Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you going to dump BCH right after it hits the exchanges or not?
YES - 25 (62.5%)
NO - 15 (37.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumping Bitcoin Cash after it hits exchanges?  (Read 1657 times)
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

I'll HODL. There will probably be more supporters of the coin once it settles in. But the price wont be high ever.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

Dump a small proportion and hold the rest. This is the tool of some powerful people and they're not letting it wither.

People will curse this coin in the years to come. May as well make some money on it.

The crap has only just started to fly.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

There is no reason to hold in near time, prise will have a huge dropdown. There is another question - where will be bottom to buy?

owh man looking for bottom in altcoins can take years... Cheesy i don't know how much patience you will have.
My orginal plan was to dump on 1st pump and forget.
Later in future there will be BCC2.0 Cheesy

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:12:48 PM

I better catch up and figure out what this stuff is and what to do with it..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 06:17:54 PM

Some may hold some may not. Can't blame them as they got it for free. Its a free money, dump it the first and you can buy back as a very minimum price. But I wonder how much that would be. The value may depend to what their decision whether to dump or not.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Webb.Char23

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

I'm plan on dumping BCC asap! Then if it bottoms out real nice I may buy back in but we'll see. I think they have some merit to their argument ~10% chance it could actually over take BTC one day.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

This is a good time to buy and hold a few coins, the issue of 1 August makes a lot of fools auction off their coins, I'll wait for the lowest price to buy some altcoin, this is a great opportunity

Exactly I agree with you. This is the great time to buy and hold some coin. I am also waiting for the correct time when some coin price will be so low. Then I will buy some coin and hold it for a long time. Really This is the great opportunity for crypto Trader. I think all of we should avail this opportunity.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

It's a shitty altcoin. Nothing Else.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:54:11 PM

I'm plan on dumping BCC asap! Then if it bottoms out real nice I may buy back in but we'll see. I think they have some merit to their argument ~10% chance it could actually over take BTC one day.
One day, when is one day one hundred days or 100000 days. I prefer BTC. BTC isn't BCC and other names. All are new coins. New coins should step as the infact coin. BCC can't act like the veteran coin BTC.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:00:10 PM

This is a good time to buy and hold a few coins, the issue of 1 August makes a lot of fools auction off their coins, I'll wait for the lowest price to buy some altcoin, this is a great opportunity

Exactly I agree with you. This is the great time to buy and hold some coin. I am also waiting for the correct time when some coin price will be so low. Then I will buy some coin and hold it for a long time. Really This is the great opportunity for crypto Trader. I think all of we should avail this opportunity.
This what i do too buying some coins in a lowest price no matter what happen this is what ive waiting fool to think buying in a critical days but for me it will be a good time.
coolsai

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:33:30 PM

It's a shitty altcoin. Nothing Else.

That is why 90% more are going to dump and who is going to buy all these coins? Maybe at a price for $10 or something but for sure it won't ever be something to rival BTC.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:39:48 PM

Dump it like it's hot. I hope we can find buyers (aka suckers). Grin
Free money, who gives it in this century? Don't think twice, dump it hard.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:44:40 PM

I expect that it will dump heavily, then after a day or 2, it will start to rise up again.
I am pretty much expecting something similar to ETC, but who knows, it could be totally different this time.

I don't think it will go too low though.  I am tempted to buy lots of other Alts before or immediately after the fork though, I think people are speculating on getting their BCC/BCH so are selling alts now, and they will rebound after Aug 1st.

The possible profit could be more than the gain from Bitcoin Cash!
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:39:01 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 10:19:53 PM by uray

I will be weighing in on the benefits and then will make a decision,since they are having a lot of support at present from major exchanges i am not sure what to make out of this new revelations ,i will dump some and will keep the rest to see how things go and who knows whether they will be pumping the coin just to get some attention.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:44:50 PM

the buyer will be roger ver who'll take if off you for pennies and then pump it as hard as humanly possible. why not dump on him then?
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:51:29 PM

the buyer will be roger ver who'll take if off you for pennies and then pump it as hard as humanly possible. why not dump on him then?

He will fail to pump it unless hes willing to lose all his money which I doubt is the case. I'll dump hard and fast.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

He will fail to pump it unless hes willing to lose all his money which I doubt is the case. I'll dump hard and fast.

it's the pet of some of the deepest bitcoin pockets out there. if jihan wu and buddies want to make a show of it they can afford to.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:22:30 PM

it's the pet of some of the deepest bitcoin pockets out there. if jihan wu and buddies want to make a show of it they can afford to.
so you think that those big time gamblers will make some dump and dump shit with the coin,if so it will be really interesting to see how much they could value when the pump starts and then will hold some to dump when the price rises ,the team backing the coin does have a deep pocket and that is really interesting.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

so you think that those big time gamblers will make some dump and dump shit with the coin,if so it will be really interesting to see how much they could value when the pump starts and then will hold some to dump when the price rises ,the team backing the coin does have a deep pocket and that is really interesting.

it's done with every single other alt every single day of the week. this is no different in that aspect. it is very different in the potential power grab and market screwing they can get up to with bitcoin itself.

roger ver was probably partly or largely responsible for dash reaching the $100 level to put pressure on bitcoin. he's gonna have a field day with this.
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:00:46 AM

Straightforward dump for me + possible rebuy for some amount at the bottom.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: