Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live !  (Read 26755 times)
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

I have just watched trailer and I am impressed.
Only thing I am afraid is the downtrend in crypto.
It could delay the developement of the project if you will have problems with gather sufficient amount of money

If people post this project on every video game forums, i think it has a chance to break through the market
Aerys2

Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:34:36 AM

French WhitePaper ready https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5U6DqTgSWf3TkVESE9GTFpCWlU/view?usp=drivesdk

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

Hi
I have invested 1 eth on pre ico, when you will send me tokens for my investment? i have received only 1 rc token.

yes thats the price of 1 token  Cheesy

Yeah, thats not right.

think yourself lucky i invested 0.1btc in the current ico and havent received anything not even an email of confirmation or asking for my ether address

I've emailed info@hashrush yesterday and still haven't got a reply

I PM'd bdstar and have received no reply

I'm really quite pissed off
Bro u should probably join the official discord channel, and ask ur question there. The admins are also available there. https://discord.gg/ecTsYsc

I'll try later still no word from them after 48 hours very unprofessional if i get nowhere on discord either I'll have to find legal representation

enochi

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

Me too,not received any tokens.
AltScope

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:40:23 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 07:50:24 AM by AltScope

Me too,not received any tokens.

I sent a second email half an hour ago and have received a response!!

I would recommend investing with eth rather than btc as i guess that's the hold up

atm I'm grateful for the response but will hold off my other 1 btc investment in this until I'm 100% confident

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

Do not get nervous guys, seeing the latest updates we see that they are doing many things at the same time, let's be patient Grin
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:10:51 AM

i wouldnt worry on not receiving ur tokens. Their team simply isnt large enough yet to handle everything right now. They are hiring though :p
Aerys2

Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

Contact them on Discord if you want à fast answer

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
BadAstroZA

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:22:30 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 02:41:34 AM by BadAstroZA

Hi everyone - just want to respond to the last few posts in here and comment on a few things:

1. We currently only have the capacity to respond to messages in and around European business hours, but will be expanding our hours very soon. The success of the pre-sale has allowed us to grow our team considerably, with one of the open roles for a dedicated community manager. We're well aware that without this key role, some of our channels (including this Bitcoin talk thread, unfortunately) may not get the attention they deserve at the moment. Like some posters have mentioned, the best way to reach us and get a quick response is to contact us on our official Discord server at https://discord.gg/y6f64c

2. As mentioned, we are hiring for the role of community manager and you can find that listing here if you're interested to apply, or know someone who may be suitable:
http://jobs.gamesindustry.biz/sia-hash-rush/anywhere/community-manager-for-upcoming-rts-cryptocurrency-mining-title-id93614

3. We are aware that some users who participated in the pre-sale with less than the minimum amounts may not have received their tokens yet. The pre-sale had minimum entry thresholds and because we did have users coming in below those minimums, it was decided that those participants would receive their tokens and their 20% bonus as per the first three days of the ICO. However, this has slowed a few things down as we sort out everyone's allocation. We're dealing with every case as they come in and we do apologize if you are still waiting on confirmation, or replies to your emails. Again, coming in to Discord may help, as our team are generally online during working hours.

4. We're not yet set up with but are in the process of getting full-time support staff to help with all of your queries. We ask that you please bear with us while we go through this process of rapid growth. The way we're seeing it from our side is: you guys have shown your belief in our project and have made this all possible with your contributions. Only 4 days in and you've already backed us to a level that many Kickstarter projects haven't even achieved, and we're extremely grateful and humbled by the overwhelming support and interest shown in Hash Rush, and are now doing all we can to bring on additional team members and make this game the best it can possibly be.

5. As for the money raised to date, the most recent figure of Rush Coin tokens (RC) sold is displayed on the progress bar at https://www.hashrush.com/ico/ and currently stands at 3,766,620 RC.
Please note that this is currently manually updated as we have multiple wallets in multiple currencies, and work through some tickets to verify certain transactions. At a rate of 1000 RC to 1 ETH, you can always divide that figure by 1000 and compare to the current ETH price.

6. Some ICO participants are saying that they have not received their RC yet, but upon investigation, every case so far has been resolved and is usually due to the type of wallet used. As a reminder, never participate in an ICO with a wallet on an exchange. If you're still having trouble seeing your RC in your Ethereum wallet, please drop by to our Discord channel and either one of the Hash Rush team or one of our awesome community members are there to help.

Thanks again for your patience, and of course for your support - I'll be checking in here more regularly now that I see how active the thread is!
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

I didnt send under minimum, however i couldnt see a minimum...
BadAstroZA

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

We displayed minimum amounts for pre-sale on the form page - for example, 50 ETH was the minimum spend in pre-sale, and 0.1 ETH in ICO.

If you come on to Discord, you can message me with the transaction ID and I can look into it for you.
Cryptoearner

Activity: 322

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:45:07 AM

Collection was increasing very slowly but 36 ETH raised more from that day.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1ac4ff2ed2400a01cf02644155a0d5ea910d8499#internaltx

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:31:58 AM

They are very close to 300,000 dollars, I hope they get at least the minimum and can move forward with the project since I am very interested.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

They are very close to 300,000 dollars, I hope they get at least the minimum and can move forward with the project since I am very interested.
Certainly the minimum will be reached, the community is still small, but there are serious people in the development team! A good coin is born like this! If there is development and a strong community, success is inevitable.
BadAstroZA

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:39:43 AM

FYI, that is only for the ETH wallet in the ICO. There are additional wallets in other currencies, and combined with the ICO we have raised over $1.1million and counting.

The project leads are at a conference in London at the moment, but when they return we'll be able to update everyone with the latest total.

Thank you to everyone who has believed in and supported Hash Rush!
Cryptoearner

Activity: 322

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:34:51 AM

Does hasrush reached minimum of ico  or not ? I am curious to know about this. Ready to.play game only.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

Again a project to add to the list of really undervalued, that's a good Thing for patient investors like me who are able to buy tons and will get a good price once they burn the rest Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:37:02 AM

FYI, that is only for the ETH wallet in the ICO. There are additional wallets in other currencies, and combined with the ICO we have raised over $1.1million and counting.

The project leads are at a conference in London at the moment, but when they return we'll be able to update everyone with the latest total.

Thank you to everyone who has believed in and supported Hash Rush!
Impressing amount. What is your minimal goal?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:31:59 PM

@BadAstroZA this exceeds my expectations and makes the project more interesting for future investors. I really want to be able to trade to see where the price comes this year.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:26:48 PM

Damn I'm late for higher bonus :<
Participating in the ICO with a minimum of 1 ETH means that you receive four items and an extra unit card,
I wonder if it applies to the whole period of ICO?
And my second concern is if I can pay ETC and get this rewards?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: