Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help From Someone Who has Competent Electrical Knowlegde  (Read 134 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

Need a personal assistant who can help me resolve a small problem remotely

The ideal person will be required to make suggest or advice on a challenging problem related to 100 - 240 volt adapter. This adapter came with an emergency jump starter (ruisco). currently, i'm having two of such jumpstarter which are functional uptil date but, the problem has to do with the adapter's  that came with these jumpstarter.  The adapter easily get damage.

I can take & upload photos of these two adapter for the right person in order for him/ she to advice/suggest on how to find any compactable adapter. Otherwise, i will have to spend more if, i should get a brown new of this emergency jumpstarter which are cost-effective.

I think the fuse on the adapter easily get damage.

**Any advice or suggestion will be appreciated. I normally use the jumpstarter to stay recharge my notebook whenever, i'm away from home/office especially during the holiday period.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: