Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will  (Read 5611 times)
Jiggles9106897

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

I'm really keen for Chill to get on Bittrex. Please make this happen!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glundung

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:03:56 AM

WOW I love the name CHILL, it really caught my eyeballs.. I would love to help promote CHILL and earn some tokens. Do you have some bounties for those who do blog reviews and viral marketing at all? I have been blogging hardcore about Crypto for the last 3 years on my blog Bitbillions dot net.  Smiley

Hey hey, Glad you love it as much as we do!

Your blog looks awesome, btw - we do have a bounty program, we are looking for bloggers, vloggers, marketers etc to join The Chill Project & spread the mission - Join our slack & shoot me a PM (@john) and we can chat!

https://join.slack.com/t/chillproject/shared_invite/MjEzMzAzNzMzNjg0LTE1MDAwNzI1NTktY2NhYjMzYzc0Ng

Is there any other bounties like signature campaign and social media campaign?
Looking forward for those information.

nwedepius

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:29:32 AM

It's a great idea and  am looking forward to see it grow but remember honesty and creativity
 as core foundation of every successful business.
success4all

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:38:13 PM

Chill now available on YoBit!   Smiley

Great news. Happy to see our efforts paid off. Any news about other exchanges?
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:13:56 PM

I want to participate please,
How to join the airdrops?
Please guide me
This my wave wallet address  3PJPSf8oJG26oKSxsVMcGQeGcCYWHQCskd9
Samfilce

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

Seems like a great idea decentralising advertising revenue.

With the most recent update from Facebook, mentioning that businesses and sponsored posts will be seen less, and personal posts will be put as higher priority, how will Adchill combat this change in algorithm?

Sideshowmonster

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

I know my comment may not be the strongest. But I’d like to say I really like the way your doing things as is to get connected with everyone and other businesses.  Also I wanted to say maybe find a way to make thing easier to find out info on the company. More links to this page and even maybe more easy links to get to y’all websites and information pages.  Also on the earn chill Facebook group y’all are doing a great job interacting with all your fans.  But anyway keep up the amazing work guys.  
joshuashua21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

So does the Blockchain Aspect of your business only apply to the Chill coin and payments side of your business? Or are there things you are doing specifically related to advertising and generating ad revenues that you also have plans to incorporate the Blockchain in a new and unique way? Also, with there being a limited supply of Chill made and an even more limited supply of Chill that will distributed as "bounty" to people who do certain things to help the project grow and gain traction, do you have plans on what you will do when this supply runs short? Do you plan on being completely independent from this type of worm to help the project at that point and be fully staffed with full time paid workers who can fill this void? Just a thought.
eagle4238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

My first question is why do you give away free chill?  I think that your project is amazing, I really think we need a bigger cryptocurrency then Bitcoin.
ShayneS987

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

I think what your doing in the marketing industry is the way of the future and the fact that you also have coins and are in on the crypto market is awesome. The fact that you are also giving away coins is amazing I personally feel that if all company’s that are within the crypto space were to give away coins would benefit 10x that cause of to give away day a million dollars worth of coins on a billion dollar industry is really nothing but marketing at it’s finest good job Chill keep up the good work.
Cryptologan

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

Let's say I do the online marketing for several different businesses, will adChill be able to distinguish between the different marketing campaigns that I have going? Basically, will I be able to see how well each different campaign is doing?
Samfilce

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

Seems like a great idea decentralising advertising revenue.

With the most recent update from Facebook, mentioning that businesses and sponsored posts will be seen less, and personal posts will be put as higher priority, how will Adchill combat this change in algorithm?

Great question - The great thing about using Adchill with Facebook ads is that it was built to test & launch more ads than ever imaginable with facebook ads alone. So if it takes a normal person an hour to launch 10 ads testing 10 different things, Adchill can do the same thing in 10 seconds but launch 100.

Since Adchill was built to test everything, it will give it's users a significant advantage, always. So whatever change facebook ends up making, using Adchill will keep the marketers ahead of the curve. At the end of the day, fb can make any change but whichever marketer tests the most things will learn the most & win.

Thanks for responding!

I run a business which I market on Facebook (or at least, try to!).
Due to the nature of the industry I am in, Facebook declines every sponsored post I try, even those advertising other charities etc, not even advertising a product.

Would a third party system like this help my business?
southpaw16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

I see that adchill will for lack of a better term piggyback off Facebook's advertising format and I think that's a great idea. However Facebook has recently come under fire for not being as diligent as they should have regarding spotting/flagging false ads from foreign countries. My question is what steps will adchill have in place to make sure that foreign entities will not take advantage of the advertising/maketing opportunities to spread false or misleading information?
HeySuburbia

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:11:24 PM

You state that Chill Coins will be able to be used within the Adchill Marketplace to hire and pay marketers, but are you worried at all about how reluctant marketers might be to accept a digital currency as a payment, or do you think that might hinder things at all?

What if a marketer agrees to accept a payment in exchange for work, but by the time the work is finished and you have to pay them the value has either risen or fallen dramatically (like the huge swings we saw with most digital currencies earlier this week)?
Bryben123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

Great project looking forward to seeing its progress.! What markets will you be targeting if any specific?, large scale businesses or is this something any business can utilize? When is this project expected to be fully operational? Lastly when can we expect chill to be on the exchanges? And witch ones if any specific? Like I said I can’t wait to see this project launch and watch its success best of luck!
Chewitt1979

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Relativley new to the whole crypto scene in the last two weeks, and as a complete newbie what would you guys suggest sets CHILL apart from the rest of the up and coming crypto currencies? Having been following ripple and the backing from several major banks, is there any long term plans to get a real world backing behind CHILL to give a sense of stability behind it?
Is there a  concept video for complete newbs like myself? Any input be much appreciated!
Cbwyman

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

I love you all have a plan to constantly create growth in your company! Not very many newer companies do! Do you have an estimate on what your currency will be rated at in like 3 months?
Bankrollcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

The project looks very interesting. Can you tell us more about Masternodes 1 mil chill coins req? Masternodes would be managed by individuals who would stake their tokens on Waves platform?
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Project looks pretty ambitious. Hopefully I don't miss the launch.
Looking forward to testing the new algo for mining.
Good luck devs.
sekoidd

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

i will try out this on my facebook page when beta comes out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: