Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex gona list $GEOcoin in the next week  (Read 442 times)
xiaoxiao2007 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

Buy and hold for GEOcoin, it's going to be listed on polo, it's already in dip now, best price for entry point Wink
https://twitter.com/geo_coin/status/888473008435638272
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:55:39 PM

That's probably gonna boost the price.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
xiaoxiao2007 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:16:27 PM

Source by me, and you're welcome  Wink
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:28:10 PM

Now that I read the tweet, I don't see any info on this coin being brought to Poloniex.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
favila

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:32:38 PM

Now that I read the tweet, I don't see any info on this coin being brought to Poloniex.

Its just fake hype to try to pump his coin. Poloniex are most likely not going to list any coin until they get their shit together and when they do Geocoin is definitely not going to be among the first.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:46:11 PM

Its just fake hype to try to pump his coin. Poloniex are most likely not going to list any coin until they get their shit together and when they do Geocoin is definitely not going to be among the first.

Any sane person who is no newbie could see through that what's op is trying to achieve by claiming Poloniex is going to list ait next week. Poloniex does not do that and even when a coin is to be listed the information is restricted to some set of people which are closely knitted to the development of the coin or else it leads to insider trading and now, they will now go to the extent of publishing on Twitter, I doubt if that  will exist.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

FUD... closet the tweet mentioned to an exchange is bittrex
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: