Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EMX | Trade Futures on Stocks, Bonds, Commodities  (Read 9063 times)
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:22:56 AM

Our token sale
There will be a presale starting in mid August.  Please email presale@evermarkets.com if interested.
Hi DEV. What news about the presale? Now mid August. Do presale live? Privat or public?
And I can not find a whitepaper in Russian

Whitepaper on russian will be ready from 2-3 day maximum ... Very big material, I'm trying to translate terms accurately. Quite a difficult job - so long. Sorry for waiting. Mostly part of whitepaper already translated

DONE . Whitepaper on Russian    http://mytaro.ucoz.ru/EVERMARKET.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evermarkets (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Founder of EMX

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:03:40 AM

Our token sale
There will be a presale starting in mid August.  Please email presale@evermarkets.com if interested.
Hi DEV. What news about the presale? Now mid August. Do presale live? Privat or public?
And I can not find a whitepaper in Russian

Whitepaper on russian will be ready from 2-3 day maximum ... Very big material, I'm trying to translate terms accurately. Quite a difficult job - so long. Sorry for waiting. Mostly part of whitepaper already translated

DONE . Whitepaper on Russian    http://mytaro.ucoz.ru/EVERMARKET.pdf

Thanks!

EMX | Trade equity, currency, and commodity futures
★ $1,200 Trillion+ Market ★ Ripe for Disruption ★ Massive Growth
» Twitter | » Reddit | » Telegram
evermarkets (OP)

Founder of EMX

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:17:33 AM

Update: we will be moving our public sale in order to proceed with a few legal items.  The front post will always have the latest information, as will our website.  As always, stop by our slack or email us with any questions.

oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:37:30 AM

ty for the update, was wondering about the status of the project

* PM for Japanese Translations *
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:31:36 AM

As I understand, China and the SEC have brought their problems to ICO, as EVERMARKET concerns futures. Probably need to use trusted persons or companies for trading on this platform.
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:34:06 AM

Best ICO now - with using any wallet with escrow. Nobody can understand from where investor. After investor can choose trusted people for trading.
evermarkets (OP)

Founder of EMX

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:45:08 PM

Update: We've been very busy.

Since our initial announcement we've been meeting with many interested pre-sale purchasers and potential investors, and refining our project based on their suggestions.  Please drop us an email if you'd like to chat as well.

We've been working through a few legal items, and as mentioned, will be pushing back our public sale to accommodate.  With a mission of democratizing global financial exchanges, our project is fairly complex on the legal and regulatory side, and we've decided to be extra cautious to better serve our platform and its participants in the long run.  We hope to announce public token sale dates and terms in the near future.

We now have a private demo which we've started to show potential purchasers and investors.  It can conduct auctions, incorporate collateral, and record trading on the Rinkeby Testnet (Ethereum).  There's still some work to do before we can open it for the general public, but if you'd like a private demo we can try to address personally if you send us an email.

We have added a new head technologist and star developer to our project, Craig Austin.  He comes to us with 7 years of experience from the $195 Billion hedge fund AQR, where he led a team of 18 developers as Head of the Asset Allocation research engineering team.  His official start date is in October, but he idles in our slack chat.  He previously spent 5 years as a software developer at Microsoft, and went to Carnegie Mellon with many members of our team.

We have also added a new advisor, Jerald David, who has 20 years of experience in the commodities and finance space.  Jerry was previously Director of Venture Management at the CME Group, and Chief Marketing Officer at the Dubai Mercantile Exchange.  He is extremely familiar with the exchanges landscape, and will also be kickstarting our marketing efforts.

We will be launching our blog very soon, and as mentioned, will be starting our public marketing efforts.  We currently don't have much of a presence outside of bitcointalk, but that will be changing.  Stay tuned, and thanks for following!

evermarkets (OP)

Founder of EMX

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:06:23 AM

When do you expect to continue the bounty campaign? Is there any specificity by dates of the main ICO?

Hi, the bounty campaign is ongoing but we have not yet finalized the dates of the public ICO.

kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:43:48 PM

In my opinion, a very promising project. Futures trading is a very expected topic in the crypto-currency world. How is the Pre-ICO going?
evermarkets (OP)

Founder of EMX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:20:03 AM

In my opinion, a very promising project. Futures trading is a very expected topic in the crypto-currency world. How is the Pre-ICO going?

Our presale is going very well.  We have had a great deal of interest, and are ramping our marketing efforts and interviewing potential additions to our team.

We are in this for the long run, and believe that taking a more tactical approach is better than a rushed one.

On the product side, we continue refining our private demo which we hope to make public in the future.

Please stop by our slack anytime to communicate with the team.  Thanks!

lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:31:55 AM

When do you expect to continue the bounty campaign? Is there any specificity by dates of the main ICO?

Hi, the bounty campaign is ongoing but we have not yet finalized the dates of the public ICO.

I thought the bounty campaign was over a few weeks ago because I saw no more updates on socmed. so i stopped working on bounty for this project,
sorry

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Boing7898

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

I believe in the project and so I'm still in the subsription bounty. I believe that the evermarket has a great future.
starb

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:05:34 AM

What about to expect the beginning of an ICO? What will be the original price? How many time ICO will be continue?
SYZUW

Activity: 361
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

hi evermarkets. Company EverMarkets is not live? Bounty finished?
I wear the signature 10 weeks  Shocked but there are no updates about Company EverMarkets.
If game is over then simple say about it.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:30:49 PM

Yeah, some updates on the bounty campaign would be appreciated. I have done the signature and Twitter campaigns for months it seems, and I hope I will be amply rewarded.
evermarkets (OP)

Founder of EMX

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:24:52 PM

Thanks for your support; it is truly appreciated.  Things are ongoing and prospects continue to be bright.  We have been meeting with many groups and individuals interested in our platform, including many futures traders, and the reception has been very positive.  Our development team continues to improve our alpha, and we are keen on having an awesome product for all of you. 

We are working on a few initiatives which we hope to unveil very soon.

As always, feel free to stop by our slack channel if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks--

Boing7898

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:06:44 AM

What about bounty? I probably single  member subscription bounty. I hope, however, that when ICO will begin, the developers will consider my devotion.
win z
Copper Member

Activity: 72

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Looks like a very promising project. Futures markets like CME are highly centralized hoarders of power and cash, and are ripe for disruption. Go EM!

evermarkets (OP)

Founder of EMX

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:14:22 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 12:05:27 AM by evermarkets

As an update, we've brought on a few additional people onto our team:

Mark Pimentel, who is joining as Head of Trading, has 10+ years of algorithmic trading experience from giants like Citadel Investment Group and Knight Capital Group.  He is an expert in price prediction signals and market microstructure, and will be a pivotal part of our liquidity provision efforts.  Mark attended Carnegie Mellon with Jim & Craig; they've all known each other ~15 years.

Evan Rothmayer is an experienced developer and will be working on systems and infrastructure.  He worked previously with Craig and Eric at Microsoft and Amazon, and is a great asset for our team.

starb

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:15:11 AM

As far as I heard, ICO should be expected in March 2018 - or earlier? I would like to prepare investment resources - and therefore I want to understand the timing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: