Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 10-20 users to test new faucet site. Will receive small payment.  (Read 471 times)
zoomzoom (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:50:08 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 03:10:01 PM by zoomzoom

Hi,
Currently finishing custom made faucet website, that is a unique idea. I need about 10 people to test the site, you will be paid the usual expected payout from site, the advert networks will be fairly limited to start with but should improve when more users get involved so payout will likely not be too great, but I will put some of my own money in to get things started, and to make it worthwhile for testers who may not usually grind faucets all day. The testing should last around 3-7 days.
Expect site to go live this week, so post here or pm if interested, not everyone will be accepted. Faucethub integration is planned but wont be from start.
Rules:
Must keep site name, idea, content, URL etc.. private until it goes live (to the public)
Must speak fairly good english
Must report any and all errors, security flaws etc.. you find to me and no one else

to join post here or pm these details -
Country or Time Zone:
BTC address:
Available times:

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

Bumping for interest, crosspost from services board aswell, have about 6 users so far.

Thyruz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:36:31 PM

hey there Smiley

if you still need more people, you can send me a pm and i will test the site.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:32:16 AM

Uh i am not good at finding any thing but if you still need some testers i will be one as well

Time zone Australia

bitcoin address  i dont have a wallet  but do i really need one?

Times it be from 10:00PM to 1:00am

Oh i was born english So i am good english speaker Smiley

Well if you want to do it for free then I guess you don't need one Tongue not sure why you'd not wanna get paid though.

Getting site set up, should be sending out PM's within next few days.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: