Poll
Question: Is this project make sense?
Yes, sure - 0 (0%)
I don't know - 0 (0%)
I think no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies financial portal  (Read 463 times)
arny.may (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:23:05 AM

Hi all.

I am developing some really useful tool for all cryptocurrencies. This tool includes:
 - Currencies Prices monitoring
 - Markets monitoring
 - Mining monitoring (almost for each currency)
 - Mining Pools (almost for each currency)
 - Mining tools (miners utilities, pools sources...)
 - Forum (thread for each currency + custom threads)
 - Users cryptoportfolio (where you can describe your current investments and monitor it's prices... based on website information)
 - Social activity for each currency (this might help to predict currency exchange rate for financial experts)
 - A lot other features...

This project has only one developer (it's me), and only one investor (it's again me). Project has a lot of data and if I want to make it really nice and useful, I need some more hardware to make all these monitoring processes parallel. Right now, website's db is more than 1.5GB and it's just a beginning.

As I think, above 0.5BTC would be enough to pay for all required hardware, for at least 1 year.

If I'll find some investor to make it well, later (after all features implementing) i will implement automatic advertisement tool that would accept BTC as the price for clicks. That's it.

Project:
http://btcgo.org

As you can see, a lot of features already done. If you investment, I will pay you 5% for each 0.5BTC investments, from advertisements money by the 1 year, since this feature will start.
Here is my plan where I will use your money:
[up to 1BTC]
6 High Load VPS
[up to 3BTC]
Project advertise at google adwords and other.
[up to 10BTC]
I can hire new programmer(s), and develope it realy fast.

If you interested in this project, here is my contacts:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/btcgorg/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitcoinGo1
(or pm here)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arny.may (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

Added poll, please vote. I need to know =) thx
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:11:52 PM

Everything was okay till I read the last few lines where it looks you actually opened this thread to ask for some investments.

For this, we need to know who you are in real world, what experience and expertise you have and your successful projects which are making money. Just by making a website and assuring that you will pay a certain percentage is not enough as we are not sure whether this project will be sustainable or profitable at all or not so that you can repay the investor's money back.
arny.may (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:08:51 PM

Your post make sense for me. I'll describe you are all some more details about me and this project.

Firstly, here is project timeline:
[1 Sep, 2017]
1st alpha-release. Includes most of planned features.

[1 Dec, 2017]
1st beta-release. Includes all planned features.

[1 Jan, 2018]
Startup.

Some more about me and project.
I am developer that have a big exeprience with Python, PHP, JS, Java, C#.
I think that decentralized technologies is the feature of our world. We need to evolve this technology and his
community, to provide more possibilities and motivation for other developers. This project, only at first sight,
looks like some coinmarketcap, but this is wrong thing. First project feature was cryptocoins monitoring.
It's a basic feature that website should have, I think. The next should be portal to help users in blockchain
understanding, be able to find all mining/investment information that is required, ask questions, provide
answers concerning this subject. Features that I have planned described above.

How I see communicating between me and investor
1. I need investors after 1st beta-release. Before that date, I will support this project by myself.
2. When it's date has come, project would have really automatic interface, that will provide you ability to get all information/functionality you need to support project.
3. All stats and payouts would be automatically using bitcoin-core based on dedicated server.
4. All additional information that would be required for you - will be individually provided for each investor.
5. Payouts/Investments will start after 1 Jan, 2018.
6. Investor agreement license would have point about profitability:
 - If you've get less than 100% profit at first year our investments program, your program would be automatically prolonged by 1 year with the same investor % until you'll get at least 150% profit.
7. Here is shouldn't be some "dark" points between partner (you) and developer (me). All paid investments will be public (if you want this).

If you need some more details, you can ask me directly by using contacts described at first post. Thx to all.
arny.may (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:20:18 PM

Realtime discussions at Telegram chat: https://t.me/joinchat/DbYkBgpzpWfzoODI69Hj-w
arny.may (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

Hi again. As I said earlier, at 1st september will be deployed alpha preview modified version of website http://btcgo.org
For now I have done:
 - Pools list
 - Full redesign
 - Smart search
 - Currencies exchange calculator
 - Fixed bugs
 - Full redesign
 - User cabinet
 - Bitcoin WEB-Wallet

And I still need some investments. And I would be happy if you help me with improving interface usability by posting suggestions here.
arny.may (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:41 PM

And here again  Shocked because was made great update of this website. Here is small part of all updates:
  • NEW! Cryptoportfolio [alpha]
  • NEW! Advertisement moduel [alpha]
  • UPD! Smart search [beta]
  • NEW! Mining benchmarks [alpha]
  • NEW! Forum [alpha]
  • NEW! Twitter bot [alpha]
  • UPD! Data grabbers [beta]
  • NEW! Data grabbers for benchmarks [beta]
  • NEW! Secured SSL-Connection

Welcome: httpS://btcgo.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print