Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EvilLizard/NationalSign|Design|Shirts| Clothing|Banners|Signs|Decals|BTC&LTC  (Read 3494 times)
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:34:22 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 12:33:48 AM by theymos

*ATTENTION, NEW ANNOUNCEMENT*

Services for National Sign Inc. can be purchased/forwarded through us, they are a sister-company of sorts. They have top-tier professional equipment. As the name implies, they mainly make signs. They can route almost any material, ranging from stainless steal to balsa wood. They also produce/design banners, vinyl, car wraps, bumper stickers, and more. Due to inquiries, I have gotten the basic pricing for banners and bumper stickers/decals.

These prices are based on the customer providing print ready artwork (EPS, AI, PDF)
Shipping will also be extra

3' x 4', full color, single sided banner with grommets - $100 ea *
3' x 5', full color, single sided banner with grommets - $115 ea *
3' x 6', full color, single sided banner with grommets - $130 ea *

3" x 12", full color bumper decal - $3.25 ea *
3" x 12", full color, laminated bumper decal - $4.75 ea *

* - or equivalent value in BTC/LTC based on market price at time of quote

PM us for additional information/requests -- Prices may be negotiable, especially for larger orders
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We now accept Bitcoin and Litecoin, and figured this would be the best place to get the word out. We will put anything you desire on shirts, hats, jerseys, etc and also have graphic designers in-house for those with just an idea. We know the cryptocurrency community is a great one, and look forward to user-submitted designs/ideas from the community   Wink

Screen Printing

We take the industry standard and throw it out the window! We use only top of the line inks to ensure your product withstands normal wear and tear and machine wash and dry for longer periods of time.   Most screen printers, or silk screeners as some call them, use low budget inks and less of it! We ensure that all of our products will pop! Combine our ink application methods with high quality designs and witness for yourself what the Evil Lizard can do for you!

Embroidery

Make your design stand out! With our state of the art embroidery machines, we can transform any 2D design into 3D for that extra pop. Witness the brilliance of your design or company logo transform with the highest quality stitching in the industry.

Heat Transfer/Sublimation

Whether you are in need of a real photograph, jersey numbering, custom water bottles or anything else printable; our heat transfer and sublimation are the answers you are looking for. Don’t overspend for low quality! We use the best vinyl and transfer paper so that you receive the best!  We stand behind our motto, expect the best  at a cost that’s less!

Some of our Equipment

Examples

This is just an example, but a T-Shirt like this bought individually would be $25 $19.99 . Feel free to post your own or make suggestions.

We also can do infant/toddler attire. If you have any friends/family with baby showers coming up, a cute one-sy is never a bad choice  Wink

If you have any questions regarding our processes, materials, or standard prices, just ask. For quotes on custom/bulk orders or in-depth inquiries you can reach us at (855) 354-9273, PM us, or use the comments/question functionality on our website -- EvilLizard.com .

We look forward to your business,
        Evil Lizard Apparel

EDIT: Order will be quoted and dealt with accordingly (Based on Market Price)  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ironcross360

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:40:18 PM

How much would it be to make 10 Christian T Shirts?

Hello,

We now accept Bitcoin and Litecoin, and figured this would be the best place to get the word out. We will put anything you desire on shirts, hats, jerseys, etc and also have graphic designers in-house for those with just an idea. We know the cryptocurrency community is a great one, and look forward to user-submitted designs/ideas from the community   Wink

Screen Printing

We take the industry standard and throw it out the window! We use only top of the line inks to ensure your product withstands normal wear and tear and machine wash and dry for longer periods of time.   Most screen printers, or silk screeners as some call them, use low budget inks and less of it! We ensure that all of our products will pop! Combine our ink application methods with high quality designs and witness for yourself what the Evil Lizard can do for you!

Embroidery

Make your design stand out! With our state of the art embroidery machines, we can transform any 2D design into 3D for that extra pop. Witness the brilliance of your design or company logo transform with the highest quality stitching in the industry.

Heat Transfer/Sublimation

Whether you are in need of a real photograph, jersey numbering, custom water bottles or anything else printable; our heat transfer and sublimation are the answers you are looking for. Don’t overspend for low quality! We use the best vinyl and transfer paper so that you receive the best!  We stand behind our motto, expect the best  at a cost that’s less!

Some of our Equipment

Example

This is just an example, but a T-Shirt like this bought individually would be $25 $19.99 . Next week, we will post more designs. Until then, feel free to post your own or make suggestions.

If you have any questions regarding our processes, materials, or standard prices, just ask. For quotes on custom/bulk orders or in-depth inquiries you can reach us at (855) 354-9273, PM us, or use the comments/question functionality on our website -- EvilLizard.com .

We look forward to your business,
        Evil Lizard Apparel

EDIT: Order will be quoted and dealt with accordingly (Based on Market Price)  Smiley

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:53:13 AM

Regarding your question, do you have any graphics/theme in mind? If you don't have graphics it is okay, just PM me the name of the organization/group and I can send you a design tomorrow along with a quote Smiley
BitCoinUser123

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:26:52 AM

Hilarious.

You folks seem to have some great equipment.  I can`t make use of these services at the moment, but the next time I need to outfit a baseball team or charity tournament, I know exactly who to contact.

If I've been able to help out, donations are always welcome.

BTC: 1QGwEHYTdwwRU1BitLCTB5y2rdf3Sexjw7
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:43:12 AM

Hilarious.

You folks seem to have some great equipment.  I can`t make use of these services at the moment, but the next time I need to outfit a baseball team or charity tournament, I know exactly who to contact.

I wish I could say that was photoshopped, and wasn't really there...

Honestly, our services and materials are always professional quality...However, sometimes the quality of our office conduct is less-than-perfect.

I hope that did not offend anyone, if it did we sincerely apologize.
BitCoinUser123

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 08:54:13 PM

Oh hey, I wasn`t intending to draw any bad attention to that, and I surely did not photoshop anything.  I just genuinely thought it was hilarious.  I kind of assumed you knew it was there - if you want me to pull the image with the enlarged section, I will without any problem.

EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:33:17 AM

Hah its okay. Apparently us and yourself share the same sense of humor, just wanted to apologize encase others did not. We're human, we can't help that  Cheesy
BitCoinUser123

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:49:55 AM

OK good.  I wouldn`t expect too many people here to be too offended ... and generally, I`d expect people to defend your right to offend them.  A general approach of absolute personal liberty Grin

Anyway, bonus points for humor in my books.

EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:16:52 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 04:27:46 PM by EvilLizardApparel

OK good.  I wouldn`t expect too many people here to be too offended ... and generally, I`d expect people to defend your right to offend them.  A general approach of absolute personal liberty Grin

Anyway, bonus points for humor in my books.

Everyone on here seems pretty easy-going, its refreshing. However, it doesn't seem like anyone on here needs clothes...Must be nudists.

I forgot to mention that we also can do infant/toddler attire. If you have any friends/family with baby showers coming up, a cute one-sy is never a bad choice  Wink

Will add to original post, so passerby's that don't read past first post can see.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:17:46 AM

Definetly Interested, I was wanting to have some custom embroidered shirts done up, like that black one in your picks, the gold style t-shirt.
We've also purchased bulk 100+ t-shirts before, do you do bumper sticker's etc?

Thanks
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:55:55 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 07:37:02 PM by EvilLizardApparel

Definetly Interested, I was wanting to have some custom embroidered shirts done up, like that black one in your picks, the gold style t-shirt.
We've also purchased bulk 100+ t-shirts before, do you do bumper sticker's etc?

Thanks

We would love to have your business. If you'd like, I could get you a basic quote -- so you can have a general idea before putting anymore thought into it. How many shirts roughly? Polos or T-Shirts? Do you have the graphics already, or need graphics created?

As for the bumper stickers, we also have a sign company -- National Sign Inc. We can do bumper stickers/other vinyl/banners, and have a router that can do anything from stainless steel to balsa wood. We didn't advertise it here originally, thinking not many people would ask to have signs shipped. However, shipping vinyl and such is obviously not such a daunting or expensive shipping task. What did you have in mind?

Updated Thread  Smiley
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 07:34:24 PM

*ATTENTION, NEW ANNOUNCEMENT*

Services for National Sign Inc. can be purchased/forwarded through us, they are a sister-company of sorts. They have top-tier professional equipment. As the name implies, they mainly make signs. They can route almost any material, ranging from stainless steal to balsa wood. They also produce/design banners, vinyl, car wraps, bumper stickers, and more. Due to inquiries, I have gotten the basic pricing for banners and bumper stickers/decals.

These prices are based on the customer providing print ready artwork (EPS, AI, PDF)
Shipping will also be extra

3' x 4', full color, single sided banner with grommets - $100 ea
3' x 5', full color, single sided banner with grommets - $115 ea
3' x 6', full color, single sided banner with grommets - $130 ea

3" x 12", full color bumper decal - $3.25 ea
3" x 12", full color, laminated bumper decal - $4.75 ea

PM us for additional information/requests -- Prices may be negotiable for larger orders
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:39:57 PM

OP bumps allowed?  Grin
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:35:07 PM

Still open  Wink . Did shirts for The Clarks concert at Zelienople Beer Festival.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: