Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency project  (Read 418 times)
rkg (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

Hi.

I am creating a project of cryptocurrency in which i have to make a escrow system for customer and merchant.

It will work like this - Customer pay for a item in btc , Btc is held in escrow for 24 hours and then released to customer after successful delivery.

Now i am using md5 encrpytion and decrpytion to encrpyt the data and decrpyt it when the buyer click on release bitcoins.
I want to know is md5 crpytography is good enough for this?

I also want to create a payment gateway. I am confused how to get new btc addresses for every tx that buyer create. and how will the money remain safe in wallet and which wallet to use for this?
Thank you.

I am using python to create the connectivity and md5 algo to create it. Any suggestions what i can do?

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:17:52 PM

Hi.

I am creating a project of cryptocurrency in which i have to make a escrow system for customer and merchant.

It will work like this - Customer pay for a item in btc , Btc is held in escrow for 24 hours and then released to customer after successful delivery.

Now i am using md5 encrpytion and decrpytion to encrpyt the data and decrpyt it when the buyer click on release bitcoins.

I also want to create a payment gateway. I am confused how to get new btc addresses for every tx that buyer create. and how will the money remain safe in wallet and which wallet to use for this?
Thank you.

I am using python to create the connectivity and md5 algo to create it. Any suggestions what i can do?

Thank you.
I think 24 hours is too short a time to make a transaction, for customers in different countries, the transit time will be very long, so I think it needs more time. .

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

Hi.

Thank you.

Thank you.

First of all, you are lost in the wrong place buddy. try to understand where to seek help from in the first place, rather what exactly you are looking for. Are you looking for integrating a gateway system in bitcoins or are you looking for creating a new cryptocurrency, as both are two different things.
rkg (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:57:49 PM

Oh! I thought as i am creating a project , this will be a right place to ask for little help!
I am looking for integrating a payment gateway so people can pay for an item using bitcoins. How to make sure that user get new address on every tx they do!

and for escrow is md5 cryptography is good for escrow between customer and merchant.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

To integrate the payment system, you can use API from other third party wallets like blockchain.info or third party gateways like gourl.io if you want it the easy way. Of course you need to pay fees for every transaction for the providers in this case apart from the transaction fees.

The best is you understand how Bitcoin core works and figure out a way to integrate with the Bitcoin nodes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: