Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue Resolved  (Read 430 times)
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:40:59 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 10:00:46 AM by PondSea

Issue Resolved.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

Just some more info:

No Bonus
Played their native prov fair game (not 3rd party)
Used BTC

How hard is it to check that?

There is no excuse here, unless they dont have the funds to pay me? Then that would be pretty sad especially what i am cashing out.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:52:50 AM

Give Natalie a PM. Listed here as user Fortunejack.

Chat support might be able to help as well but Natalie is just the best person to contact. Smiley

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:55:36 AM

Chat support might be able to help as well but Natalie is just the best person to contact. Smiley

I have sent a DM to that user about 10 hours ago, will see what they respond with. Thanks

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

jamyr

<------

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:59:21 AM

I have sent a DM to that user about 10 hours ago, will see what they respond with. Thanks

Never did I see Natalie to fail a fair request.
Always try to help and thats how all Community Manager should be.

And you're welcome.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:07:01 AM

I've haven't had any issues with withdraws. If your account is NEW or if you are trying to withdraw to a new BTC address or you have a large withdraw then it might need to be manually approved.

Check your spam filter in your email, sometimes they email you to confirm if the withdraw you made was actually you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:27:50 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 07:49:12 AM by FortuneJack

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well today.
Sorry for a late response, just came back in the town.

I have already DMed PondSea, but want to clarify the case here too.
adaseb is absolutely correct. Sometimes, some of the payments need manual confirmation from BitGo by our Admin.
Fraud prevention and payments department has confirmed that there is nothing suspicious about the mentioned withdrawal, the only step left is to manually confirm the transaction.
I hope PondSea will accept our apologies for the inconvenience and allow some time for us to get a hold of the needed person, so he will soon be able to receive his well deserved winnings! :)
May fortune smile on you furthermore.

jamyr, thanks for your kind words, it means a lot.

P.S. Do not hesitate to reach out to me anytime at your convenience if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,
FortuneJack Team

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:40:01 AM

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well today.
Sorry for a late response, just came back in the town.

I have already DMed PondSea, but want to clarify the case here too.
adaseb is absolutely correct. Sometimes, some of the payments need manual confirmation from BitGo by our Admin.
Fraud prevention and payments department has confirmed that there is nothing suspicious about the mentioned withdrawal, the only step left is to manually confirm the transaction.
I hope PondSea will accept our apologies for the inconvenience and allow some time for us to get a hold of the needed person, so he will soon be able to receive his well deserved winnings! Smiley
May fortune smile on you furthermore.

jamyr, thanks for your kind words, it means a lot.

P.S. Do not hesitate to each out to me anytime at your convenience if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,
FortuneJack Team

Hello Natalie,

Just got your DM.

Whilst i appreciate the need for manual verification the only communication i have received up to this point was live support telling me the fraud team needs to look into it.

Also as you can appreciate, there is a UAHF happening and most places will disable deposits/withdrawals. If you leave it too late to approve, will i get compensated the BCC?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:50:19 AM

Hello Natalie,

What time frames are we talking about here? I am guessing the person would be working on a Monday right? It has been over 30 hours.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:06:38 AM

I will do my best to get your withdrawal approved before we temporarily disable deposits/withdrawals.
But if there are any further complications, yes, you will be compensated.

Edit: It does not have to be Monday for them to approve the withdrawal.

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
jamyr

<------

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:59:12 PM

I will do my best to get your withdrawal approved before we temporarily disable deposits/withdrawals.
But if there are any further complications, yes, you will be compensated.

Edit: It does not have to be Monday for them to approve the withdrawal.

These type of acts are what made me feel that you deserve a commendation that I do not know where to send. So instead of commending you to your superior, I just wrote how great your customer service is.

Anyways hope PondSea gets what he wanted.

Cheers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: