Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-07-29]Market Updates: Bitcoin Price Jump Highers as Protocol Changes Appro  (Read 5319 times)
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:35:01 PM

Bitcoin markets are having another eventful run since our price report last week. At the time bulls had pushed the price back up above the $2500 territory after bitcoin markets were sliding downwards. This week the decentralized currency is rallying hard as the price per BTC has ricocheted higher to a max of $2825 across global exchanges.

The BTC Buyers Market Continues

Even though there is uncertainty in the air concerning the possibility of a fork next Tuesday, bitcoin markets are looking very optimistic. At the time of writing the price per BTC is hovering around the $2730-2760 range and markets are pushing 24-hour trade volumes of around $1.3B. With buy pressure still steaming we may see some more upside targets in the near future. Bitcoin’s price has jumped upwards about 10 percent over the past 12-hours while many altcoins are seeing price dips. This has led to the index that measures the market share of bitcoin compared to all cryptocurrency market capitalizations, Bitcoin Dominance, lifting back up past the fifty percent range while many of the leading altcoin markets flounder.

https://news.bitcoin.com/markets-update-bitcoin-price-jumps-higher-as-protocol-changes-approach/

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:40:41 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 11:05:01 PM by Siren

Who would have thought that approaching Aug 1, bitcoin price is going strong still. I'm not really sure if investors has full confidence about bitcoin. But one things for sure, investors are readily pouring a lot of cash despite the uncertainty surrounding Aug 1. Quite surprising to see this price to be honest. I guess bitcoin has proven a lot of people wrong, predicting that bitcoin will crash before and near the Aug 1 date. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable job. LoL.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:24:20 PM

Who would have thought that approaching Aug 1, bitcoin price is going strong still. I'm not really sure if investors has full confidence about bitcoin. But one things for sure, investors are readily pouring a lot of cash despite the uncertainty surrounding Aug 1. Quite surprising to see this price to be honest. I guess bitcoin has proven a lot of people wrong, predicting that bitcoin will crash before and near the Aug 1 date. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable job. LoL.

It shows one thing -- Bitcoin is and remains unpredictable. I personally expected the price to touch the $3000 level directly after BIP91 locking in, but it didn't happen. Currently, a while later, we are still on track to possibly touch $3000 in the coming days. People here have been going nuts due to the first of August, where from there a layer of negativity has covered the community. It has always been the same, people love to exaggerate the situation with non information and fud. In most cases it happens intentionally, but in some cases it all comes down due to a lack of understanding. People should just relax and stick to holding their coins if they can't handle this market.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:36:33 AM

Bitcoin fork on August 1st is just an issue to pull down the price before segwit be activated, because after segwit activated bitcoin price should skyrocket such as litecoin did few months ago from $3 to $50. Imagine how much bitcoin could achieve after segwit activated, from $2700 to limitless possibilities maybe $5000 for the next check point.  For now, I think bcc is the last effort from investors to create issue in order to make bitcoin price drop back a little bit, maybe to $2500 again.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

The Bitcoin dominance in the crypto-coin market cap has increased to around 52% now (a month back, it was around 38%). Altcoins are getting hammered now. Ethereum has lost more than half of its value, dropping from BTC0.140 per coin to around BTC0.068. This is a sign of things to come. Within one or two months time, Ether is going to be history.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

Bitcoin fork on August 1st is just an issue to pull down the price before segwit be activated, because after segwit activated bitcoin price should skyrocket such as litecoin did few months ago from $3 to $50. Imagine how much bitcoin could achieve after segwit activated, from $2700 to limitless possibilities maybe $5000 for the next check point.  For now, I think bcc is the last effort from investors to create issue in order to make bitcoin price drop back a little bit, maybe to $2500 again.

If we are going to compare it to litecoin then bitcoin price could really soar. But we all know that bitcoin has a lot of drama so we much just expect $3000 will be a good starting point after Aug 1. BCC advocates are really making it hard for bitcoin to grow after the BIP91 locked in. Greediness for some are good, but if majority don't accept BCC then it will just die and those greedy person behind them should f** off.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:59:53 AM

If we are going to compare it to litecoin then bitcoin price could really soar. But we all know that bitcoin has a lot of drama so we much just expect $3000 will be a good starting point after Aug 1. BCC advocates are really making it hard for bitcoin to grow after the BIP91 locked in. Greediness for some are good, but if majority don't accept BCC then it will just die and those greedy person behind them should f** off.

Those who stand behind the BCC are already trying all ways to harm bitcoin and reduce its price. I'm already tired of seeing the phrase about the split. I just want to enjoy the price increase. It's time for the BCC to calm down and admit defeat

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

Well it's kinda expected when news that most of the miners will support it came out. Most of the guys holding shit their pants after they heard that chain may split. Now that it's less likely of course price will go Up !
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

Wow ... that's good I'm so excited in mining. Only if bitcoin prices soar. The value of the mining is small.  Grin  Grin
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:59:44 PM

So many "pretending-to-be" analysts and prophets have eaten their own words about Bitcoin when what they predicted can happen seemed to be out of the door by the time Bitcoin defied all odds as it came back after some slump. Truly, Bitcoin is a very unpredictable beast as it can run when others are predicting it will just walk and vice versa.

Right now, Bitcoin is $2,728 at CoinMarketCap and at that level it is actually amazing because days ago when all the FUD were flying around there are people saying that the value can continue to slide just before that supposedly dreaded August 1. Fortunately, Bitcoin has no ears and so it is never listening to gossips and bad predictions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: