Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:23:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The BitcoinCash Joke ....  (Read 299 times)
FlavCoin (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:23:00 PM

It was first a reply in the number n topic about "the splitting of Bitcoin", but I'm so fed up with this affair I decided to make my first post on it :

Remember  ( if you're not a millenial .... ) the "Great bug of 2000" ....

All computers, networks, etc were supposed to collapse, even planes were going to crash ....

people made money by selling "solutions" to individuals and businnesses ....

In fact, nothing happened at 00:00 1st January 2000 ....

This sudden Bitcoincash/BitcoinABC/BCC/BCH is just the same : a manipulation to pump BTC's price ....

You really think that these thousands of people staking BTC in order to gain free BCC will X2/X1.5/X1.1  their capital ?

As everyone's dumping the 1st august ?

And nobody will buy ?

Seriously ?

In exchanges ( stock or cryptos ) , have you ever seen a such situation ?

Come on , you have to admit we don't knwo the entire story ......

Some cleverest than us people are behind ....

and mass never wins ....

sorry I would say always loose
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

It was first a reply in the number n topic about "the splitting of Bitcoin", but I'm so fed up with this affair I decided to make my first post on it :

Remember  ( if you're not a millenial .... ) the "Great bug of 2000" ....

All computers, networks, etc were supposed to collapse, even planes were going to crash ....

people made money by selling "solutions" to individuals and businnesses ....

In fact, nothing happened at 00:00 1st January 2000 ....

This sudden Bitcoincash/BitcoinABC/BCC/BCH is just the same : a manipulation to pump BTC's price ....

You really think that these thousands of people staking BTC in order to gain free BCC will X2/X1.5/X1.1  their capital ?

As everyone's dumping the 1st august ?

And nobody will buy ?

Seriously ?

In exchanges ( stock or cryptos ) , have you ever seen a such situation ?

Come on , you have to admit we don't knwo the entire story ......

Some cleverest than us people are behind ....

and mass never wins ....

sorry I would say always loose

Just don't be the mass then and don't bother with all the FUD? Act smarter and still with you plan, hold your BTC, ALT, (whatever) and just be patient.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:15:55 PM

Joke or not, is here to stay. I´m not a supporter of the Bitcoin Cash fork or even any upcoming fork. Of course updates and improvements are needed to any kind of tech, specially if there is such a big community as in Bitcoin.
Recently an controversy article on Bitcoin.com as released, stating, that Bitcoin Cash could be the real Bitcoin, and that is the coin that stood closest by the original version from Satoshi Nakamoto.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:21:46 PM

People also labelled bitcoin a joke. The doomsayers are still out in force even now. In my opinion bitcoin cash stands a good chance, Give it time. It is too early to say whether it will fail, crash and burn or give bitcoin and eth good competition.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: