Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PhD student from Australia, seeking respondents for a Bitcoin user survey.  (Read 150 times)
FedUniPhD (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:21:45 PM

Hey, everyone. My name is Corey and I'm an Australian PhD student in my final year at Federation University, with a doctoral thesis on Bitcoin. As some of you may know, (but hopefully many of you don't), I was here a couple of months back asking for volunteers to take part in a Bitcoin user survey. While the support here was incredible, I'm still short of a satisfactory sample size and my deadline for analysis is closing in. I know that it's a bother, but if you could just take roughly 15 or so minutes out of your day to complete this survey, it would have a huge impact in helping me complete university after 7 years of study. The link is attached below. If you have any questions, please just let me know and I'll do my best to address them.

https://limesurveys.federation.edu.au/index.php/566771?lang=en
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FedUniPhD (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:04:06 AM

Hey, everyone. I'm just giving this thread a bump since I'm in the middle of another recruiting drive. The response here has been great but I'm still short of my needed sample. Anyone who can take the time to help me out will be greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: