Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign.  (Read 22346 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

what is the current status of the bounty program? i am still waiting it will be done a month? or something more than that? the spreadsheet is still not updated and again there are still no amount of tokens in the participants. what happen campaign manager. i am really worried right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

I think you blocked all most everyone, because it is more convenient for you. I'm not a robot. I joined campaign .did my job, and now you have just blocked me!! I want to get my reward.
Please unblock the tweeter https://twitter.com/Melkijmango
The manager said you must PM him or send an email to be aure that you are not a bot and to talk about how you can get your stakes.
I hope RC will be listed in etherdelta to trade some.

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:26:22 AM

I think you blocked all most everyone, because it is more convenient for you. I'm not a robot. I joined campaign .did my job, and now you have just blocked me!! I want to get my reward.
The manager said you must PM him or send an email to be aure that you are not a bot and to talk about how you can get your stakes.
i send him a pm days ago but still no response
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

Then go on Discord and write to administrators there, they are answering questions quick Smiley
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:46:13 PM

Then go on Discord and write to administrators there, they are answering questions quick Smiley
actually they are not going to reply here because they have a updated thread not this thread well if you just pm bdstar he will not answer you because he is no longer part of this campaign, the campaign manager now is hashrush (CM) go send pm to him to fix all you matters.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:52:25 PM

I have promoted Facebook and  Twitter campaign till the end  but today I have seen my name isn't in the spreadsheet.  Why?   This is unfair.  I am requesting you to add me to to the spreadsheet again.
Ratash

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:05:47 PM

actually they are not going to reply here because they have a updated thread not this thread well if you just pm bdstar he will not answer you because he is no longer part of this campaign, the campaign manager now is hashrush (CM) go send pm to him to fix all you matters.

i know that bdstar is no longer the manager i sent a pm to hash rush (cm )
HashRush[CM]

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:32:28 PM

I will be replying to people that contact me with their review requests in due time. Not surprisingly, there have been quite a few and I've been checking them very slowly and making a rather large list of everyone that has been in touch with me.

This may sound weird, however if you are going to contact me it would a lot of time if you could check to make sure that your account link works, I cannot review dead/non-existent twitter accounts.
(That's happened a few times already).

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:24:04 AM

I will be replying to people that contact me with their review requests in due time. Not surprisingly, there have been quite a few and I've been checking them very slowly and making a rather large list of everyone that has been in touch with me.

This may sound weird, however if you are going to contact me it would a lot of time if you could check to make sure that your account link works, I cannot review dead/non-existent twitter accounts.
(That's happened a few times already).

I sent you a PM. I would appreciate to get a feedback. Thanks

Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:48:29 AM

You take a look there all the members Twitter Campaign - Bot. Does not it seem strange.
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:30:58 AM

Good news everyone!

I've been informed that the Rush Coins for the bounty campaigns are being sent out now.

Please can participants check their wallets to see if they have their Rush Coin Tokens.
If you cannot see your Rush Coin Tokens, do check with MEW using the following information:

1. Enter your wallet
2. Under ‘Token Balances’, select the option to ‘Add Custom Token’.
3. A drop down will appear and you will be required to enter the Rush Coin Token Contract Address: 0x2DBE0f03f1dddbdbc87557e86dF3878AE25af855
4. Enter the Token Symbol: RC
5. Enter the number of decimals: 8
6. Upon submitting these details, the number of Rush Coins tokens should now appear in your MyEtherWallet.

Extra note:
Social Media requests are still being handled.

jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

Good news everyone!

I've been informed that the Rush Coins for the bounty campaigns are being sent out now.

Please can participants check their wallets to see if they have their Rush Coin Tokens.
If you cannot see your Rush Coin Tokens, do check with MEW using the following information:

1. Enter your wallet
3. A drop down will appear and you will be required to enter the Rush Coin Token Contract Address: 0x2DBE0f03f1dddbdbc87557e86dF3878AE25af855
6. Upon submitting these details, the number of Rush Coins tokens should now appear in your MyEtherWallet.

Extra note:

thank you sir, i already received RC token for signcamp on my MEW  Smiley
Ratash

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

Good news everyone!

1. Enter your wallet

Extra note:
i recieved my tokens for signature campaigns thank you
what about the exchanges that RC will be listed on ?
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

i sent you  pm manager regarding the issue of my payment on blog campaign why i only recieve 200 rush coin .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:27:12 PM

@jongoslondo
Glad that you got them, thank you for taking part Smiley

@Darwin02
Thanks for the PM, I've replied to you there Smiley

@Ratash
We haven't announced an exchange just yet, however that shouldn't take too much longer. I'll let you know once we are ready on that front.

DedGin

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

I sent you a PM. I hope for a fair solution to the issue
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

Received RC tokens for signature campaign. Waiting for review of my twitter and facebook account.

What are your prospective exchange sites?

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

Received RC tokens for signature campaign. Waiting for review of my twitter and facebook account.

What are your prospective exchange sites?

If paid for the signature, then payments for Twetter and Facebook are not far off. This is really cool news. I'm looking forward to the award for my work.
Dobrii

Activity: 864

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:13:06 PM

i sent you  pm manager regarding the issue of my payment on blog campaign why i only recieve 200 rush coin .

because the conditions were changed after the end of the ICO.

The rules of the Blogging Campaign are as follows:
The individual payout is capped at 1000 RC
The payout per article/post/video is capped at 300 RC
If you are a blogger or vlogger active in the blockchain, cryptocurrency or gaming community, we would love to see you join the Hash Rush project. All you have to do is publish an article about our project or promote it in a different way, either on your blog or in a video.
There are three tiers of submissions, which we will assess on a case-by-case basis according to quality and reach:
- Tier 1 (OK) = 100 RC.
- Tier 2 (Good) = 200 RC.
- Tier 3 (Extraordinary) = 300 RC.

It is not good to do this, i knew nothing about it In addition, my accounts in social networks are designated as bots, even no one was notified, i had a better opinion about this company
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:11:14 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 05:39:01 AM by In the silence

Umiyak ka lang please, makukuha mo din yung sayo. I see that you receive 200 RC tokens, appeal your rights and dont lose hope.
100k is also allocated in blogs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: