Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Cross-promotional traffic when you paste this simple widget on your site  (Read 310 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:19:35 PM

If you have a website or blog and would like to get free traffic, visit http://btcfarm.org/adnet.php and copy/paste the code to your site.  Our server detects the page you pasted the code on and adds the url to our database and will randomly display throughout the network of sites.

I am still adding some security measures to ensure that your site only displays if you have displayed the widget within the past hour, etc.  It works and should be a great tool for you all.

Joshua

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:42:28 PM

You are a full member and have spent around a year in the forum. Can you explain what this thing has to do with Bitcoin project development ?

This is not expected from a full member, unless of course you bought an account and is not aware where to post what. The most appropriate place would have been the Service Announcement section as you are promoting a service of yours.
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:32:48 AM

Read the project dev forum... People are looking for tools to promote their projects.  I made this for you all.

You are a full member and have spent around a year in the forum. Can you explain what this thing has to do with Bitcoin project development ?

This is not expected from a full member, unless of course you bought an account and is not aware where to post what. The most appropriate place would have been the Service Announcement section as you are promoting a service of yours.

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: