Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 1 BTC to launch my ICO. Terms: 10% of company + 3% monthly for 40 months.  (Read 855 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 02:05:19 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 11:46:06 PM by btc4peace

7/30/17 update
I am looking for a 1 BTC or 2 BTC loan in exchange for 115,000 tokens for BTCFarm.org (you could activate 115,000 memberships or save them, sell to friends, sell on the market, etc).

I will pay 2% back per month (so on a 1 BTC loan ($2750) , I would pay $55/month for 60 months = $3300 back to you).  The tokens would be yours to keep.  $55/month would be easy for me to pay back, as it is not even a days wages at minimum wage in Michigan and I can work, I just prefer to build this company instead.  If I work full time, I have no time and energy for my projects.

The 1BTC loan allows me to pay $1800 of rent (3 months) and buy 70MH/s of Scrypt mining at Hashflare (earning $4.00 per day... $2/day goes to you, $2/day goes to the coin holders.).  Once I have 6 months of my personal rent paid, ALL incomes go to the coin holders (I am a coin holder and so I will earn that way just like everyone else)

The risk is minimal, it is just hard to find the right person to give me a chance at this.

PM ME IF INTERESTED

David19

Activity: 441

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

What brings you to $27k (10btc) evaluation?
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:11:51 PM

What brings you to $27k (10btc) evaluation?

Maybe...noone?!
So op really now,this is more than a good question. Do you mind explaining things a little bit more?
Asking a loan here with only these few words,i hardly dought that it will end as you want or even imagine.
btc4peace (OP)

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 12:37:20 AM

If I could send you $3/day in btc as a perpetual contract,  I could sell contracts for $1000 each, easy.  Each of our tokens is worth 1 contract when activated.  

Visit btcfarm.org and register to see our projects and count in 99% of ico token sales are used to buy genesis/hashflare contracts, the value is there.

115000 tokens x $1000 on the open market = $115,000,000 ... It will take 3-5 years but thats the reality.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:29:19 AM

As many of you know I am launching an ICO.  Right now I am looking for developers who would sell monetizeable digital goods in exchange for some of my ICO tokens and I am offering a 10% stake in my company for 1 BTC.

Pm me if interested.   http://home.cloudmining.co.in

Should this be posted/moved to the security section? This is a lending section and as most know, they dont want a stake in a company, they would want their ROI asap.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

As many of you know I am launching an ICO.  Right now I am looking for developers who would sell monetizeable digital goods in exchange for some of my ICO tokens and I am offering a 10% stake in my company for 1 BTC.

Pm me if interested.   http://home.cloudmining.co.in

Should this be posted/moved to the security section? This is a lending section and as most know, they dont want a stake in a company, they would want their ROI asap.

I agree with you about moving this Thread to Security section, this is more an investment proposal rather a Loan Request.
And we do like most of us (if not all) to make investments and for sure, we all want to get ROI. This is not happening asap in any section, even if we wish the opposite. Cool

So the difference is that you offer as Collateral a share of your upcoming company/project, which is not even ready yet.
Collateral is something that have a value already, easy for the Lender to liquidate and not something that is not exist...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc4peace (OP)

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

Yes this may belong in security... I see your point.

The value IS there... 1 BTC = $2750.  115000 tokens for 1 BTC = $0.024 per each token (870 satoshi).  115000 tokens will ALWAYS get at least 10% of the payouts if u activate all tokens.  Aug 4 we begin paying payout 75000 satoshi per day (0 new investment, just using personal mining i own).  10% = 7500 satoshi = $0.20 per day.

If you activated all 115000 coins you would get 99% of the payout since we are new.   You benefit from ALL future mining buys and external incomes.   This is the best deal out there imo...

btc4peace (OP)

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

PM if you have 1 BTC to spare, i could give 115000 tokens + .03 BTC payback per month for 33 months if that makes the deal better for you.

btc4peace (OP)

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:45:17 PM

I am looking for a 1 BTC or 2 BTC loan in exchange for 115,000 tokens for BTCFarm.org (you could activate 115,000 memberships or save them, sell to friends, sell on the market, etc).

I will pay 2% back per month (so on a 1 BTC loan ($2750) , I would pay $55/month for 60 months = $3300 back to you).  The tokens would be yours to keep.  $55/month would be easy for me to pay back, as it is not even a days wages at minimum wage in Michigan and I can work, I just prefer to build this company instead.  If I work full time, I have no time and energy for my projects.

The 1BTC loan allows me to pay $1800 of rent (3 months) and buy 70MH/s of Scrypt mining at Hashflare (earning $4.00 per day... $2/day goes to you, $2/day goes to the coin holders.).  Once I have 6 months of my personal rent paid, ALL incomes go to the coin holders (I am a coin holder and so I will earn that way just like everyone else)

The risk is minimal, it is just hard to find the right person to give me a chance at this.

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:47:57 AM

Future income isnt valid collateral. People have given many chances in the past and it comes down to risk. If you have little to no trust, and dont have valid collateral, youre not gonna get anywhere. You can provide projections all day, but what if things fail? What if btc value drop to $0 or this whole "token" thing doesnt kick off? What would you do if btc value increased to $10k (unlikely but still possible)? Where will you get the money then? This is where we, lenders/investors, would need valid collateral of some sort that is 120% of what youre asking, that is stable and can be easily to liquidate in the event of a default. Look at it in our point of view and dont say you would give people a chance because there been a couple of people who have been denied a loan, started their own lending service, and got scammed by more than 7 to 15 users before realizing what they were doing was a bad idea.

I do not see what youre asking being worth it. If I were to lend to you, there should be some stable collateral, along with the user being trusted and a quick ROI. If its long term, it shouldnt be more than 3 months unless the collateral is stable enough. Tokens from (or for?) a website registered a day or two ago isnt valid in my books, and a redflag is that you said that we could save them, sell to friends or on the market which tells me this isnt collateral but a possible token sale. Then on top of that, paying 2% (or 0.02 btc) per month doesnt seem like a good ROI, especially if btc value raises and you dont keep your end of the deal of the amount of btc to pay back.

Last, this is either a loan request or requesting for an investor. You need to make of your mind because this whole request of yours been very mixed.
btc4peace (OP)

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:18:27 AM

OK, well for now I will back burner this.  I had 11 organic searches and $112.50 in sales yesterday so better for me to wait possibly.

As for earnings, by the time we are earning the amount I KNOW we can earn, it will be WAY TOO LATE for you all to buy the cheap tokens and I will end the ICO early so you cannot buy them at discounts.  The whole point of investing is to meet in the middle.

In 2016 I had started cloudmining.club and members would pay a small fee and we would collectively buy Real mining contracts from Genesis mining, Hashflare, etc.  The benefit was the bulk rate discounts we could have gotten had we not been corked by Paypal saying they do not allow Bitcoin products.

So now, we set it up so that members may buy tokens and activate services for Bitcoin distributions.  We will be purchasing mining contracts still, however the real value is in the external sites that will add to the payout funds.

Take the next milestone project I am working on today.  I will be setting up 256 rate trackers for shapeshift and building a system that gives "consideration notifications" .... in other words, we do not give trade advice... we give notification of potential opportunities to trade.  I used $600 flipping altcoins for 3 months and paid $3000 in rent/utilities AND still had $500 left at the end of it.  

The concept for the coin holders is that this new project will teach people to use SS and we will have on site SS trade boxes that are preconfigured to the trade pairs for ease of use.  If we had 500 people using it making 2 trades per day (each trade is a 2-way trade, so technically 4 trades per day) and each trader was using $500... that is $1,000,000 in trade volume each day off of the 500 people.  A 1% commission is $10,000 DAILY.

So if you think I will be selling tokens at this prices once that picks up, you are wrong.  I was offering an opportunity more than seeking to fill a need with this loan request but again, it seems that most BitcoinTalk members are too jaded to see past their noses.

And the EthereumMining.co.in game has 700 people signed up after it ran only for 1-month.  King of the Ring will be back when I relaunch the site and we will sell virtual items and subscriptions in game.  Again, HUGE money maker for the club.

Get in or miss the boat.

http://btcfarm.org for more info.
https://cloudmining.co.in for blog/news/ico info

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:43:46 PM

OK, well for now I will back burner this.  I had 11 organic searches and $112.50 in sales yesterday so better for me to wait possibly.

As for earnings, by the time we are earning the amount I KNOW we can earn, it will be WAY TOO LATE for you all to buy the cheap tokens and I will end the ICO early so you cannot buy them at discounts.  The whole point of investing is to meet in the middle.

In 2016 I had started cloudmining.club and members would pay a small fee and we would collectively buy Real mining contracts from Genesis mining, Hashflare, etc.  The benefit was the bulk rate discounts we could have gotten had we not been corked by Paypal saying they do not allow Bitcoin products.

So now, we set it up so that members may buy tokens and activate services for Bitcoin distributions.  We will be purchasing mining contracts still, however the real value is in the external sites that will add to the payout funds.

Take the next milestone project I am working on today.  I will be setting up 256 rate trackers for shapeshift and building a system that gives "consideration notifications" .... in other words, we do not give trade advice... we give notification of potential opportunities to trade.  I used $600 flipping altcoins for 3 months and paid $3000 in rent/utilities AND still had $500 left at the end of it.  

The concept for the coin holders is that this new project will teach people to use SS and we will have on site SS trade boxes that are preconfigured to the trade pairs for ease of use.  If we had 500 people using it making 2 trades per day (each trade is a 2-way trade, so technically 4 trades per day) and each trader was using $500... that is $1,000,000 in trade volume each day off of the 500 people.  A 1% commission is $10,000 DAILY.

So if you think I will be selling tokens at this prices once that picks up, you are wrong.  I was offering an opportunity more than seeking to fill a need with this loan request but again, it seems that most BitcoinTalk members are too jaded to see past their noses.

And the EthereumMining.co.in game has 700 people signed up after it ran only for 1-month.  King of the Ring will be back when I relaunch the site and we will sell virtual items and subscriptions in game.  Again, HUGE money maker for the club.

Get in or miss the boat.

Yeah huge money maker ertc etc sure we can't see past our noses!

Wtf is wrong with you? If we were really not looking past our noses, we would've lent you the money long ago. There is no way to know if the project is going to succeed or not. If it won't succeed, those 115k tokens are worthless. Besides, there is no way to be sure of you paying those $60/month.

Sry, but you're the one not capable of seeing the truth, hidden behind your silly nose.

Regards,
Trump

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

OK, well for now I will back burner this.  I had 11 organic searches and $112.50 in sales yesterday so better for me to wait possibly.

As for earnings, by the time we are earning the amount I KNOW we can earn, it will be WAY TOO LATE for you all to buy the cheap tokens and I will end the ICO early so you cannot buy them at discounts.  The whole point of investing is to meet in the middle.

In 2016 I had started cloudmining.club and members would pay a small fee and we would collectively buy Real mining contracts from Genesis mining, Hashflare, etc.  The benefit was the bulk rate discounts we could have gotten had we not been corked by Paypal saying they do not allow Bitcoin products.

So now, we set it up so that members may buy tokens and activate services for Bitcoin distributions.  We will be purchasing mining contracts still, however the real value is in the external sites that will add to the payout funds.

Take the next milestone project I am working on today.  I will be setting up 256 rate trackers for shapeshift and building a system that gives "consideration notifications" .... in other words, we do not give trade advice... we give notification of potential opportunities to trade.  I used $600 flipping altcoins for 3 months and paid $3000 in rent/utilities AND still had $500 left at the end of it. 

The concept for the coin holders is that this new project will teach people to use SS and we will have on site SS trade boxes that are preconfigured to the trade pairs for ease of use.  If we had 500 people using it making 2 trades per day (each trade is a 2-way trade, so technically 4 trades per day) and each trader was using $500... that is $1,000,000 in trade volume each day off of the 500 people.  A 1% commission is $10,000 DAILY.

So if you think I will be selling tokens at this prices once that picks up, you are wrong.  I was offering an opportunity more than seeking to fill a need with this loan request but again, it seems that most BitcoinTalk members are too jaded to see past their noses.

And the EthereumMining.co.in game has 700 people signed up after it ran only for 1-month.  King of the Ring will be back when I relaunch the site and we will sell virtual items and subscriptions in game.  Again, HUGE money maker for the club.

Get in or miss the boat.

What a bunch of crap... and what an ipocrite. If most BitcoinTalk members can't see past their noses, how come that you are asking them for money? Shouldn't you have allready lots of BTC, because you can see past your nose?

You see, the fact is that we can see past our noses, that's why we don't fall for scams like this.
btc4peace (OP)

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:22:51 PM

I understand the "skeptic" perspective.  Just know that I spend all my spare time working on this and I have hundreds of previous customers who are already getting involved and will help this be successful.  I just got my affiliate API keys for Shapeshift.  Did you even read the guide yet at http://altcoin.pub ?  Can you not see how a 0.0025% commission on trade volume adds up to a lot of money fast? 

You do not need to see past your nose.  You need to read your own mind.  If it tells you to wait, then by all means wait.  However, simply trolling my posts does not help anyone at all.

Joshua
616.929.3450 (my public business phone number)
btcfarm.org@gmail.com (public email)

What else do you need to know that I am legit and working hard to make this great?

PS: Sales are on hold until the BTC fork completes.  I expect service sales to resume on Thursday and payments begin on Friday.

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:36:00 AM

I understand the "skeptic" perspective.  Just know that I spend all my spare time working on this and I have hundreds of previous customers who are already getting involved and will help this be successful.  I just got my affiliate API keys for Shapeshift.  Did you even read the guide yet at http://altcoin.pub ?  Can you not see how a 0.0025% commission on trade volume adds up to a lot of money fast? 

You do not need to see past your nose.  You need to read your own mind.  If it tells you to wait, then by all means wait.  However, simply trolling my posts does not help anyone at all.

Joshua
616.929.3450 (my public business phone number)
btcfarm.org@gmail.com (public email)

What else do you need to know that I am legit and working hard to make this great?

PS: Sales are on hold until the BTC fork completes.  I expect service sales to resume on Thursday and payments begin on Friday.

The problem is youre not offering collateral. If you are so sure about this "income" why need a loan? Why not push yourself further without one so you can profit than to owe one or two people? If this fail, it will only affect you, but if it fails with you having a loan, the lenders are out of money because they know you will run or wont pay what is agreed. What youre doing can be done with your own money. If you dont have money, then why ask for a loan? If you havent invested your own money into this project of yours, why should we? No matter what you say, what statistics you put out, how many customers you have or had, etc. All lenders would care about here is a valid ROI. I would rather "miss the boat" than to risk losing my hard earned coins to something that sounds sketchy, especially since there isnt any valid collateral.

P.S. no one cares about your number or email. Putting that in a public forum doesnt boost credibility.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: