Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SolarToCrypto setting the stones of the mining future  (Read 914 times)
SolarToCrypto (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:52:01 PM

SolarToCrypto is a start up UK based company  (company no. 10883054 England and wales) that is looking to grow with the help of the crypto currency community

i have been able to develop several working solar prototypes and have now registered as a private limited company

my work has been picked up by the flappy coin team and have been hired to provide a year long mining contract for them

so what is the point of this thread

i am currently applying for gov funding to help grow the company and am looking to see if there is any interest in this project i am working on
(with this will include business support and access to advisers)

and have to submit a 3 minute video to there project i will be updating this thread with breakthroughs as the company grows

when i figure out how to upload pictures here i will update with some of the work ive done

any questions please feel free to pm me or contact me on the thread

many thanks for your time

look foward to hearing from you

ukmayhem
solartocrypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realdeanz

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

Hey, I'm interested in helping you grow your project. I have an extremely successful YouTube channel (non crypto related) but I know how to create, manage and grow YouTube channels. I'm also UK based (but currently on holiday) and can help with marketing and article writing (and SEO).

dm me if you're interested.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

Solar electricity is so expensive.How can altcoin mining be profitable with such electricity costs?
Altcoin prices aren`t stable.What if you mine some altcoins,and their prices crash?
You applied for gov funding.This is smart.
Using government support for mining cryptocurrencies, which are something that is,i would say,anti-government. Grin
Good luck with your project OP.

realdeanz

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

Solar electricity is a one-time investment that may be expensive initially but over the long run, pays for its self-several times over.  So if he has some prototypes and is convinced that it'll be cheaper than traditional mining, then he should go for it.

As for applying for government funding, even if he doesn't get it, he'll be in a much better position in terms of explaining his concept in written and video form.
SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:13:30 PM

thank you real deans

to 2nd reply  well you said solar is expensive yes it is in the uk 1£ per 1W so i started making a solar panel with success
ive nearly halfed this cost

and as real deans said the start up is expensive yes but considering our little hobby is killing the enviorment somthing in place is better then nothing

atm i have 2 gridseeds running solar first has made me 110million flappy coin 2nd makes about 15k sat a day

you do the math and come back on profitablity Smiley

many thanks for you to be first posted on this

the gov funding is for my idea and inovation to the market not to be accepted they may fund the project may not but it is mainly for entrepruners to apply it dosnt matter the project as long as it solves problems i can apply and it does

the higher electricty bill at end of the month
SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

Solar electricity is so expensive.How can altcoin mining be profitable with such electricity costs?
Altcoin prices aren`t stable.What if you mine some altcoins,and their prices crash?
You applied for gov funding.This is smart.
Using government support for mining cryptocurrencies, which are something that is,i would say,anti-government. Grin
Good luck with your project OP.

so apart from the initial cost the rigs work towards roi from moment you set em to mine so no electricty cost
if a coin dumps that you are mining then you are in a better situation then most as your not factoring your electric on top of the dump
so even if every coin u mined dumped u be very unlucky first of all but you would still be making towards the roi at all times

as soon as roi paid your in profit

i did pm you  realdeanz but dunno if went threw
realdeanz

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:28:00 PM

It didn't go through..
SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

It didn't go through..
have sent one defo gone threw this time Smiley
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:06:27 PM

ignore the fudders. I have used solar exclusively for power in usa for many many years.  you can build solar systems for roughly one years powers bill.   to go full eco and cost efficient get used trojan or similar batteries if doing total nongrid power.  use 1/6 spherical solar array facing south and you can maximize wattage for whatever panel rating you use. face your array south. dieelectric grease coating every contact point increases yield massively.   Solar crushes wind power for yield.  good for you buddy. Evem better than solar mining is to skip mining alltogether and and use funding for stake currency. paying to solve puzzles for coins is so 2013 and a massive waste of resources.   solar is awesome when built right and well tuned

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

OP this is where I get my panels for all the solar projects I have built. they are by far the best. use higher volt panels for more efficiency per watt. If you need any help PM me I have years of experience with crypto, solar, and software development

http://sunelec.com/home/

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:03:04 PM

would like to throw a big thanks to Wayawolf for supporting this project Smiley
SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

OP this is where I get my panels for all the solar projects I have built. they are by far the best. use higher volt panels for more efficiency per watt. If you need any help PM me I have years of experience with crypto, solar, and software development

http://sunelec.com/home/

thanks man is that only for us tho ? as im in the uk

any advice is always appreciated
SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:15:57 AM

update for people reading in the next week or 2 i will be having a shipment of rigs and will be testing scaliblity of this project also going to be working on some ergonomics to make the rigs more attractive
SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

so i have a good update for every one today i had the meeting with the essex innovation team today ....
they liked the start project vid and suggested i upload it and submit it to the project so that is what i have done check the link here
https://youtu.be/wS1pfQBAo5E

vid quality isnt the best but they told me to submit it

ive been told i should hear back around october so fingers crossed Smiley

waiting on calls back from the princes trust also regarding there entrpreneur's section

SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:54:08 PM

we now have a tempory website here https://sites.google.com/view/solartocrypto/home
SolarToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:49:37 AM

https://www.gofundme.com/solartocrypto-limited

have been suggested i start a go fund me page if you have the time please share this far and wide crypto people Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: