Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DeepOnion going to be the next Top 10 Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 1422 times)
exodusminer (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:06:16 AM

Hi everyone,

I don't know if you are familiar with deepOnion, but I encounter it with a friend who is very fond with cryptocurrencies. He shared to me about this new type of crypto wherein, the dev is the maker of Tor Browser.

Can you share your thoughts on this if this will rise to the top 10?

Hope to hear from the exerts. Thank you.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:16:03 AM

Hi everyone,

I don't know if you are familiar with deepOnion, but I encounter it with a friend who is very fond with cryptocurrencies. He shared to me about this new type of crypto wherein, the dev is the maker of Tor Browser.

i have never heard of it or your friends, so many coins assert them will surpass eth even btc, but who can do it? have you ever look at the top 10 list, which do you think that coin can replace?

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:18:40 AM

Fuck no. Premined nonsense - regardless of airdrop.

18 million premined with 8 coin/block PoW rewards. Literally no reason to read further and just ignore it.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:22:41 AM

The big scam was making people lock up their coins or they would miss out on future airdrops. This gives the developers freedom to dump as many coins as they want while everyone keeps their coins in their wallets thinking they will be getting rich on a shitcoin with no innovation. Expect it to go to shitcoin prices eventually.
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:22:57 AM

probably not
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

About the top 10 is not sure. But somewhere in the top 100 it's quite possible to hit. why not? Yes, the way coins are distributed is not standard and controversial. But there is a good idea. And the developer is quite literate. IMHO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:51:23 AM

The big scam was making people lock up their coins or they would miss out on future airdrops. This gives the developers freedom to dump as many coins as they want while everyone keeps their coins in their wallets thinking they will be getting rich on a shitcoin with no innovation. Expect it to go to shitcoin prices eventually.

Cant agree more.
40 weeks of airdrop,members should hold 90% of their coins during 9 months while dev have time to dump his premine, it should be the opposite but members blinded by free coins.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

Cant agree more.
40 weeks of airdrop,members should hold 90% of their coins during 9 months while dev have time to dump his premine, it should be the opposite but members blinded by free coins.

You may be right but...

If it's free, then for me there's no problem

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:41:19 PM

Cant agree more.

You didn't realized that the premine is needed to do the airdrop. Where is the scam, I have free coins ( ok need to have avatar and a signature..so what) I don't have to buy them. And it isn't listed on exchange so where the dev could dump the premine exactly?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

Hi everyone,

Are you sure that DeepOnion Dev is the maker of Tor browser? Where did you read it? If it's the case that's cool, we'll see what happens
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Are you sure that DeepOnion Dev is the maker of Tor browser? Where did you read it? If it's the case that's cool

The developers of the TOR Browser are
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tor_Project,_Inc

They are not affiliated with DeepOnion

Formation   December 2006
Founders   Roger Dingledine, Nick Mathewson
Type   501(c)(3)
Tax ID no.
20-8096820
Headquarters   Cambridge, MA; Seattle, WA
Products   
Tor (Browser, Messenger)
Orbot
Tor Browser Messenger
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:52:05 PM

Hi everyone,

They can't even make their original signature here in forum and it's like the other alt coin in the market. They are a lot of it and keeps on adding when the old ones are being forget by the traders, developers will just create a new one and will say that we are also the makers of bla bla. It's very ambitious to say that they will rise to top 10.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:59:21 PM

I have no clue where this projects future stands, in fact it's my first airdrop/signature campaign.
But the requirments of participation are bare minimal. I've been a member here for years, the campaign encourages me to post more. I've never been a spam poster, I generally care about the community and the whole scene.  I hope the future of the coin turns out to be somewhat legit.
   The dev is very active. I'm not involved to sell, but to hold. Only time will tell.

abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

Fuck no. Premined nonsense - regardless of airdrop.

18 million premined with 8 coin/block PoW rewards. Literally no reason to read further and just ignore it.

If that's your thoughts on Premine  I would love to hear what you think about ICO's, atleast there is a working product with active Dev and community, did you even read the ANN before criticising  and airing your opinion.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

You didn't realized that the premine is needed to do the airdrop. Where is the scam, I have free coins ( ok need to have avatar and a signature..so what) I don't have to buy them. And it isn't listed on exchange so where the dev could dump the premine exactly?

How about non-airdrop people who will buy from market and then coin turn into scam after dev dump, so don't think only about your little self.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

How about non-airdrop people who will buy from market and then coin turn into scam after dev dump, so don't think only about your little self.
its about risk and trust better to let the trade goes inside the exchange then observe if this coin will be supported its really hard to buy some assets without
proven project yet as an observer I will check after the coin was listed and how it will be notice by the public market.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:02:53 PM

Even if it's a scam, which I believe it's not, free coins are still free and there is no risk involved, there is no registration, so email and password aren't at risk. There has to be premine in order to airdrop coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:05:47 PM

Even if it's a scam, which I believe it's not, free coins are still free and there is no risk involved, there is no registration, so email and password aren't at risk. There has to be premine in order to airdrop coins.

@lakimens

If your're in the airdrop, I think you should check your signature. You must use the code according to your rank, check the ann thread

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

Hi everyone,

If the deeponion problem can reach top 10 cryptocurency it could be. But it all depends on the consistent and seriousness of dev taking care of the deeponion platform. Try to see dev performance and deeponion community from there we can see whether deeponion going to moon or not.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:18:30 PM

This post make sense. Many air drop from different ICO right now and it is obviously bait setup by the devs. Many people received free token think that the coin is legit. But it obviously scam that only sugar coated. Airdrop + a little pump then the devs caught the attention of the market after that dump.  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: