Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptocurrency project..  (Read 1052 times)
excuber (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

Im want to make my own cryptocurrency...anyone know how to make it and give it a cool name...BAD ENG
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

Im want to make my own cryptocurrency...anyone know how to make it and give it a cool name...BAD ENG

I am afraid you will get tons of Private Messages from mostly new accounts telling you they can create the currency for you, give a cool name and how rich they can make you with that.

I advise, you be in the forum, read, read and read as much as you can till you are confident that you don't have to depend on anyone to understand how it works. When you are fully aware of everything and sure you can catch if someone is trying to misguide you, then you should think of your own cryptocurrency.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:44:58 PM

So, you need an idea for your project. Do you have it ? Too many different projects on the crypto market, so if you want it to work well, you need a really good idea.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:40:49 PM

I am afraid you will get tons of Private Messages from mostly new accounts telling you they can create the currency for you, give a cool name and how rich they can make you with that.

I advise, you be in the forum, read, read and read as much as you can till you are confident that you don't have to depend on anyone to understand how it works. When you are fully aware of everything and sure you can catch if someone is trying to misguide you, then you should think of your own cryptocurrency.

Yeah, I think it is going to be exactly like that. If you don't have programmer's skills you can read the forum for years and you will not create your own currency ever. My advice is to watch a video about this point on the YouTube. Good luck!
alx.ccoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:46:20 PM

Hi there , i strongly advise not to start a new one , as i am developing one , and it's insane work and a lot of problems .
Anyway good luck ! 
tavogi.com

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:11:09 PM

Before you make your own brand new cryptocurrency, there are lots of ways to create tokens using existing platforms like NXT or Ethereum that require little or no technical knowledge. I would experiment with those first before getting more advanced.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

I think you must hear to masters so you are newbie here and in cryptocarency world at all(i think so), so you need learn learn  and learn again then maybe you will do it or maybe decide you neednt it AT ALL.    good luck to you.

KellyCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

Not the right mindset. You should be asking how you can create something that's valuable to others instead of just making another coin. What good would creating "just another coin" bring...?

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

You can use the token generation service provided by MNE to easily build your own cryptocurrency project.

jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:07:08 PM

Start with one of the open source projects available in Git.

Come up with a cool name and add some cool features  Grin

melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:17:04 AM

So, you need an idea for your project. Do you have it ? Too many different projects on the crypto market, so if you want it to work well, you need a really good idea.
Thats it not to just go all you need is good idea and more knowledge about it. And thats right theres a lot of project here in crypto to be it would be successful you must have it.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

with the availability of open source cryptocurrency platform you can easily replicate it and you will claim that your new cryptocurrency is the best and has an exceptional breakthrough than the existing cryptocurrecny. but the only problem is the sustainability , it is easier said than done. you need a lot of resources aside from crowdfunding you need a lot of good team player that supports your cryptocurrency project.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:06:17 AM

what do you have to create a new cryptocurremcy? an excellent idea? a innovative technology? a lot of resource include money, team, relationship with important person or company? if you have nothing, how could you create a new currency

Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

Actually creating a new crypto project does not matter if you know the goals and concepts for a truly great project in the future, because I know making the crypto project is not as easy as you think and it all requires an experienced team and developer to build a project that Really successful in the future.
HempMongolia

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

We have over 1000 shitcoins, why create a new one?
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:43:48 PM

This question has been asked several times by several people before. Please spare your energy instead of posting a thread, in reading through the forum discussions. Before posting something you should look for the answers in the forum itself and find out if it was discussed before.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

This question has been asked several times by several people before. Please spare your energy instead of posting a thread, in reading through the forum discussions. Before posting something you should look for the answers in the forum itself and find out if it was discussed before.

That is true, I have seen many members asked this question. What's more, I think it is better to provide some background information before you ask a simple question.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████