Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 225479 times)
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

Dear Signature Campaign Participants,

We want to provide you with some details about the Signature Campaign.

For participants who are on the red list, please carefully read the rules of the Signature Campaign.

According to the rules, all participants had to do at least 50 posts with their ATLANT signature, and at least 10 quality posts every week, by the end of the ATLANT ICO on October 31, 2017, in order to be eligible for a reward.

Therefore, some Signature Campaign participants were placed on the red list because one of the rules was not fulfilled.

We strongly recommend you read the Signature Campaign rules again.

All Signature Campaign participants who fulfilled all of the Signature Campaign rules are off the red list.

Thank You,

ATLANT Bounty Program Team

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

For participants who are on the red list, please carefully read the rules of the Signature Campaign.

According to the rules, all participants had to do at least 50 posts with their ATLANT signature, and at least 10 quality posts every week, by the end of the ATLANT ICO on October 31, 2017, in order to be eligible for a reward.

Therefore, some Signature Campaign participants were placed on the red list because one of the rules was not fulfilled.

All Signature Campaign participants who fulfilled all of the Signature Campaign rules are off the red list.

Thank You,

My conclusion in this update is there's nothing more customization in the spreadsheet and the signature spreadsheet will be final. Your complain will be not respond and that's all. Is that correct Mr. Frogman?
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

Thank You,

distribution of tokens?
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

Thank You,

Dear Frogman, our enigmatic campaign manager,

Thank you for making it clear for the signature campaign, the red-marked participants obviously did not follow signature rule #4 which is 10 posts a week.

Buuuut, what about the red marks in the Facebook campaign? You guys obviously haven't decided about it yet. Last year during the campaign, you know I consulted you about it and asked you if what we're doing is fine. You said it's ok and recorded our stakes every week.

I will appreciate some clarity on this.

Thanks!

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

This is the most important news we need right now >>>the distribution of tokens because we had to wait for such a long time and it would be to the advantage of the platform had they distributed early to avoid any diping of the atlant coin
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

Thank You,

I do not understand with this news. you said 50 post. while I more than 50 posts get 6 stake means exceed 50 post.
why is there some on the red mark while the white on the last stake what does that mean?
please check again sir
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Thank You,

Dear Frogman,

Can you please check my posts?

I will affirm my stand that I had posted at least 10 post per week. You just recorded it wrong.

I did all my effort promoting this project because first of all I am interested to this, kindly give an update.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

the bounty campaign and the ICO was ended 3 months ago. until now it is not distributed?
what happened? we should wait forever for this i guess.

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

Everyone re expecting for the good news from the developer. I just hope that everything works out well with the distribution because it took a lot of time already, wasted time.

it is amazing. you, guys waiting so long, but the prize will be very huge. just need to wait for 2-3 Feb.

So, why you think distribution start 2-3 Feb.? Manager say that or you just think ,because is two weeks after last bounty document was posted.
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

Thank You,

Dear Frogman, our enigmatic campaign manager,

Thank you for making it clear for the signature campaign, the red-marked participants obviously did not follow signature rule #4 which is 10 posts a week.

Buuuut, what about the red marks in the Facebook campaign? You guys obviously haven't decided about it yet. Last year during the campaign, you know I consulted you about it and asked you if what we're doing is fine. You said it's ok and recorded our stakes every week.

I will appreciate some clarity on this.

Thanks!

Hello frogman! It has been a long run and I believe is because you have been busy but I would love you to address this issues. Thank you
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Bounty participants marked with red color didn't follow the bounty campaign rules so they're not eligible to receive bounty. We highly appreciate all bounty participants and we will distribute ATL tokens as promised. Now the last ss is being checked and once the 2 weeks period is over, official distribution announcement will be made. Thank you for your support

For real?, i believe when it comes to consideration you will be the one to think of giving it coz we the bounty parcticipants waited long enough for you to come up with an ss. We carefully hit the weekly requirement for the Bounty yet you don't comply on checking it on a weekly basis. Now you are so delay and deciced to  give redmarks and not giving the bounties because of simple mistakes. I myself have a because of failure to put my right name on TG. But i have conversation on frogman that serves as a proof of my joining and the ss says that i have stakes yet the current manager is not replying on message. you have be ashame on yourselves if you will not be giving the reward that many of us is expecting from our hardwork. please be fair enough for all of the participants

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Thank You,

Sir,

I am the one with the wallet ad 0x8c7888263Fc7c6CE9d9F0A49fA1304DFe06F93E6 in the SS.
it just happen that my TG name is wrong it suppose to be @GijanJangi rather than yes.
i have 6 weeks with 2.5 stakes. I believe i deserve to have my bounty. it means i completed 6 weeks with ten post = 60 post your requirement is only 50. Please give me feedback for this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

So, dear team, when the spreadsheets will be updated? And when will be the token's distribution? Please, answered me ASAP
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

So, dear team, when the spreadsheets will be updated? And when will be the token's distribution? Please, answered me ASAP
There will not more update for the ss, everything in the spreadsheet will be final. Your job is only wait until Friday for Bounty token distribution announcement. The last update from dev is dissapointing but we must take that
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

There will not more update for the ss, everything in the spreadsheet will be final. Your job is only wait until Friday for Bounty token distribution announcement. The last update from dev is dissapointing but we must take that
Are you the dev? why puting a final say? Do you think abt doing something good to help suggest how it should be done correctly or u are here to provoke?
poiseulle

Activity: 448

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

cannot believe we are still discuss the distribution and no one announce a date yet. where is Frogman?
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

Thank You,

Dear Frogman,

I will affirm my stand that I had posted at least 10 post per week. You just recorded it wrong.

I did all my effort promoting this project because first of all I am interested to this, kindly give an update.

please PM proof of your work
nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

Thank You,

Dear Frogman,

please PM proof of your work

when distribution bounty sir
in spreadsheet nothing alocation coin, how much every participant

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

yjhvfkmyj

Activity: 494
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Hello! I participated in the bounty under number 527, my name is yjhvfkmyj. Currently the address of my wallet under a false name - ATLANT Token Sale (N 522). Discrepancy.
Senisten

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Wishing you a lot of success
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: