Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] CRYPTO-PHP | AUTOMATIC & SIMPLE TRADING BOT [$12/m]  (Read 4760 times)
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:38:18 PM

Hi  Grin
Yes the bot have a function that sells your order when it fall to x% ( you determine the percentage ) .

I'm not sure that you got me right. I need to be able to set TRAILING stop-limit orders, not just ordinary ones. That means that bot should check the price once in a while and set a new stop-limit order with a price x% less than the latest high. So if the price goes up, stop-limit price goes up too automatically.

Sorry for the mistake  Roll Eyes
No , the bot doesn't have this function sorry Sad
I've some functions that check the price (like signal) but not for  trailling stop-limit .
I build this bot step by step by adding more feature each month  and i think i'll add this , or a similar function very soon Smiley

Thanks for the quick reply! I think it would be nice if you added this feature, some ppl may need it too, I guess, and I still can't find a bot that provides this functionality for some exchanges
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPHP (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Insomniac from Le-Trader

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

New update  Grin
- Select how the bot get the pairs (Trade only with Best volumes/Custom volumes)
- Auto-stop function that monitor bitcoin price to prevent altcoin market dump
- Cancel/sell your open order(s) with 3 click from your interface
- Ready for new bittrex rules !

I've updated first post with new main interface & config screens Smiley
Full details on the website  : https://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/182-update-added-select-how-get-the-pairs-3-click-cancelsell-order-auto-stop-partnership-new-bittrex-rules/

Le-Trader | 24/7 Automated Trading Bot, Crypto signals & Trading View alerts -  since 2017 | https://le-trader.com
thesteemit

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:41:39 AM

Hi, I just one to clarify one "Save your btc with our cagnotte system". Meaning if I gain any btc, it will not be added to my exchange's wallet, but will be added to another wallet in another system instead? Is it a risk that I have no control of newly gained btc? Thanks in advance for clarification.
CryptoPHP (OP)

Insomniac from Le-Trader

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

Hello Smiley
All btc on your cagnotte are on your bittrex/poloniex account, but the bot ignore them Smiley

Le-Trader | 24/7 Automated Trading Bot, Crypto signals & Trading View alerts -  since 2017 | https://le-trader.com
cryptocoinjohnny
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

When do you plan on including the "trailing stop loss" feature inside your bot? I've seen a number of people request it and you've stated it would be including in next update months ago, but it doesn't still doesn't seem to be included.

◄●●●► LEARN HOW TO EXPONENTIALLY INCREASE YOUR CRYPTO ACCOUNT EARNINGS IN UNDER 30 DAYS WITH OUR HAND SELECTED MICRO CAP COINS ◄●●●►
$$$ ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●►CLICK HERE ► https://CryptoAccountBuilders.com ◄◄◄●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
CryptoPHP (OP)

Insomniac from Le-Trader

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:07:59 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:05:45 PM by CryptoPHP

When do you plan on including the "trailing stop loss" feature inside your bot? I've seen a number of people request it and you've stated it would be including in next update months ago, but it doesn't still doesn't seem to be included.

Hello,  no plan for trailing stop on the next update sorry because now i work mining hamster intregration .
I'll keep you updated about trailing stop, it will be my next priority after hamster integration Smiley

cryptocoinjohnny
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:02:17 PM

Thank you! Please keep me updated.

◄●●●► LEARN HOW TO EXPONENTIALLY INCREASE YOUR CRYPTO ACCOUNT EARNINGS IN UNDER 30 DAYS WITH OUR HAND SELECTED MICRO CAP COINS ◄●●●►
$$$ ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●►CLICK HERE ► https://CryptoAccountBuilders.com ◄◄◄●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
seim

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

Is CRYPTO-PHP still around or is something broken? I decided to play around with it so placed and order for a month of use and sent the bitcoin as instructed.

The transaction went thru and thru but my login would not work. I found their email and have sent two messages along with the details of the confirmed payment and have heard nothing. It's been about 4 days now  Undecided
CryptoPHP (OP)

Insomniac from Le-Trader

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:57:17 AM

Is CRYPTO-PHP still around or is something broken? I decided to play around with it so placed and order for a month of use and sent the bitcoin as instructed.

The transaction went thru and thru but my login would not work. I found their email and have sent two messages along with the details of the confirmed payment and have heard nothing. It's been about 4 days now  Undecided
Hello, maybe i've missed your mail, please create a new account and open a new support ticket with your tx id Smiley

CryptoPHP (OP)

Insomniac from Le-Trader

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

Hi !
Best wish for 2018  Grin

New bot update:
Mining Hamster integration (external signalling service):
- Trade minng hamster signal automatically with your bot
- New trading interface dedicated to mining hamster, check/buy/sell in real time signals from this new interface .
Full details/infos: https://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/250-update-mining-hamster-integration-new-signal-mode-and-new-trading-interface

Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

this looks amazingly interesting !!

anyone here using it for some time and want to share the results?

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Hello I have reading reviews here and if they are anything to go by the the bot is something I am looking forward to work with. I only have one question though, does the bot support Cryptopia ??
darito21

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

I also want to know if you have plans of add Cryptopia, Binance or any other exchange
Thanks
CryptoPHP (OP)

Insomniac from Le-Trader

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Hello Smiley
Sorry only Bittrex & Poloniex available  Embarrassed
The next one I would like to add is binance but I don't know when i'll get the time.

darito21

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

Ok, just pm when you add Binance Cheesy
Thanks
Coinseer2000

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Hey Crypto,

I cannot visit your official homepage today because of SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
I am not sure if this is my computer, but I tried with two browsers.

Also I remember that your bot was 'sold out' and no items were in stock, but maybe it was my mistake.

Your Bot looks very interesting. I mean, there are plenty of bots and scripts, but yours seems to be very fairly priced (not like all popular ones) and
you seem dedicated, though your bot is not very popular (yet).

Best

Coinseer2000

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

okay, I can visit crypto-php.com again, the store still says that your bot is not available, but maybe its because I am not registered
(I have not fully decided to buy, yet Smiley )
CryptoPHP (OP)

Insomniac from Le-Trader

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

okay, I can visit crypto-php.com again, the store still says that your bot is not available, but maybe its because I am not registered
Sorry, the bot is now available Smiley

boss , how can i start in this bot trading altcoins ? im newbie . do you have link for video tutorial ? how much bitcoin in need to start ?
Hey, sorry i've no video about the bot .. but I writted a full tutorial on the website and detailled all modes Smiley

Misterwinston

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

Sorry, the bot is now available Smiley

boss , how can i start in this bot trading altcoins ? im newbie . do you have link for video tutorial ? how much bitcoin in need to start ?
Hey, sorry i've no video about the bot .. but I writted a full tutorial on the website and detailled all modes Smiley

Hi Crypto-PHP. Im interested in using your bot however I'm unable to create a user account in your store. I keep getting error message: You did not pass the security check. Please try again. Nor can I create an account for your forum, same errors. Even the support ticket gives me this error.

What's going on?

Kind regards,
Winston
fraidycat19

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

Works well so far, amazing how easy it was to configure. I`ll come back with a reply in a week or so.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: