Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: add/withdraw mtgox with paxum  (Read 9520 times)
Bruce Wagner

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2010, 10:55:48 PM

It would be cool. BTW can I use it in Europe?

I believe the answer to that is Yes.... based on what I read there.   See https://www.paxum.com

Create an account.  It takes 5 seconds.  It will tell you.

Paxum is not affiliated with a US bank. 

They have a Canadian mailing address.  The MasterCard is issued by a bank in Belize called, http://www.choicebankltd.com

Jed, I'm ready for my MtGox MasterCard.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
breandan81

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2010, 11:07:47 PM

I think paxum looks good, because of the atm card.
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2010, 08:57:06 PM

Yes, true. Full automation is possible. Maybe you just need to ask.

I did.  Multiple times.  No response.

But even ignoring that experience, simply going by the website, there is no send-payment interface.  Google turns up a post indicating that the send-payment interface was turned off.

All signs point to "go away" though I'm happy you're apparently a member of the Sekrit API Club.

Try joining the Pecunix developers list.

nanaimogold

View Profile
December 05, 2010, 09:04:01 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2010, 09:51:31 PM by nanaimogold

Anyone want to bet on how long it will be before Jed is in jail or in exile?

There are only a few of us posters to this forum who know the history of privately issued currencies. Most of you guys never had anything to do with this scene before July, 2010.

I think it's time we tried to educate the rest of you to the very real and present dangers. I don't want to see anymore good men hounded, jailed or assassinated.

I have friends in prison and even in their graves for doing less to irk the banksters than Jed is doing now and in ignorance you guys are pushing him into more trouble.

The banksters will do any crime to protect the illusion of monopoly on the creation of money.

Bruce Wagner

View Profile
December 07, 2010, 04:04:03 AM

By all means, please educate us.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2010, 04:15:00 AM

Anyone want to bet on how long it will be before Jed is in jail or in exile?

There are only a few of us posters to this forum who know the history of privately issued currencies. Most of you guys never had anything to do with this scene before July, 2010.

I think it's time we tried to educate the rest of you to the very real and present dangers. I don't want to see anymore good men hounded, jailed or assassinated.

I have friends in prison and even in their graves for doing less to irk the banksters than Jed is doing now and in ignorance you guys are pushing him into more trouble.

The banksters will do any crime to protect the illusion of monopoly on the creation of money.

I'm not pushing mtgox to do anything, but if the banksters will do bad things that happen to be crimes maybe it isn't so bad if some people do good things which happen to be crimes.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
nanaimogold

View Profile
December 07, 2010, 07:06:15 AM

I'm going to drop a lot of names, it's up to the reader to fill in the details, but it's almost all there online for you to find.

I'm going to break this down into bite sized pieces in a process that will take me quite a while. There is a lot of politics involved and certainly the majority of readers will be angered and try to find fault. Such is the nature of the delusion.

The digital currency story begins almost 15 years ago but first we are going to need some background.

Now, very few people have the right mental gearing to understand what money is and where it comes from. Everyone will tell you that he is one of those few. Somebody must be wrong. Don't feel bad if you can't answer those questions correctly. You are in the majority. People use it, brood over it, worry, chase, regret it and in the end hope to have two pennies left for the ferryman. They mostly do that  without ever knowing where it comes from or understanding how value is attached to it.

That horrible commie John Maynard Keynes made one statment that bears repeating here;
"The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."

The root of all evil is the debt based monetary system. Keynes was no stranger to evil in both his professional and private lives.

Money is loaned into existence and sold at a profit. The balance is in bonds - bonds are the chains that tie the slave to the wheel. When loans are paid off, money is extinguished.

Because money, as most people recognise it, is all debt, and because it is lent at interest, there can NEVER BE ENOUGH TO PAY DOWN ALL DEBT. There is no possible way for nations to get out of debt once into it because all the national money added together only equals the principle of the debt. The interest cannot be paid, even if we gathered up all the money and gave it back.

Understand that what gives money value is the output of human labour applied to the resources of the world. The money is written against our own value, is backed by nothing more, and is created by lending it into existence. The lenders are actually making us pay them, as nations and as individuals, for their recognising our own inherent value.

Great work if you can get it!

What Keynes, and others before and after him recognised was that, once in debt, the borrower is at the mercy of the moneylender. The nations of the West have been sucked into this morass and the democracies have been thus subverted. The governments of the West have been operating at a perpetual deficit. It's become normal that they must go to the lenders to operate. The relationship has become one where the lender is the master, and the elected leaders are subservient.

Money is not power. It is nothing without the value of the bonded humans and their valuable world. The great deception causes people to chase after money like a donkey chasing a carrot on a stick. In this way the people are directed and controlled. It now takes almost half a man's valuable output to pay the interest on the debt that his government borrowed him into. He only has the other half of his work time to make his living in. Indentured and life bonded slaves at least had a tacit agreement with their master for basic human needs. In today's slavery we don't get even that. Elected governments are undermined and directed by their owners, the internationalist commercial lenders. Democracy is stagecraft and a sham.

So, in this way, hidden puppeteers control the policies and the armed forces that the citizens support though their labours.

You need to understand this background so that you can understand that not everyone works for the good of man. And the governments that you thought you elected are actually working for the real power brokers, and not in your interest at all.

OK, you might think, this is all pretty simple stuff, but it's not the majority of people who understand this. The next time you hear someone blame some government elected under this deception, imagine an angry audience throwing rotten fruit at actors on a stage. The script writer, the producer and the director are not catching the flack. When the next show starts, the actors may change, but the guy selling the tickets is still the same scoundrel he was during the last performance.

In the next installment I will try to illustrate the many ways money can work and the many ways value can be marked or stored. Once you have an understanding of why the internationalist money lenders can't allow their monopoly on money creation to be shown for the illusion that it really is, you will understand the motivation for their crimes.

Those crimes are being committed now and Bitcoin is certainly not exempt.

ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 07, 2010, 11:10:10 AM

... Bitcoin is certainly not exempt.

Exempt from what? Bitcoin is certainly exempt from being created as debt. I guess I need to wait for the next instalment.
mtgox (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2010, 06:08:33 PM

Ok I'm going to accept paxum manually right now and if there is any demand I'll automate it.
So send me an email letting me know you are adding funds this way. And send the funds to paxum@mtgox.com. They charge $0.25 to transfer funds.

nanaimogold

View Profile
December 07, 2010, 07:34:27 PM

... Bitcoin is certainly not exempt.

Exempt from what? Bitcoin is certainly exempt from being created as debt. I guess I need to wait for the next instalment.

Bitcoin is not exempt from the machinations of the banksters supporting the illusion that they have monopoly over the creation of money.

Bruce Wagner

View Profile
December 08, 2010, 04:49:18 AM

Looking forward to the next installment.   Thanks!

MtGox, will you accommodate transfers both To and From Paxum?

Getting USD into Bitcoin will be much easier via Paxum --> MtGox

We're excited also about the possibility of taking MtGox USD --> Paxum MasterCard.... for easy spending at Starbucks or the grocery store or online or wherever.  Smiley
alkor

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2011, 04:27:33 AM

I am in the process of opening a Paxum account. What is the overhead of funding my MtGox USD with Paxum as compared to sending a certified check to one of the official exchangers?
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 16, 2011, 04:42:19 AM

I am in the process of opening a Paxum account.

Get your utility bill and gov't issued ID / passport ready.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

alkor

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2011, 04:44:59 AM

Get your utility bill and gov't issued ID / passport ready.

I already did that. Now I have to give them ACH access to my bank account in order to load US dollars. I wonder how long that would take.

RuthBPaxum

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2011, 07:43:48 PM

Hi there,

If anyone has any questions about Paxum, please feel free to post them here or get in touch with me directly. We are a worldwide ewallet payment service with low fees and easy access to your cash.

Thanks!

Ruth Blair Smiley
ruth@paxum.com
ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
RuthBPaxum

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2011, 07:45:29 PM

FYI

Paxum also has Pay Now Buttons, an API, and an IPN so that you can easily use Paxum for your e-commerce needs if you desire.

https://www.paxum.com/payment_docs/page.php?name=apiIntroduction

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: