Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BKB] BetKing.io TOKEN REFUNDS  (Read 20326 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)

I think I am starting to grow macho muscles in my right hand middle finger and index finger clicking my way and refreshing my browsers and going here to find answers. And By the way, I have  researched and here  is what the ANN has to say:

Bounty Payment

At the end of the ICO you will see your final stakes and tokens on your account on https://bounty.betking.io where you can then withdraw to an Ethereum address. We will update your account page often to show your current stakes earned.

Question now is :the bounty page is down for months now, certainly there must be another way for the bounties to be released. Are the bounties still going to be released?
I guess all you have to do is wait, since the dev is not yet responding to any of your questions and requests. Somehow if this will still continue and you're still waiting for nothing, i guess it's time for you to move on but not without doing any effort to make them pay your effort equally.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

We cant still be sure. Even he didn't go online on until to these days doesn't mean that they are tending to scam anyone.Maybe hes just busy on other things and doesn't have much time to go online to answer peoples queries regarding on their bounties but its quiet odd that they should really give any response because they are making business on here.

Mate, they declared someone to be holding their support part if you remember correctly when they started off their bounty campaign.
Where's that support guy? Why isn't he appearing himself here? Even if someone's having a business, people will expect for answers.
They promised to give bounties, but they are now making excuses. I am an investor and I doubt there might be something shady going on here.
No replies, nothing. Doing business means professional, and customer satisfaction is the most important part of any business.
Do you really think these guys are up to the mark for that part?
Oh sad to hear that,you are one of those investors.Im not actually having a track on the development of this ICO of Betking and when it comes to support things,They should really handle on the things that must supposed to do.
For now they are really making a shady move by starting on not answering peoples queries on here.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:00:24 AM

Oh sad to hear that,you are one of those investors.Im not actually having a track on the development of this ICO of Betking and when it comes to support things,They should really handle on the things that must supposed to do.
For now they are really making a shady move by starting on not answering peoples queries on here.
Questions are answered on Discord and Telegram. Dean is far more active on those venues (and the BetKing.io chat) than he is on bitcointalk. Considering the fact that he could have exit scammed for more while he was running BetKing in the past, I don't think a delay in bounty payments should be any indication of a scam.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:16:36 AM

BetKing Bankroll Tokens credited to your https://betking.io/ account!

Currently no withdrawals to your own Ether wallets.
Planned for next week.

You can trade with others via the "tip" function.
Click their name in chat then click tip to send.
Only trade with people you trust to send btc before/after you send BKB.
BetKing will not act as an escrow or be responsible for trades gone wrong.

Thanks

Dean

P.S. tokens for ico or bug bounties have not been credited yet. Those will be over the coming few weeks.
Are you gonna explain when you ll distribute bounty tokens as you PROMISED?

seriously he is enjoying the money right now and don't care about the bounty. is he realise that bounty is the big part of promoting the ico ? Easiest money in his life from ico. I'm not surprised though. hope he will get a big bad karma
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

Dev said all of the bounty will be paid in september but now no announcement about the bounty, dev is like dissapearing and come with only new bet in their site.

I hope in this week all people will get credited dev posted his weekly plan into main thread. Have patience soon he will make announcement into this thread too.

I have been checking the thread, just not logged in to btctalk.

As far as I can see most peoples questions were answered by others.

Plan for this week:
Smart contract released
BKB withdrawals to own wallet
Bug bounties credited
ICO bounties credited

Emails and posts will go out once these are completed.

Sorry for delay so far on this.

BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

Hi
Sorry but I didn't even know people posted in this thread. Bitcointalk does not send me notifications.

As others said the main thread is in the gambling section and I'm mostly on BetKing.io's own site chat and also Discord or Telegram, all links can be found on https://betking.io.

Regarding bounties I explained many many times that bounties would be lowest priority due to the fact that the bounty program ended after two weeks of seeing no results. Not to the fault of the legit participants but just the almost all the funds raised came from my own network of past investors and poker players. All $ spent on marketing during ICO was in fact a waste but it's done now.

Bounties will be paid this week though for the people who took part in signature campaign, translations, bug bounties and qualified articles and non multi accounting Twitter users. These all need audited.

Top priority was the launch and adding things for players and actually distributing tokens for the people who bought them.

For people who might still read this thread not just to see when bounties are paid, here's a guide for how to trade your BetKing Bankroll tokens using the site chat

https://betking.io/how-to-trade-betking-bankroll-tokens/

Withdrawals to own wallets will also be done this week.

If you need questions answered go to the main thread or discord or site chat not here, I'll not see it.

Thanks.

P.S. for people with account problems, accounts created on the old bounty.betking.io site were not imported to the betking.io site because 95% of them were fake twitter spam accounts, you will need to create a new one.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:09:51 PM

anyway we have no choice than to wait till they decide when they will pay.We are those who have our fingers in their mouth now.so let us hang on tight

frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:06:09 AM

Hi
Sorry but I didn't even know people posted in this thread. Bitcointalk does not send me notifications.

As others said the main thread is in the gambling section and I'm mostly on BetKing.io's own site chat and also Discord or Telegram, all links can be found on https://betking.io.

Regarding bounties I explained many many times that bounties would be lowest priority due to the fact that the bounty program ended after two weeks of seeing no results. Not to the fault of the legit participants but just the almost all the funds raised came from my own network of past investors and poker players. All $ spent on marketing during ICO was in fact a waste but it's done now.

Bounties will be paid this week though for the people who took part in signature campaign, translations, bug bounties and qualified articles and non multi accounting Twitter users. These all need audited.

Top priority was the launch and adding things for players and actually distributing tokens for the people who bought them.

For people who might still read this thread not just to see when bounties are paid, here's a guide for how to trade your BetKing Bankroll tokens using the site chat

https://betking.io/how-to-trade-betking-bankroll-tokens/

Withdrawals to own wallets will also be done this week.

If you need questions answered go to the main thread or discord or site chat not here, I'll not see it.

Thanks.

P.S. for people with account problems, accounts created on the old bounty.betking.io site were not imported to the betking.io site because 95% of them were fake twitter spam accounts, you will need to create a new one.

lol the bounty program is no results ? then how the fuck you can get that big much amount on pre-ico huh
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

new refer a friend program https://betking.io/refer-a-friend/ get 10% commission on edge from players you refer

lol the bounty program is no results ? then how the fuck you can get that big much amount on pre-ico huh

Because I had 6000 Bitcoin invested in the site before and made 7400 profit and kept in touch with investors and a large network of highroller poker players. It was an attractive ICO to take part in.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:01:03 PM

Correlation is not causation. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
If I did a small advertising campaign of person-to-person communication about an upcoming product and it [the product that is] gained worldwide recognition, was it through my advertising that it spread?

Certainly, there was some impact from the bounty but considering its length, we do not have an accurate sample size to determine anything.
This is all ignoring the butthurt tone of yours.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16706

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

Bounties will be paid this week though for the people who took part in ~ translations,
BKB received, thanks dean.

BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:17:52 PM

If your btctalk username is on this list pm me here your betking username and pm me on betking.io chat (remember old bounty account doesn't work).
I'll credit your balance for signature bounty

aliyagiz207
Alvinmore59
ArdaDag
AztecGoldHero
benedictonathan
Betfair
bitpazari
bobita
bobo012
cryptogeek101
ether19
Gastotade
gileri
gorkem
gutalin
harjas2517
HomoHenning
IamAltcoinfan
iTradeChips
jerrison
JohnUser
jyotianand01
kimkibu
kriptom
kusumadewi
lordzc
LuckyBtc
memii
Meraki
mtmitat
omorfi
PastirmaliYumurta
quzai
revenant2017
sebungkus
Simss
siupang2
spandreev
SweetHodler
Sy
TagWatch
TexasofblackseA
tlcash
Xexen4
Xsinx
ymemey
zikabra
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

If your btctalk username is on this list pm me here your betking username and pm me on betking.io chat (remember old bounty account doesn't work).

And what about the Social Bounty, Sir?
Personally, I honestly and diligently throughout the entire time advertised your project as I could: Facebook, Twitter... I liked+reposted(retweeted), wrote comments, own messages, told my friends about your project...

Since there were no Spreadsheets of Bounty participants, I can only say that I was registered on your Bounty Portal under the name G.Butrik with the ETH-address 0x67E7e452a8671eFecb9284c483dE75C3fF1f02A9

Now I very much hope for your honesty and expect a fair payment for their work.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:41:02 AM

And what about the Social Bounty, Sir?
Personally, I honestly and diligently throughout the entire time advertised your project as I could: Facebook, Twitter... I liked+reposted(retweeted), wrote comments, own messages, told my friends about your project...

Since there were no Spreadsheets of Bounty participants, I can only say that I was registered on your Bounty Portal under the name G.Butrik with the ETH-address 0x67E7e452a8671eFecb9284c483dE75C3fF1f02A9

Now I very much hope for your honesty and expect a fair payment for their work.
I think the next one will be Twitter and Facebook bounty, Chill out. Sent you the PM Dean, I hope the bounty amount will be good. Grin
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:51:21 AM

i sent my username on betking portal.Old one wouldnt allow me login so i created new one.Lets see what we ll get Smiley
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:59:49 PM

how match your ico please Roll Eyes

Hey
Your five words sentence actually
telling nothing!
What did you really want to
know? The total amount collected from token
sale? If so, it's about $6.5 million. You can learn more
about the platform by visiting medium
blog of Betking! Link_
https://medium.com/betking-blog

Thanks!

BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:46:02 PM

Just done the latest batch of BKB payments to translators and sig bounty participants. Will do another in the morning

If you pm'd on bicointalk but didn't receive BKB you need to pm me on https://betking.io/bet/dice chat too.

Thanks

Will do article and Twitter bounties at weekend.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

I like this project because I see the potential to increase in the future. So if you want to make a profit its better now if you invest now in  betking bankrol token and hold it for few years and for sure you will more. People are lucky who joined in bounty program of yhis project i hope there's othet campaign in the future that you plan to make. Thanks and godbless!
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

Here is the BetKing Bankroll Token smart contract
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2bfeb70b903f1baac7f2ba2c62934c7e5b974c4

Withdrawals from the site will be enabled later today or tomorrow.

I've submitted details to etherscan.io to list it properly and contacted one exchange so far.

Not sure how to get it added to MEW so if anyone has a contact for them let me know.

Also let me know what exchanges I should contact.

Dean
Persepolis

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

Here is the BetKing Bankroll Token smart contract
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2bfeb70b903f1baac7f2ba2c62934c7e5b974c4

Withdrawals from the site will be enabled later today or tomorrow.

I've submitted details to etherscan.io to list it properly and contacted one exchange so far.

Not sure how to get it added to MEW so if anyone has a contact for them let me know.

Also let me know what exchanges I should contact.

Dean

Poloniex

I dont use them, but i know they have volume for alt's - and i dont think their listing procedure is too onerous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: