Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign.  (Read 22356 times)
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Don't be a fool and invest any of your hard earned $ into this crap coin.  It's a bunch of scamsters trying to scam some more money out of us.   
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:53:57 PM

Yet another project who used us and now abuse us.

Love how we were all good to go in the beginning and he discovered all the problems right at the end during payment time. 

I may run my own scam ICO.  Hash Rush how does it work again?  Get everyone signed up, have them do the work, then at the end claim everyone is a bot and keep all the profits?  Sound about right?

What a terrible human you must be. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:55:59 PM

All of you crying about scam etc,
next time you should choose a project in which you have faith.

If you only what to get a stake it is a bad attitude; even if you get a stakes it will be worth almost nothing without a real help to the project,
and it is unfair to honest participant which try to promote a project, spreading the world and promote the project if unsupportive people get the same stakes like the other.
So I think end of discussion here, and go to work both of you!
Hash Rush let make the game,
Bounty paricipants please repair your account to be really supportive to project which you will take part in the future

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

Very sad that I did not receive payment.  I worked very hard and retweeted the entire account over the last months.  Oh well.  Have fun with your gains Hash Rush.  You got me good on this one.  Never again.

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:05:34 PM

Very sad that I did not receive payment.  I worked very hard and retweeted the entire account over the last months.  Oh well.  Have fun with your gains Hash Rush.  You got me good on this one.  Never again.
i participated in three campaignies managed by the same manager and i did not get my reward and now in hash rush its a little disapointing
butterflies04

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:08:55 PM

All of you crying about scam etc,
next time you should choose a project in which you have faith.

If you only what to get a stake it is a bad attitude; even if you get a stakes it will be worth almost nothing without a real help to the project,
and it is unfair to honest participant which try to promote a project, spreading the world and promote the project if unsupportive people get the same stakes like the other.
So I think end of discussion here, and go to work both of you!
Hash Rush let make the game,
Bounty paricipants please repair your account to be really supportive to project which you will take part in the future

If your going to lecture us in English you better hit the books.  That made about zero sense. 

Your starting to realize that if we bring this project down you will not get to dump your coins.  It's a community.  We all go up or we all go down. 

Rossetta Stone may be able to help you adamvp.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:43:56 AM

is it true this project is a scam ? then how is the fate of the campaign participants ? very sad once I joined this project.  Sad
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:52:30 AM

I was one of the individuals who was robbed of his stakes.  I'm very sad about this as I thought this project had a great life ahead of itself.  They just shot themselves in the foot by not paying the promoters.  I have seen numerous examples of this and not one project has survived.  I can already see the voices adding up of those who were robbed.

Hash Rush you will lose your project if you do not fix this quickly.  More and more will continue to write their story here and elsewhere.

Why did the stakes cease to be counted after the 1st few weeks?
Why did you accept these participants, give them stakes, then at payment time find these issues. 

This is scamming 101 stuff here.  Everyone can clearly see the evidence.

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:53:16 AM

is it true this project is a scam ? then how is the fate of the campaign participants ? very sad once I joined this project.  Sad
is the issue true? I also support this project, with social media from the beginning to the end I support this project, is there any valid news about the future of hashrush

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:55 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:44:48 AM by viljy

I did not participate in the bounty facebook, but now I looked at the table. There paid 9 participants out of 553!

So, they paid:
twitter for 0.37% of participants
facebook for 1.62% of participants
All the rest are bots. Hash Rush waited for several months, watching with pleasure how the "bots" work for them, and only after that they opened the truth to us that we are all bots and do not deserve to pay for our work.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:26:00 AM

I'm thinking where I was wrong and I'm not on the payroll list, now I see here many scams accusation. Yes, HasRush is definitely a scam.

I did not participate in the bounty facebook, but now I looked at the table. There paid 9 participants out of 553!

So, they paid:
All the rest are bots. Hash Rush waited for several months, watching with pleasure how the "bots" work for them, and only after that they opened the truth to us that we are all bots and do not deserve to pay for our work.

We can start for free new HashRush media campaign about the scam. I will support.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

So, they paid:
so what are you saying here is that this stuffgogo team are scamming all of the participants in the social media and not scam the signature participants? i heard here that many of the participants in the signature are paid. why social media not?
viljy

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

So, they paid:
so what are you saying here is that this stuffgogo team are scamming all of the participants in the social media and not scam the signature participants? i heard here that many of the participants in the signature are paid. why social media not?

It's very simple: how can you blame that the signer is a bot? The account on BCT leaves messages, displays of the signature are. Therefore, it is easier to declare bots of participants of social networks. Similarly, it is difficult to declare bots translators or authors of blogs.
Emerphesis2

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:29:38 PM

Very strange decision by bounty manager. All these checks 'bot or human' must was done during whole campaign from beginning. They have fixed bounty pool, so no difference is to divide it to 5 or 1000 persons. Or maybe they was scared by fees, lol.
And now devs was made problems to themselves from nothing. Very strange and scam decision.
viljy

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:31:58 PM

Very strange decision by bounty manager. All these checks 'bot or human' must was done during whole campaign from beginning. They have fixed bounty pool, so no difference is to divide it to 5 or 1000 persons. Or maybe they was scared by fees, lol.
And now devs was made problems to themselves from nothing. Very strange and scam decision.

The difference is, if these 5 people are specially selected. I can not confidently state this, but such doubts arise.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:17:08 PM

I think the project manager is in part right, but on such scales sheet spreadsheet promotion media, will not be able to justify who is the bot and who does not  Roll Eyes Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

This is very bad news. It's a long company, and all the time I promoted this project in social networks. And then, at the end, there are problems. This is not good, because I trusted and hoped for this team.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:38:40 AM

What kind of project is it that does not fulfill its obligations. Managers if you do not pay boynty at this stage, what further can you have with you.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:02:07 AM

Wow I really enjoyed being part of this campaign.  I enjoyed the graphics and gaming aspect.  I'm shocked they have run off and claimed we were all bots. 

It's odd all these bots are coming here to chat.  AI is real!!!!  The bots are congregating and meeting.

To anyone looking to invest simply look at the facts here and please turn off the lights when done.  This one is over.

OlgaLo

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:23:54 AM

All the participants were blacklisted, so we could not write in comments that you are a fraud. It's awful!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: