Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live !  (Read 26748 times)
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:37 PM

How are the hasrush tokens included in game? What kind of task do they have, how does the game affect their value?  Roll Eyes

Before you ask such question you should read FAQ first Dude!
https://www.hashrush.com/faq
https://www.hashrush.com/faq#faq-15

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

How are the hasrush tokens included in game? What kind of task do they have, how does the game affect their value?  Roll Eyes

Before you ask such question you should read FAQ first Dude!
https://www.hashrush.com/faq
https://www.hashrush.com/faq#faq-15

i have WGD on ignore for months now, he's always post-whoring shit that has been answered already or dont make sense ;p
I understand we have campaigns, but damn its like a third-world user sometimes tht guy haha

I can wait for this to launch, of many projects promising the world, hashrush looks like they have something actually USEABLE ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
HashRush[CM]

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:45:59 PM

Glad you're looking forward to the game Cj!

Friday Update
The last week has been rather quiet, but we are hard at work polishing up the pre-alpha content which launches in 10 days (18th of December).
Also in the works is a full website redesign and a new Hash Rush forum!

We do have a new article out today, and it's crypto-related!
As the price of BTC skyrockets, Eth going cat crazy, Litecoin and IOTA seeing great gains as well, we sat down with our co-founder 'Kris Vaivods' who knows a lot about the scene and is runs a mining far as well.

Check out the full article over on Steemit or Medium

Final Call to Win Pre-Alpha Entry
The Creative Contest will end on the 11th of December. The top 10 entries will get pre-alpha access and top 5 will get a Hash Rush T-Shirt as well! If you are interested, all of the information can be found on our website.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:59:21 AM

Just one week left for the Pre-Alpha. I am so exited for it!! Hope everything is prepared and we can jump straight in. Between I was wondering when we will get our invitations?

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

Glad you're looking forward to the game Cj!

Friday Update
The last week has been rather quiet, but we are hard at work polishing up the pre-alpha content which launches in 10 days (18th of December).
Also in the works is a full website redesign and a new Hash Rush forum!

We do have a new article out today, and it's crypto-related!
As the price of BTC skyrockets, Eth going cat crazy, Litecoin and IOTA seeing great gains as well, we sat down with our co-founder 'Kris Vaivods' who knows a lot about the scene and is runs a mining far as well.

Check out the full article over on Steemit or Medium

Final Call to Win Pre-Alpha Entry
The Creative Contest will end on the 11th of December. The top 10 entries will get pre-alpha access and top 5 will get a Hash Rush T-Shirt as well! If you are interested, all of the information can be found on our website.

I hope you will be still active on bitcointalk.org, too I am too lazy to register  again and again in new place :p

I am looking forward to read about pre-alpha launch or maybe it will be gameplay published?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

HashRush [CM] or any of the alpha games will be some advertising campaign? The project is very little known, remember that marketing is a debt process. You can not get the effect in two months, I think you should be very active in this matter now.  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

Is it already possible to play this stuff or when is a first working version going to be released? Looks like some fun! Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

When Hush Rush team pay for bounty hunters?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:54:47 PM

When Hush Rush team pay for bounty hunters?

As far as I know, the bounty campaign has been completely counted. in fact, the social media campaign, was not clearly accounted for. but it could be explained with the manager's campaign. My share has been recognized and tokens paid out

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:38:51 PM

Hey there everyone!

It's been quite an eventful week and I have a pretty big update for you all, and this time it's very heavy on game content.

What is Hash Rush (video/trailer2)

Game Screenshots
Check out the follow three screenshots of the game!

New Website
The Hash Rush homepage has had a major facelift! Check it out!

Pre-Alpha
The Hash Rush pre-alpha opened it's doors today (18th of December) at 23:30 CET!
If you are a Pre-ICO investor, took part in the first 3 days of the ICO or came in the top 10 of the creative contest, you have access to the pre-alpha! To claim your spot, simply head on over to the Hash Rush homepage and register an account.
Please note, you will need to provide the Eth address that received the Rush Coin from the Pre-ICO/first 3 days of the ICO when registering in order to complete the registration process. If you have any questions, please check our updated FAQs first, and if you still need help leave a message here or send me a private message with your question.

gaminglyfe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:30 AM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Hash Rush is one of their airdrop target?
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:04:38 PM

Some more news today!

The two co-founders of Hash Rush sat down and gave us a review of the last year and also gave us a peek into what is going to happen next year!

In this we have some important information, a few changes to Hash Rush and an explanation on how the future Cryptocurrency payout from the game is going to work, please check out the full article here

We also have the winners of our Creative Contest announced, the entries really were great! Check them out here.

Now for some feedback as there are some questions:
@adamvp, don't worry we are going to stay active on Bitcointalk. This community is very important to us for both the long and the short term. We are also going to finally get round to cleaning up our Bitcointalk presence to be more organized. We were waiting for this major announcement (from the co-founders) as it had some new information.

@dodgrad, We are definitely going to market Hash Rush, but not for the Pre-Alpha. If we started now, we're going to burn out a lot of hype, firstly because the pre-alpha is open only for a month (planned) and secondly because it's exactly what the title is, a pre-alpha, it's not even a full alpha build.
But to calm some nerves, we are going to have a big marketing push (convention appearances, gaming outlets, crypto outlets, all the works) but it will start when we have a product that is ready to be fully marketed. What we have now is proof that we're working and that the investors are going to have a (kickass, awesome) game to play when it's ready.

tl:dr: Major marketing is planning, but not for the pre-alpha.

@siddartha1492, hope you're enjoying the game, validated you myself!

@SweetSv send me a private message and I'll look into it for you.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:43:41 AM

Yesterday only I started playing the Hashrush pre-Alpha build and the experience has been totally awesome. The game is totally different from all other games I have played. Frankly speaking, I doubted if Hashrush team can make a good game. I thought that since this is a blockchain project, Hashrush won't be that good on gameplay, graphics and story etc. But I was completely wrong. This game is gonna give stiff competition to all the existing/upcoming games in this genre and overall also. I really wish I could show you some gamplay but I am bound by the Non-Disclosure Agreement. I am just glad that I participated in the first 3 days of the ICO and got a chance to play this game in pre-alpha!!

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:43:12 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 04:08:49 PM by dillpicklechips

Yesterday only I started playing the Hashrush pre-Alpha build and the experience has been totally awesome. The game is totally different from all other games I have played. Frankly speaking, I doubted if Hashrush team can make a good game. I thought that since this is a blockchain project, Hashrush won't be that good on gameplay, graphics and story etc. But I was completely wrong. This game is gonna give stiff competition to all the existing/upcoming games in this genre and overall also. I really wish I could show you some gamplay but I am bound by the Non-Disclosure Agreement. I am just glad that I participated in the first 3 days of the ICO and got a chance to play this game in pre-alpha!!
Wow! That would be great. I am watching this topic since the beginning to take presence here on bitcointalk. I would love to play the game.

@HashRush

When will Rushcoin token (RC) set foot on a decent exchanger. It would be nice to get listed so that the volume would go smoothly and be marketed out nicely. Surely a lot would like to do some trading with your coins including me. Maybe you can get it listed at coinexchange easily? That would be a nice gift and update to your beloved supporters.
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:14:04 PM

Wow! That would be great. I am watching this topic since it was still beginning to take presence here on bitcointalk. I would love to play the game.

@HashRush

When will Rushcoin token (RC) set foot on a decent exchanger. It would be nice to get listed so that the volume would go smoothly and be marketed out nicely. Surely a lot would like to do some trading with your coins including me. Maybe you can get it listed at coinexchange easily? That would be a nice gift and update to your beloved supporters.

here it is necessary to have such a bittrex, or one of the new main exchanges that gain very quickly popularity: binance, huobi pro etc ...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:47:13 AM

Wow! That would be great. I am watching this topic since it was still beginning to take presence here on bitcointalk. I would love to play the game.

@HashRush

here it is necessary to have such a bittrex, or one of the new main exchanges that gain very quickly popularity: binance, huobi pro etc ...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It would be hard to enter a great exchange such as that. I think you don't know too well about Bittrex exchange, are you? You need a good volume to enter that trading platform. I think they should start entering small exchanges then climbed up to the top.  Roll Eyes
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

HashRush[CM] are there any video materials available with pre-alpha gameplay presentation? I would like to see it, show it is always a big promotion ... time is important

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:28:54 PM

HashRush[CM] are there any video materials available with pre-alpha gameplay presentation? I would like to see it, show it is always a big promotion ... time is important
We have one video right now, it also explains what Hash Rush is. Check out our video here.
For now that is the only one, but do check out our Youtube channel, currently, we're quite low on content there, but that's mostly because we're only just starting out with real game content.

dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:17:15 PM

So basically this ore contains cryptocurrency, am I right?
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

We have one video right now, it also explains what Hash Rush is. Check out our video here.
For now that is the only one, but do check out our Youtube channel, currently, we're quite low on content there, but that's mostly because we're only just starting out with real game content.

I saw this video 10x, if you want to succeed, you have to put a lot of emphasis on wide promotions. Unless you're doing a game for 10 people like the Beyond the Void project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.0

Read what mistakes they made, I see here that you have similar concepts like them, they have made a big failure neglecting promotions, focusing only on the game

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄