Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XTRABYTES will have the most secure chain.  (Read 543 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:51:38 PM

Posted recently from the developer. Looks to me like this chain they will build their modular system on will be the chain to beat all chains in terms of secure consensus.

Here is the response from Borz (in his greatly improving English):

Signed off inside the VITALS ?
Yes, and no.

example:

the block height is 1294
112 STaTiC online 400 STaTiC offline.
each 112 STaTiC signed the 1294 block and push these signatures to block signature database.
The block signature database is one independent blockchain tracked database.
All height have lot of related signatures. Not only the online STaTiC.
Of course the 1294 is new block therefore the online STaTiC-s signed and offline STaTiC-s not signed at this moment.
Before a online STaTiC signing 1294 block require all previous block validating.
If the online static was offline the previous day then validate and sign all previous day created blocks.
The final result is one very complex and hardly understandable hash table created. I don't want explain this. Need large and complicated infographics lot of time etc... The final result is just a very large unique number. These unique numbers is the result of consensus. These number will be attached to block. This number is the signature of VITAL. This is not real signature this is a hash of all signatures. I hope to understandable, the VITAL system how to be signing the blocks. The VITAL system "signature" is the big signature consensus. This is not real signature this is big mix of signature hashes. Impossible to change or reproduce without knowing all signers private keys. ( need previous offline STaTiC private keys too ;-)  = impossible )

I thought that was pretty powerful and was quite excited to share... Hope you also enjoyed!!
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:00:10 PM

Are they trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist?

I never heard any coin having problem's with fake blocks.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:30:31 PM

Hopefully the price will go lower.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:41:16 AM

Are they trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist?

I never heard any coin having problem's with fake blocks.

Well it solves 51% attacks. You know the threat that Chinese miners have had over bitcoin....before ypu say its just theoretical. Lol

Does it wiithout pow or pos. Ans orher options like iotas tangle is susposedly a mess. So yeah damn right it solves a real problem for long term security of decentralised systems.
jeepbrahhh

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:47:56 AM

How many threads are you going to make about XtraBytes? Is CCR paying you and Fatoshi overtime?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:00:51 AM

How many threads are you going to make about XtraBytes? Is CCR paying you and Fatoshi overtime?

I might of made one thread months ago. Otherwise ive just posted on others. You telling me I cant post in threads that im interested in?

jeepbrahhh

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:14:36 AM

I might of made one thread months ago. Otherwise ive just posted on others. You telling me I cant post in threads that im interested in?

Are you forgetting about the one you made a few hours ago?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:23:57 AM

I started a thread on xtrabytes speculation in the speculation thread, different purpose. ill ask again do I need your fucking permission to post on coins im interested in?
jeepbrahhh

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:26:49 AM

I started a thread on xtrabytes speculation in the speculation thread, different purpose. ill ask again do I need your fucking permission to post on coins im interested in?
You're a paid shill, nothing more. LOL at feigning 'interest' in a shitcoin
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:34:10 AM

Yeah its clearly a shitcoin. Lol

Im going to enjoy rubbing your face in this shit posting of yours when the tech is released and it moons. Why do tou think I keep quoting your dumbass so you cant delete your posts. Gonna enjoy this..
jeepbrahhh

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:37:45 AM

Anonymous dev
No whitepaper
Not listed on a major exchange

Shall I go on?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:41:26 AM

Anonymous dev
No roadmap
No whitepaper

Shall I go on?

Hahaha you didnt research properly. Im going to hound you till you apologise around this forum when you prove you missed the biggest thing this year. You are going to wish you never posted. Zero credibility just went minus.
jeepbrahhh

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:41:33 AM

Im going to enjoy rubbing your face in this shit posting of yours when the tech is released and it moons. Why do tou think I keep quoting your dumbass so you cant delete your posts. Gonna enjoy this..
It already mooned you goddamn imbecile. To 1600 sats...then crashed to sub-400 because it's a S-C-A-M and the dev is laughing at your idiots who are still holding bags
jeepbrahhh

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:43:39 AM

Anonymous dev
No roadmap
No whitepaper

Shall I go on?

Hahaha you didnt research properly. Im going to hound you till you apologise around this forum when you prove you missed the biggest thing this year. You are going to wish you never posted. Zero credibility just went minus.
What did I not research? Dev is a deaf autist who doesn't communicate with the community and is only known by his first name
No whitepaper
Not on Bittrex/Polo
Where's the roadmap?

Good lord you are dense
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:53:17 AM

Anonymous dev
No roadmap
No whitepaper

Shall I go on?

What did I not research? Dev is a deaf autist who doesn't communicate with the community and is only known by his first name
No whitepaper
Not on Bittrex/Polo
Where's the roadmap?

Good lord you are dense

I got no response I just wanted to quote you. This is going to be on a level of the Internet will never catch on. Fucking brilliant!!!
jeepbrahhh

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:56:39 AM

Anonymous dev
No roadmap
No whitepaper

Shall I go on?

No whitepaper
Not on Bittrex/Polo
Where's the roadmap?

Good lord you are dense

I got no response I just wanted to quote you. This is going to be on a level of the Internet will never catch on. Fucking brilliant!!!
No response because what I said was 100% truth and you have no way to refute it.

Enjoy holding onto your worthless shitcoin bags. Typical room temperature IQ hodler who was duped but too stubborn to admit it to himself
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:59:29 AM

I have no interest in helping you that's why. But I am now interested in seeing you look like a dick in the coming weeks.
caldero

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:09:56 AM

Anonymous dev
No whitepaper

Shall I go on?

Hard to trust anything anyone says here. Always turns out to be manipulation.
jeepbrahhh

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:19:55 AM

Anonymous dev
No whitepaper

Shall I go on?

Yep. Too many paid shills around these parts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1933714.msg19219372;topicseen#msg19219372
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982471.msg19741082;topicseen#msg19741082
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974656.msg19741023;topicseen#msg19741023
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1893009.msg19166454;topicseen#msg19166454
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1709142.msg19000497;topicseen#msg19000497
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:25:10 AM

Anonymous dev
No whitepaper

Shall I go on?

You're not supposed to 'trust' anyone around here you small frightened child. You are susposedly to do your own research. If you did you would know if it is me or the other prick posting here who is trying to manipulate. Come back and join the conversation when you became an adult and worked somethings out for yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: