Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FINVIZ in crypto world. Does it exist?  (Read 521 times)
mistakenforstranger (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:01:36 PM

Hi guys. Do you know a similar web site with some other analytical stuff like at Finviz but about crypto assets?
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:20:26 PM

The crypto world is enormous and it is hard to find out someone lost in this world without any reputation or significant activity. I am afraid I never heard of this name before.
Try to search the forum with the name and see if you can get anything, or use Google to figure out any feedback about them if you can find any.
mistakenforstranger (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:24:50 PM

The crypto world is enormous and it is hard to find out someone lost in this world without any reputation or significant activity. I am afraid I never heard of this name before.
Try to search the forum with the name and see if you can get anything, or use Google to figure out any feedback about them if you can find any.

OK, I just asked about a media where information about crypto-assets is available in comfortable form like at finviz. For example, daily, weekly, quarters changes and performing, list of news about crypto-assets, useful crypto-currency screeners and etc.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

OK, I just asked about a media where information about crypto-assets is available in comfortable form like at finviz. For example, daily, weekly, quarters changes and performing, list of news about crypto-assets, useful crypto-currency screeners and etc.

To find out comfortable form like at finviz we need to know finviz first. Without an url, it's not that famous that one will know by it's name alone. And another thing is, what you find comfortable may not be same for everyone.
mistakenforstranger (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

To find out comfortable form like at finviz we need to know finviz first. Without an url, it's not that famous that one will know by it's name alone. And another thing is, what you find comfortable may not be same for everyone.

Sorry, I got the Service Discussion and the Trading Discussion threads mixed up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: