Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DIBCOIN Official Thread  (Read 5196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
toddp

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:34:09 PM

As requested, we have been delisted from Cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

DIBCOIN that is stuck in Cryptopia will be eligible for the upcoming coin swap to the new ETH based DIBCOIN.

My Dibcoin was stuck in my Cryptopia wallet, and as of yesterday it no longer appears on my balance page. Not sure how to proceed from here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pettycash (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:55:03 PM

DIBCOIN that is stuck in Cryptopia will be eligible for the upcoming coin swap to the new ETH based DIBCOIN.

My Dibcoin was stuck in my Cryptopia wallet, and as of yesterday it no longer appears on my balance page. Not sure how to proceed from here.

We are working on this... Will post the solution when we have it completed.
Pettycash (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

DIB Funding, Inc.’s DIBCOIN is the First Crypto Currency to be Aired on The FOX Business Network’s ‘New To The Street’..

https://i.send2press.com/tO46H

CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:00:57 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 07:47:01 PM by CryptoCracker

We are working on this... Will post the solution when we have it completed.

Also looking forward to an update on the Cryptopia situation. Would really suck if all those coins are simply gone. Hope the situation gets resolved quickly and those who took a chance investing in your project don't lose out due to a disagreement between you and an ex business partner.

I also see no balance and seems like all the coins have disappeared. We need at least a chance to get them of the exchange. I contacted CPIA but no response yet. Found CPIA really good with support and they seems to be an up and coming exchange so hope it works out.  
CryptoCracker

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

As advised by DIB funding Incorporated in a letter dated August 10th 2017, titled “Demanding that DIBCOIN be delisted from Cryptopia”. We (Cryptopia Ltd) took the necessary steps to freeze markets and assets related to DIBCOIN.

On August 21st 2017 we received conflicting information from another party, Honson Luma, claiming to own the Intellectual property, DIBCOIN.

Following this, on the 22nd August 2017, we were sent another communication from DIB funding Inc asking us to ‘unfreeze’ the assets which have been previously frozen under legal threat from DIB Funding Inc.

Cryptopia feel it is pertinent given the fraud allegations from both parties to leave these assets untouched until such a time as the civil issue between DIB Funding Inc and Honson Luma is resolved or until we receive notice to act from a legal authority in NZ.

You should direct inquiries regarding your DIBC investment to:

Adam Petty
CEO – Dib Funding Incorporated
USA - 616-438-7623
adam@dibfunding.us

Honson Luma
https://twitter.com/spaceagegroup
http://www.spaceageinvestment.com/about-us.html

------------------

Will say again, I really like CPIA as and exchange and think they will be big in this space. This seems to be on the DIBC team. Hope you guys figure out a way to get investor funds off of Cryptopia so at least we can move them to an active exchange.
Pettycash (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:03:58 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 11:29:30 PM by Pettycash

As advised by DIB funding Incorporated in a letter dated August 10th 2017, titled “Demanding that DIBCOIN be delisted from Cryptopia”. We (Cryptopia Ltd) took the necessary steps to freeze markets and assets related to DIBCOIN.

On August 21st 2017 we received conflicting information from another party, Honson Luma, claiming to own the Intellectual property, DIBCOIN.

Following this, on the 22nd August 2017, we were sent another communication from DIB funding Inc asking us to ‘unfreeze’ the assets which have been previously frozen under legal threat from DIB Funding Inc.

Cryptopia feel it is pertinent given the fraud allegations from both parties to leave these assets untouched until such a time as the civil issue between DIB Funding Inc and Honson Luma is resolved or until we receive notice to act from a legal authority in NZ.

You should direct inquiries regarding your DIBC investment to:

Adam Petty
CEO – Dib Funding Incorporated
USA - 616-438-7623
adam@dibfunding.us

Honson Luma
https://twitter.com/spaceagegroup
http://www.spaceageinvestment.com/about-us.html

------------------

Will say again, I really like CPIA as and exchange and think they will be big in this space. This seems to be on the DIBC team. Hope you guys figure out a way to get investor funds off of Cryptopia so at least we can move them to an active exchange.

Let's clear the air here, ok?

First some background.. DIBCOIN was created to prove that crypto currency is "currency" ie a medium of exchange. Well, as currently constructed on the Omni layer of the BTC blockchain, the high transaction fees make smaller transactions economically unfeasible. However, the transaction fees for ETH Coins are substantially lower, plus the "smart contract" of ETH Coins give the potential of greater flexibility in the future.

So, in order for DIBCOIN, to be used in the manner in which it was created, ie as a medium of exchange, a move to the ETH network is necessary.

In cases where there is going to be a coin swap, Cryptopia's practice has been to de-list the old coin and have the new coin apply for listing and pay listing fees. In mid July, I requested Cryptopia to do exactly that.

Here is there response "In the case of a coinswap we need to delist the original coin and an application needs to be made to list the new coin. As we have no interest getting involved in whatever is happening internally with the DIB team we will be leaving DIB as it is unless there is an issue we are unable to resolve with the wallet. Due to the new ETH protocol DIB sharing the same name, if an application is made to add the coin, it would be rejected based on the fact there is already a coin of the same name listed on Cryptopia"

There is no dissension on the "DIB Team". Mr. Luma resigned from DIB Funding. And therefore is no longer a part of the "DIB Team".

If I did not DEMAND that cryptopia take their heads out of the sand and delist DIBCOIN the result would have been disastrous for DIB Funding and for the DIBCOIN holders. Why? Because it would have caused two separate coins, one that would be supported by DIB Funding and its business plan and one that would not. This would cause confusion in the market, which is never good.

So after several weeks of contacting different levels of Cryptopia personnel through pm's here and facebook, dm's on twitter and continually through email to change their stance; the results of which were being told in different ways to go pound sand, I sent the demand letter.

https://db.tt/Eb5l8p2b05

I realize that I have made some strong allegations in that letter. But every word is true and I have the documentation to prove it.

I did indeed demand that DIBCOIN be delisted from Cryptopia. As stated above, I had very valid reasons for doing so. And take responsibility for that decision.

However, I did not demand, request or ask them to shut down the wallet or take DIBCOIN out of customers balances. There reasons for doing so, apparently, were so that I or DIB Funding would not hold them legally responsible for what was going on. So yesterday I sent them a letter asking that they allow DIBCOIN to be withdrawn from Cryptopia. In return, that the company and I were willing to hold them harmless for any losses that we had incurred.

https://db.tt/PNAjY0N9ru

The above quote is their response..

So for Cryptopia to act as if they didnt play a part in all this drama, that all the responsibility for DIBCOIN balances no longer show in their system falls on DIB Funding and myself, is simply HOGWASH.

While Cryptopia may think its ok business practices to screw their customers, to me and DIB Funding that is completely unacceptable.

Our original plan was to have Cryptopia DIBCOIN holders to transfer their DIBC to a DIB Wallet for the conversion to DIBCOIN 2.0.  When the "withdrawal" option was taken away by Cryptopia, we planned on asking for a screenshot of their balance and we would convert to DIBCOIN 2.0 using that as proof of ownership. The only information on DIBCOIN that Cyrptopia hasnt erased at the moment is the history file.

It seems, unless Cryptopia reverses itself and shows balances or allows withdrawals, there are only two options left to us.

1) Do nothing and allow Cryptopia to screw DIBCOIN holders out of the conversion or
2) Use the information in the history files to past together "proof" of the amount of DIBCOIN Cryptopia customers held at the time it was delisted.

Obviously, the only choice that is acceptable to me is #2. So we have set up a special email address, dibc.balance@dibfunding.us, for you to send your compilation of the amount of DIBC you hold in Cryptopia. Please include copies of your historical trades.  You will need to open a DIB Wallet in order to receive your DIBCOIN 2.0

Please realize, that your patience is going to be required. You have my word, my guarantee, that I will make this right. But this will be a tedious chore and thus time consuming.

Through all of this my intention has never been to trash any person or organization (they have been doing a nice job of that themselves). My responsibility as CEO of DIB Funding is to protect the assets of the company and to protect those that have invested in DIBCOIN. I take that responsibility extremely serious, and I will move heaven and earth to assure the success of DIBCOIN and its coinholders.

Riesenrad

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

..Cryptopia's practice to de-list the old coin and have the new coin apply. In mid July, I requested Cryptopia to do exactly that...

their response, Cryptopia:"...no..."

Cryptopia screws their customers.. .

the "withdrawal" option was taken away by Cryptopia...

..Cyrptopia ..erased balances..

i understand peoples skepticism of your business with all thats going on with you these past months, but all that aside it is absolutely unacceptable for cryptopia to block customers withdrawals and delete their balances, absolutely dirty. seeing this behavior from them i am moving my assets off of their wallets and not using their service for anything ever again, theres plenty of other options that dont do those dirty tactics.

also ridiculous they refuse to delist the old coin in prep for the new, they tell you to delist it so you ask them to delist it and they say no, then tell you again to delist it. are they so confused with their communication over there they cant get anything right?
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:44:04 AM

so much drama, just kill the project and start fresh.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

well I guess there still some ways to ask cryptopia to allow withdrawing balance out from their exchange as I remember before that same case happen
to xrb they stop the trade and removed the coin but even they did that they still allow coin owners to withdraw and transfer their coin just keep trying
and request for some alternative ways.
CryptoCracker

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

"It seems, unless Cryptopia reverses itself and shows balances or allows withdrawals, there are only two options left to us.

1) Do nothing and allow Cryptopia to screw DIBCOIN holders out of the conversion or
2) Use the information in the history files to past together "proof" of the amount of DIBCOIN Cryptopia customers held at the time it was delisted.

Obviously, the only choice that is acceptable to me is #2. So we have set up a special email address, dibc.balance@dibfunding.us, for you to send your compilation of the amount of DIBC you hold in Cryptopia. Please include copies of your historical trades.  You will need to open a DIB Wallet in order to receive your DIBCOIN 2.0

Please realize, that your patience is going to be required. You have my word, my guarantee, that I will make this right. But this will be a tedious chore and thus time consuming."

----------------

Shows a lot of faith that you guys are determined to fix the situation. Really sucks that Cryptopia won't simply release the coins. Anyhow, I opened up a DIBCOIN wallet, sent an email with my CPIA trade history and hope that option 2 works.
nidzapb

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:32:00 PM

hi dev,
Option 2 works?
To send letters to mail?
CryptoCracker

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

hi dev,
Option 2 works?
To send letters to mail?

I sent an email on August 27th, with a snap shot of my CPIA DIBCOIN buy orders  (holdings) to dibc.balance@dibfunding.us but still haven't got a response. I hope you guys are going to stand by what you say with option 2. I opened a wallet, provided details but bit disappointing that after 2 weeks not even a reply of any sorts.

Will the CPIA balance that I had simply appear in the DIBCOIN wallet? Any info?
dannyyppace

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

Liked the name DIBCOIN, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.
cebonl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

dev still active or gone?Huh
CryptoCracker

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:27:38 PM

"It seems, unless Cryptopia reverses itself and shows balances or allows withdrawals, there are only two options left to us.

Obviously, the only choice that is acceptable to me is #2. So we have set up a special email address, dibc.balance@dibfunding.us, for you to send your compilation of the amount of DIBC you hold in Cryptopia. Please include copies of your historical trades.  You will need to open a DIB Wallet in order to receive your DIBCOIN 2.0

Please realize, that your patience is going to be required. You have my word, my guarantee, that I will make this right. But this will be a tedious chore and thus time consuming."

----------------

Shows a lot of faith that you guys are determined to fix the situation. Really sucks that Cryptopia won't simply release the coins. Anyhow, I opened up a DIBCOIN wallet, sent an email with my CPIA trade history and hope that option 2 works.

Any update on when DIBCOIN might be deposited into the wallet based on CPIA balance? Not holding my breath. Might just chalk this investment up as a loss but you guys said you would credit wallets based on the amount of DIBCOIN investors had on CPIA. It has been 6 weeks and no response email, no coins, no more forum updates... ja, not looking good.

Or is there an Update?
nidzapb

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:07:42 AM

hi dev.
coins are visible to criptopia.tnx.
but where to transfer them, the web wallet is reluctant. I'm wrong?
will soon be going to work on a wallet for a live coin, or something else?
NYINY

Activity: 342

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

Trade goes, and the DEV is not seen Grin
CryptoCracker

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

Haven't checked this in a while but it seems pretty safe to say that this is turning out to be a scam. Promises of Cryptopia snapshot and coin conversions don't seem to be happening. Much easier to just screw over investors, start a new coin and make money that way.Which I think they have done. No one said crypto was safe but I hope this follows the developers around a long time.

Update:

Email sent months ago, still no answer with snapshot of cyptopia balance. Nothing

www.DIBWallet.com is not working- checked today. I guess getting the CPIA balance transferred or the snapshot amount to a dead wallet is not likely.

No update what so ever....

Am I missing something?
CryptoCracker

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1782070.20

I guess that says it all
CryptoCracker

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

Guys,

you have 3 websites and horrible ANN here. If you dont fix those you will not get any attention to your asset coin.

Yes, I am writing on this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052491.40

Where is that coin conversion that was promised...now this is the official thread? What about the Cryptopia coins still stuck in the wallet?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: