Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a team to make a new Cryptocurrency  (Read 370 times)
excuber (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:31:16 PM

I want to make a new cryptocurrency...If Bitcoin is an experimental, decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is designed around the idea of using cryptography to control the creation and transfer of money, rather than relying on central authorities......I want to make a new technology in crypto 🌎....So I need a team to create this crypto...
realdeanz

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:08:25 AM

What will your proposed new currency offer?
I'm willing and interested in helping you out in marketing, article writing, video production, SEO and web development etc
vraken5935

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:37:09 PM

VISA is already doing this.
realdeanz

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

How so? Visa is centralised, I think he wants to create a new cryptocurrency and is referring to blockchain technology but hasn't given any specifics about how his crypto currency will be any different.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:02:02 PM

Yo can find people who help you in creating a cryptocurrency but if you want it to be successful you need a in-house team.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1164

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

I want to make a new cryptocurrency...If Bitcoin is an experimental, decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is designed around the idea of using cryptography to control the creation and transfer of money, rather than relying on central authorities......I want to make a new technology in crypto 🌎....So I need a team to create this crypto...
Are you sure you mean what you wrote? For me it doesn't make any sense at all. You praised bitcoins and its aspects and still want to make a new crypto currency. In the first place, what good will your crypto currency be better than the aspects you just praised ? Secondly if you are happy with Bitcoins, why would you need another altcoin ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

Its looks like you don't have any background knowledge around crypto and blockchain technology but you just want to create another bitcoin clone that won't offer anything more than what bitcoin already have.

We don't need another shitcoin  Grin Grin
boost523

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

Its looks like you don't have any background knowledge around crypto and blockchain technology but you just want to create another bitcoin clone that won't offer anything more than what bitcoin already have.

We don't need another shitcoin  Grin Grin

That's my impression too. There are enough clones for bitcoins and many of them are shitcoins. Many newbies launch shitcoins everyday and we don't need another.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: