lot of potential. Really, the best short description is:

The best candidate for the "next ethereum" title.

You've got to hodl it for God knows how long though. It never rewarded short term traders well. Grin
unbelieveable

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:54:09 PM

Waves is at a decent price right now!!  I'm going to grab some more, it has some unbelievable potential !!
[/quoNearly
 153,000 units of cryptocurrency Waves worth about $32 million was stolen from three of the largest Waves multisig wallets that seem to have been hacked today, rattling the global cryptocurrencies community in one of the biggest security breach ever of the rival of Bitcoin.
te]
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

It's a huge platform with a lot of potential. Really, the best short description is:

The best candidate for the "next ethereum" title.

You've got to hodl it for God knows how long though. It never rewarded short term traders well. Grin

I agree, it's not going to happen anytime soon!!  A good coin to hold for long term, excellent project!! Grin  It's party time!!
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

Waves is currently doing good in the crypto world and i do hope it will Stay that way. Its continuing development somehow proves itself that its worthy to invest in. As of the moment, waves is stable and its high time to invest on it. Though we will never know what the future will hold for waves but i do hope it will prosper and consistently rise.

CryptoBagHolder (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

Waves is at a decent price right now!!  I'm going to grab some more, it has some unbelievable potential !!
[/quoNearly
 153,000 units of cryptocurrency Waves worth about $32 million was stolen from three of the largest Waves multisig wallets that seem to have been hacked today, rattling the global cryptocurrencies community in one of the biggest security breach ever of the rival of Bitcoin.
te]

Here's this TROLL again!!  Get a life man!!  You suck balls!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: