Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BEFORE August 1st?  (Read 296 times)
Takoloko (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:34:39 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 05:32:30 AM by Takoloko

Hi guys ,

I am rather new to the whole crypto world but have watched tons of videos and read forums. I had around 10,000 usd on the side and invested in BTC, ETH, ANS and ICN. All in the last few days. Think it was a good investment?
I know that the prices are already high and it was probably stupid to buy all these coins just before the predicted crash on August 1st.

Now the big question is:
I have another 5000 USD on the side and would like to take advantage of BTC / BCC (Bitcoin CASH) situatiuon, so please explain to me...

Scenario A)  

As far as i understand the situation is as following. Its the 29th July today, the BTC price went up again from the dip it made two days ago. Now, if i buy bitcoin TODAY and therefore BEFORE August 1st i will pay a high USD price but will get an extra free coin (BCC) after August 1st, right?

Scenario B)
It i wait for the predicted dip after August 1st and store/prepare some USD to instantly buy the dip, then i might get a better rate for BTC...BUT i will not get the free BCC and would have to buy it separately in case it actually is worth anything.

BIG final question is!!!
Will the high BTC price today + free BCC be a better investment long term than waiting for the dip after August 1st and only buy cheap BTC but miss out on the free coin???

Please guys, i would be super happy for any clarification, thoughts and advise Wink

Cheers  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: