Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:37:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good investment you can do with BTC?  (Read 3831 times)
Cryptocoinsmania.com

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

Hold (HODL) is the best option, I guess. Other altcoins, tokens, ICO are great too, but you have to go deep there, to understand what they are and how they work.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Hello everyone!

So lets someone has some bitcoins maybe worth about 100 to 500$. What could be the investment do where the bitcoin holder is quite new to the crypto currency world and want to get guaranteed profit from the investment.

I know that holding bitcoins are good, but what are other good investments you can make with bitcoins?

Would like to know what you guys about this.

Thanks!
The best investment that you can do to your bitcoin ia investing it at poloniex.Poloniex is an online money tradinh website that can enable your bitcoib to grow bigger and faster through buying and selling bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

Well i think that best and safest option to make money with bitcoins is simply by holding them. But because you said you do not want to do that, there are other things you can do to improve your profit and earn more money. I think that second best way of earning more money with bitcoin would be trading them for altcoins, and with that make a profit from trading.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:06:52 PM

Well i think that best and safest option to make money with bitcoins is simply by holding them. But because you said you do not want to do that, there are other things you can do to improve your profit and earn more money. I think that second best way of earning more money with bitcoin would be trading them for altcoins, and with that make a profit from trading.

I keep reading this advice every now and then since I ve got into crypto long time ago. This is actually a very bad and opportunistic advice. If we all hold and do nothing with our BTC, how is crypto economy going to grow and how is it going to generate new investment opportunities?

Holding is for noobs.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:15:05 PM

There are so many ICOs from recent projects that it's confusing to invest, until now I see that more projects are hurting investors. But it may take a long time to get investors to make a profit. If we do not have patience then we can lose.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

Agreed with your opinion, trading altcoin is the best investment we can do with bitcoin, we just wait, choose potential coin and invest, we will have more bitcoin than after a period of holding it. But it will certainly be risky because this is investment, there is nothing guaranteed in investment, we need to accept that, however in trading we can still wait for price increases again

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:32:56 PM

Hello everyone!

So lets someone has some bitcoins maybe worth about 100 to 500$. What could be the investment do where the bitcoin holder is quite new to the crypto currency world and want to get guaranteed profit from the investment.

I know that holding bitcoins are good, but what are other good investments you can make with bitcoins?

Thanks!

The very safe and effective way to invest your bitcoins is through your wallet. Just hold it as long as you could, it will serves as an investment in the future because the bicoin value will always rise. Buying an altcoins will just ruined your investment just stick to bitcoins and gained more profits, not unless you gained those altcoins it is pretty good but as much as possible do not buy altcoins just gained them.
Smarty14392

Merit: 286

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

The very safe and effective way to invest your bitcoins is through your wallet. Just hold it as long as you could, it will serves as an investment in the future because the bicoin value will always rise. Buying an altcoins will just ruined your investment just stick to bitcoins and gained more profits, not unless you gained those altcoins it is pretty good but as much as possible do not buy altcoins just gained them.
Holding Bitcoins and waiting till the the price grows up is a time consuming process. It requires a lot of patience. Perhaps you might have good patience to wait for months but many people over here dont have patience so i think they should try other ways of investing. Altcoins trading is also profitable but requires enough knowledge and research about the coins you are investing in.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

Holding Bitcoins and waiting till the the price grows up is a time consuming process. It requires a lot of patience. Perhaps you might have good patience to wait for months but many people over here dont have patience so i think they should try other ways of investing. Altcoins trading is also profitable but requires enough knowledge and research about the coins you are investing in.
It's good to hold but when we think of it is really much better to do some works on making thos hold saving into more profitable outcome like investing it and trading at this way we can earn more with specific time.
Smarty14392

Merit: 286

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

It's good to hold but when we think of it is really much better to do some works on making thos hold saving into more profitable outcome like investing it and trading at this way we can earn more with specific time.
I agree! Holding bitcoins is profitable but a time consuming process. It requires even several months to get the desired profit. Instead we can utilize the time for trading with some skills and knowledge to make some good profit in a short time.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:45:22 PM

Hold (HODL) is the best option, I guess. Other altcoins, tokens, ICO are great too, but you have to go deep there, to understand what they are and how they work.
We can consider 'holding' as an investment since the price of Bitcoin is exponentially increasing. But then again trading would be the best choice, because not only you are gaining experience on how they work you can now also gain knowledge about trading and stuffs. You can now analyze the price discrepancies of the coins and make a good deal to those exchangers. It is a very good investment because by subsidizing your coins, there would be great profits to it.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

We can consider 'holding' as an investment since the price of Bitcoin is exponentially increasing. But then again trading would be the best choice, because not only you are gaining experience on how they work you can now also gain knowledge about trading and stuffs. You can now analyze the price discrepancies of the coins and make a good deal to those exchangers. It is a very good investment because by subsidizing your coins, there would be great profits to it.
I agree with the "learning to trade" part. But one should start small with that. A solid start is putting 60 to 70% into coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum or AiCoin, and using the rest to learn how to trade with altcoins. There are different timescales for trading for different types of people. I personally prefer a mix of long-term HODL and swing trading, as day-trading eats up too much time that I could spend learning other things.
AiCoin is perfect for "buy and forget forever" type of investments, Bitcoin and Ethereum can be long-term HODL as well as swing traded quite well, day trading works too with them, but that's not my jam.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:20:18 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

The very best investment to what I can see to spend it wisely not hold all of it in the wallet. You see if you plan on holding mass amount on the same wallet is too risky and will eventually to tend to hacking your account. So I would advise that if you'd go to this method have multiple wallets.

But as I was saying, you need to spend Bitcoin more wisely. If you could just analyze the situation, whenever you use Bitcoin you could somehow alter the price of it in the positive side of course. You see spending is also considered as an investment, in order for you to profit more you need to spend.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:46:00 AM

I would not invest all too much in altcoins.
If your goal is stability and long-term growth, bitcoin itself is a pretty good investment.

I prefer bitcointrading because we could easily monitor the coins value trend. Im not with bitcoins investment because of risk is to high from ponzie and HYIP. I myself was a victim of scam investment site and lost my bitcoins. You may join the signature campaign to add on to your bitcoin storage.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

For a newbie like me ithink trading is the one of the best investment you can do,  to  increase your bitcoin. but you can learn about trading beacuase its hard . like me i dont know all about trading . or mining you also earn a lot of bitcoin but its to risky  .
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:21:30 AM

Bitcoin itself is a good investment. It is like gold and other currency with a fluctuating value but has a good future and said to increase more its price in the future. Aside from that, trading and buying other altcoins are good investment for me. Some altcoins also has lot of potential and might give you good profit in the future.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:09:01 AM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!
No one who gives us guarantee profit from the investment in digital coins, it is huge risk activity to losing bitcoins
many altcoins out there can be bought with bitcoins and hold them for long time,
You can check the altcoins based on capitalization of market here https://coinmarketcap.com/ also you can invest in ICOs projects that has chance to be expensive in couples days, months or years later.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:31:57 AM

Buy bitcoin and hold it until it reaches to the best price. Do the same routine for a sure investment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

There a few things you could do. You could buy waves and lease them out. You could invest in a casino like yolodice which is proved to be profitable with about 3-5% monthly which is very good. Just place the investment and forget about it. Come back later and see how high it is. It compounds too. Smiley

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:56:58 AM

You can buy some top ranked altcoins with this amount and wait for their price to rise, but anyhow altcoins investment involved high risk then bitcoin so it is better to invest your funds in low risk platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: