Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:08:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e.com wont ever be back: stop wasting your time and energy. It's DEAD.  (Read 544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

I, too, lost tens of thousands of $$ because of FBI stealing our money. FBI once again has shown that the United States is a country against liberty and HUMAN RIGHTS. But they are tyrans with power, and the American dictatorship desires the closure of BTC-e.com and desires the money of INNOCENT FOREIGNERS, and what the US under the retard known as DONALD TRUMP desires, THEY GET.

As a Western-European, I liked the US prior to the FBI stealing my money. I was indifferent about politics, but WHEN YOU TOUCH PEOPLE'S MONEY, EVERYTHING GETS POLITICAL.  90% of Western-Europe dislike the US, I was, prior to this THEFT by Americans, the 10% who actually liked the US. But that has now changed. I am now part of the 90%.

But, I have accepted my loss. My money is gone forever and BTC-e will NEVER EVER be operative again.

YOUR MONEY IS GONE. BETTER ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES. BUT KNOW THAT IT WASN'T BTC-E.COM WHO STOLE YOUR MONEY, IT WAS THE US GOVERNMENT!
Error 522

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

BUT KNOW THAT IT WASN'T BTC-E.COM WHO STOLE YOUR MONEY, IT WAS THE US GOVERNMENT!

yep
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

BUT KNOW THAT IT WASN'T BTC-E.COM WHO STOLE YOUR MONEY, IT WAS THE US GOVERNMENT!

Change of president will not change the way they treat citizen from other countries and the world economy.
Mt gox was based in japan, US used Greece's police force to arrest the owner of btc-e who is actually citizen of russia and now he will be moved to USA where US government will interrogate him to find out his bitcoin wallet than they will just auction off thousands of bitcoin he have in his wallet. All this money will go to US government and the one who have actually lost during all this chaos and mtgox hack will not get any penny.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: