Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: VOTING! Today we would like to invite you to take part in our first ICOBox followers’ poll. Tell us how often do you pay for something by cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH etc.) while travelling?
Often
Occasionally
Never

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟💰[ANN] ICOBox (ICOS): Tokens of promising ICOs, at 75% off + Referral Program  (Read 16869 times)
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:45:59 AM

ICOS token: how does it work
Nick Evdokimov
Founder at ICOBox

Over the past few days, I’ve received several hundred questions on the function of our ICOS token. To make things easy for everyone I decided to write this post which describes the principles of its operation and the market goals it accomplishes.
The token holder’s task is to buy tokens during the time of shortage but as cheaply as possible. And now imagine that the token sale has been completed, the project started working and proved its worth, and you still have the opportunity to travel back in time and buy its tokens even cheaper than at its presale price.
The project’s task is to conduct an impeccable ICO with an experienced team, and pay for the services with their own tokens. These are exactly the two tasks that are accomplished using the tool we at ICOBox invented. This tool is our ICOS token, which has the following characteristics:
- Unprecedented discount. ICOS token can be swapped for any token issued with our tools at a 75% discount on the new token. This is possible because all funds collected through the ICOS token sale will be used to provide ICO services to new projects without any upfront payment on their part. In exchange, the ICOS platform and its token holders get a preset number of the project’s tokens: for example, if a startup received 50 BTC worth of services, it will repay to the platform 200 BTC worth of its tokens. So we get a ratio of 1:4, and, consequently, a 75% discount. So if you buy $1,000 worth of ICOS tokens, you could exchange them for tokens of other projects worth $4,000.
- Minimization of risks. It is critically important that you can exchange your ICOS tokens at any time, whether at the start of the token sale or after its completion, and the timing of the exchange will have no affect on the exchange rate and the price. The tokens are available to you even when they are no longer available on the primary market.
- High quality. We prescreen unacceptable ICO applications, and you select the best project by voting. It is really you who are selecting the projects which will be given the ICOBox’s tools.
ICOS token is the first product token to be implemented using Ethereum (ERC-20) standard. Its function is similar to a discount card: It’s a tool which allows you to minimize both the cost of buying tokens and the risks associated with it. You control the situation at both stages of the process: during the voting and during the exchange.
ICOS token is a key to a private club for token holders who are willing to cooperate with us to transform the ICO market to make it stable and vast. By buying ICOS tokens, you are making a significant contribution to the implementation of hundreds of quality projects — naturally, with a dash of self-interest.
We will be happy to welcome you to our ICOS token holder community.

https://medium.com/@neotopus/icos-token-how-does-it-work-f2a600fff5da

Are you insane?! You think a project will hand over 50BTC (200,000 dollars!!!) for some silly ICObox services, "proved" to be given in poor English?!
Then they'll actually pay 200BTC in tokens eventually, because, well... nothing beats the smell of burning money in a big heap.

What services do you provide, how many expensive hookers are in your service? How many hookers will each ICO project developer obtain and is the champagne included or do they have to pay for it separately?!

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
RsqNinja4501

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

@daylateandadollarshort

There are more details to this than what I posted. I purchased WTT on 6/2 and they only had one ICO open.

Fact of the matter is it is DAY 10 of me requesting a refund and no check, ETA, shipping #.

My WARNING is still valid.
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:17:22 PM

Fair enough. But I think the warning should be more like, "these guys are slow to give refunds".

I just looked around my "control panel" at cryptonomos and unfortunately I couldn't even find an easy way to send my leftover eth/btc back to my wallet.
I agree that this is lame. I should be able to easily send my eth/btc (and preferably also usd) back to myself if I want to, at any time. In my case, I bought as many tokens as I could and now I just have leftover btc/eth in my account. I should have instant access to that. And, maybe I do. But I could not find it.
I don't personally think cryptonomos has bad intentions though. I would just say maybe not the best customer service options, in the case.
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:20:23 PM

What is the difference between buying tokens at cryptonomos vs buying ICOS tokens at https://icos.icobox.io/?ref=7090ce6b5ab707ed6a9e95c9 ?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

Is there bounty campaign in this project, looking very different from others.
ICObox (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:34:54 PM

ICOS token: how does it work
Nick Evdokimov
Founder at ICOBox

Over the past few days, I’ve received several hundred questions on the function of our ICOS token. To make things easy for everyone I decided to write this post which describes the principles of its operation and the market goals it accomplishes.
The token holder’s task is to buy tokens during the time of shortage but as cheaply as possible. And now imagine that the token sale has been completed, the project started working and proved its worth, and you still have the opportunity to travel back in time and buy its tokens even cheaper than at its presale price.
The project’s task is to conduct an impeccable ICO with an experienced team, and pay for the services with their own tokens. These are exactly the two tasks that are accomplished using the tool we at ICOBox invented. This tool is our ICOS token, which has the following characteristics:
- Unprecedented discount. ICOS token can be swapped for any token issued with our tools at a 75% discount on the new token. This is possible because all funds collected through the ICOS token sale will be used to provide ICO services to new projects without any upfront payment on their part. In exchange, the ICOS platform and its token holders get a preset number of the project’s tokens: for example, if a startup received 50 BTC worth of services, it will repay to the platform 200 BTC worth of its tokens. So we get a ratio of 1:4, and, consequently, a 75% discount. So if you buy $1,000 worth of ICOS tokens, you could exchange them for tokens of other projects worth $4,000.
- Minimization of risks. It is critically important that you can exchange your ICOS tokens at any time, whether at the start of the token sale or after its completion, and the timing of the exchange will have no affect on the exchange rate and the price. The tokens are available to you even when they are no longer available on the primary market.
- High quality. We prescreen unacceptable ICO applications, and you select the best project by voting. It is really you who are selecting the projects which will be given the ICOBox’s tools.
ICOS token is the first product token to be implemented using Ethereum (ERC-20) standard. Its function is similar to a discount card: It’s a tool which allows you to minimize both the cost of buying tokens and the risks associated with it. You control the situation at both stages of the process: during the voting and during the exchange.
ICOS token is a key to a private club for token holders who are willing to cooperate with us to transform the ICO market to make it stable and vast. By buying ICOS tokens, you are making a significant contribution to the implementation of hundreds of quality projects — naturally, with a dash of self-interest.
We will be happy to welcome you to our ICOS token holder community.

https://medium.com/@neotopus/icos-token-how-does-it-work-f2a600fff5da

Are you insane?! You think a project will hand over 50BTC (200,000 dollars!!!) for some silly ICObox services, "proved" to be given in poor English?!
Then they'll actually pay 200BTC in tokens eventually, because, well... nothing beats the smell of burning money in a big heap.

What services do you provide, how many expensive hookers are in your service? How many hookers will each ICO project developer obtain and is the champagne included or do they have to pay for it separately?!

Right now we have 15+ projects in work. All our services you can see here:https://icos.icobox.io/#pricing
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:36:21 PM

@daylateandadollarshort

There are more details to this than what I posted. I purchased WTT on 6/2 and they only had one ICO open.

Fact of the matter is it is DAY 10 of me requesting a refund and no check, ETA, shipping #.

My WARNING is still valid.
Write them again. They will do refund as soon as possible.
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:36:57 PM

What is the difference between buying tokens at cryptonomos vs buying ICOS tokens at https://icos.icobox.io/?ref=7090ce6b5ab707ed6a9e95c9 ?
There is no difference.
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

Is there bounty campaign in this project, looking very different from others.
Trere is no bount:( Only referral.
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:11:24 AM

Nick Evdokimov, ICOBox Vision Director, gives tips and tricks on how to use tokens for movie production. Check it out: https://medium.com/@neotopus/tips-and-tricks-from-icobox-a-token-for-movie-production-9f83cf8ea123
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:16:05 AM

DiarioBitcoin published an article with information about the services offered by ICOBox. Read the details here: http://www.diariobitcoin.com/index.php/2017/08/29/icobox-servicio-de-soporte-y-asesoramiento-para-lanzamiento-de-monedas-digitales/
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:50:51 AM

If needed Hindi translation .. PM me
123ltg

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:40:57 PM

bounty Huh Huh Embarrassed

75678bed6f9ef5ee872a8222b171e23e
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:20:35 PM

Crypto Trader made a video updating about ICOBox ICO, and demonstrating how to purchase ICOS tokens! Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOoIJdViZ0s
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:50:27 PM

ICOBox ICOS Token prices are going up tomorrow at 12PM PDT. The current ICOS token price of 0.011 BTC will be increasing to 0.012 BTC per token. More details can be found here: https://medium.com/icobox-io/icos-token-price-increase-aeacf6fbd050
cheeseburgerparade

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:56:22 PM

Another day, another scam project is started.

Lot's of fancy promises on top of site, but the disclaimer in the footer says it all:

Nothing provided herein shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort or a solicitation for investment, nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction. This web site is not created in accordance with, and is not subject to, laws or regulations of any jurisdiction which are designed to protect investors.

An information provided herein does not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale of the ICOS tokens in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. Some restrictions on purchase of ICOS tokens may apply. Please check with your legal adviser.
Certain statements and estimates contained herein constitute forward-looking statements or information. Such forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties which may cause actual events or results to differ materially from the estimates or the results implied or expressed in such forward-looking statements.

The exchange rate and a discount are not guaranteed and may vary for different purchasers depending on the price of purchased ICOS tokens, the total number of ICOS tokens sold, and other factors. Exchangeability of ICOS tokens is subject to the availability of other projects' tokens.

You realize this is standard language for literally every investment ever, right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward-looking_statement
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

Nick Evdokimov, ICOBox founder, explains ICO from A to Z. Read it here: http://www.toinnov.com/news/icos-from-a-to-z/
agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:00:18 PM

good project i very interesting,,,,,why i cant fine bounty for this program
ICObox (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:16:47 PM

Watch review of ICOBox ICO in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puTG1FH-pNs
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:22:36 PM

Why do you think you can successfully run ICOs for third parties?

Do you have previous experience doing ICOs for third parties like tokenmarket?

-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: